Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I was wondering how big you guys normally make your RR??

I've made mine anywhere from 40" to 70+" point to point

I've also made 2 strand RR rugs, and those range from 24" to 40" point to point, except for the one I'm working on (from time to time) that will end up being at least 60"...at least that is how big my DD wants it for her room.

I just love Aggie Mays pattern! Thats the one im using ...it lays nice and flat in the center and it stays that way.I'll be posting a finished picture soon...I have about 5 more rounds to go and it'll be 70in from point to point.

Hi Ladies,

Wow I have been off a few days and I had some reading to catch up pn. :) I'm on the mend with my dental work I had done. I have been eating a lot of KFC mashed patatos LOL I also am working and I don't get home tell late. But I have been looking in.:D ALL your RR's are just beautiful:cheer I hope to work on mine some this weekend. Have a great weekend. :hug

Hi everyone,

Hope your all having a great weekend. Were getting some much needed rain here in the south. :clap

We are finally getting some rain here, too. It's been so dry here all summer that I just hope we don't get lots of rain at once, or we will be dealing with flooding, since the ground won't be able to absorb it if we get it all at once.

Hope you are feeling better, Judy!

We are finally getting some rain here, too. It's been so dry here all summer that I just hope we don't get lots of rain at once, or we will be dealing with flooding, since the ground won't be able to absorb it if we get it all at once.

Hope you are feeling better, Judy!

Thankyou Mel, I'm feeling much better, soup is still on my menu tho lol it's getting better each day.

Your right about the rain. We get those storms with down pours and thunder and lightning then you see Flood warnings. I like those nice slow rains so everything gets a nice drink. I hope your weather gets better for you. One thing about the rain were having temps in the 80's thats great after a month of 100 degrees about every day. I love fall here it's just beautiful so that i'm looking forward too. :) Have a great Sunday. May God Bless You. Hugzzz

I usually make mine for babies so I usually do between 25-30 rows which is about 45" from point to point.

I've made mine anywhere from 40" to 70+" point to point

I've also made 2 strand RR rugs, and those range from 24" to 40" point to point, except for the one I'm working on (from time to time) that will end up being at least 60"...at least that is how big my DD wants it for her room.

Thank you guys!!!!!

:ty

Haven't posted for a loooonnggg time - summer seemed to have gotten in the way. I have looked in now and then and everyone's RR's are looking great.

Finished this a few weeks ago for my friend Therese's 50th Birthday. Made with Red Heart in fall colors. It is huge - each of the last 10 or so rounds took almost an hour each to do.

[URL="http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/luckybmr_photos/P8160001.jpg"][IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/luckybmr_photos/th_P8160001.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Started this one last weekend. Will probably only work on it on the weekends until I get some other stuff done. Using up any purples that I have available. Fun fur in the middle. This will be for my aunt for xmas, she loves purple! Yes, I know I have 13 points. Found out after about 10 rounds when I looked at it and counted. It is laying flat and I like the number 13, so going to keep going. Probably did it some where in that fun fur that you can't see what you are doing! :rofl

th_P9030002.jpg

Whew! It is finished(well, minus tying ends in...)!! My rainbow RR... It is about 62.5 inches across, point to point. I love the way it looks!!

th_IMG_9712.jpg

th_IMG_9711.jpg

Hi Dayzie

Your rainbow round ripple is beautiful:manyheart , you did a fantastic job on it!!

Hi Ladies,

Wow I have been off a few days and I had some reading to catch up pn. :) I'm on the mend with my dental work I had done. I have been eating a lot of KFC mashed patatos LOL I also am working and I don't get home tell late. But I have been looking in.:D ALL your RR's are just beautiful:cheer I hope to work on mine some this weekend. Have a great weekend. :hug

Hi SouthernJudy

I hope you get better soon.

I fell out of bed when i had a seizure about 2 weeks ago, landed on my left hand, wrist, & I didn't breat my wrist, but sprained it real bad, & just last night, I was able to crochet on my blue round ripple.

Oh, by the way, last weekend, labor day, we had a tornado that went through our town, just west of where we live, snapped off a bunch of power poles, & with 100 degree temps + we didn't have any power, for almost 2 days,:eek

Good Evening to all of you:hook

Your round ripples are so beautiful, you're doing a grand job on them:yay :clap

Here is how far I've gotten on my blue round ripple

Have a great sunday:manyheart

click on picture

th_BlueRoundRipple22.jpg

I've been looking at all the lovely round ripples and thought I'd give it a try. My former boss is expecting her first child, so I finished a blue and white afghan, and started a pink and white one. This way I'll be ready whether it's a boy or a girl! Know that all of your lovely afghans have been an inspiration.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jms129/CrochetedStuff/photo#5108046869355276450