Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Wow each rr is so beautiful! I am wondering if it would be possible to make a rr for x-mas that looks like a poinsetta? what do you all think? we could add on to this cal, and keep it going.

I just have no idea how to make a pointsetta

love your colors great job.

One more done!

DSC01469.jpg

This is for my SD's friend who went to summer school so she could graduate HS early. Happy with how it came out.

Gee, only 2 more RR's to do, both baby-sized. Will post when they're done.

Pointsetta sounds like a great idea! I will guess, white in center, 1-2 rows of yellow, then many rows of red and several rows of green ( like leaves). Or repeat the order without yellow beside the center part.

Wow each rr is so beautiful! I am wondering if it would be possible to make a rr for x-mas that looks like a poinsetta? what do you all think? we could add on to this cal, and keep it going.

I think this is a good idea. You could put some sparkly gold yarn in the center , then white, red/burgundy and then green edging.

Wow, I think that's a great concept. I'm sure you can locate pics online to give you some ideas, and I like what I've read from others on how to do it.

should I start a new thread or just continue here? I hope you will join me :) I think it would be real pretty to see what everyone comes up with. Maybe if Southern Judy comes by she will let us know if we should start a new one or stay on this one..and no one has to do a poinsetta, I think any x-mas rr would be fun and pretty

should I start a new thread or just continue here? I hope you will join me :) I think it would be real pretty to see what everyone comes up with. Maybe if Southern Judy comes by she will let us know if we should start a new one or stay on this one..and no one has to do a poinsetta, I think any x-mas rr would be fun and pretty

I think a new one - if new folks see the same old thread, they may not even look. Just my opinion.

Stick around! There are so many of us "hooked" on these that we could keep this thread going forever!!! This is one of only a couple of threads that I actually check almost daily. I am doing my second and third RR's at the same time, among a couple of other UFO's.

Looking forward to seeing a new look (Christmas) to an old favorite. :2snowman

Hi Ladies,

Just a note to let you know I won't be on for a few days. I had Oral Surgery this morning and they pulled all my top teeth. I'm in a lot of pain so I'm staying in bed with my pain killers. I will be back as soon as I"m feeling better.:( Have a great time and keep those ripples coming. THey are all so beautiful. Thanks for being such great friends.:ghug

Judy, sorry to hear that you are in pain. My best friend that I spent my vacation with a few weeks ago had ALL of her teeth pulled. I know what pain she was in, and I hate to hear about you going through that. Get lots of rest, take your pain meds on schedule, and take it easy.

Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Take care and hope to see ya soon!!

Mel

Judy, sorry to hear that you are in pain. My best friend that I spent my vacation with a few weeks ago had ALL of her teeth pulled. I know what pain she was in, and I hate to hear about you going through that. Get lots of rest, take your pain meds on schedule, and take it easy.

Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Take care and hope to see ya soon!!

Mel

Thankyou Mel,

I'm feeling better this morning but i must say that pain killers do help. Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I better get back to laying down. have a great day

Hi Ladies,

Just a note to let you know I won't be on for a few days. I had Oral Surgery this morning and they pulled all my top teeth. I'm in a lot of pain so I'm staying in bed with my pain killers. I will be back as soon as I"m feeling better.:( Have a great time and keep those ripples coming. THey are all so beautiful. Thanks for being such great friends.:ghug

Hope you get better soon!!!

My RR is huge already but I'm almost done, I just had to put it down for a little bit because I'm going to New Orleans to visit my uncle and aunt by the end of September and I'm making them one to take as a present.

My uncle was kind enough to sent me pictures of his room so I could match the colors. So the surprise its basically for my aunt.

I'll post pictures soon!

Hope you feel better soon We will keep work on our rr I have three in the works.

Hi Ladies,

I shouldn't have looked at this thread! Because NOW I want to do a round ripple!! I can't though because I already have 2 afghans in the making. Ugh! I have visions of the colors I'd use too! Maybe in a few months! :(

Southern Judy I sure hope you are feeling better soon, keep your head elevated! :hug

I am having a hard time finding x-mas yarn, Canada is not great for yarn selection, not where I live anyway, and I get tired of ordering and paying the crazy s&h

Thanks MSMUSIC. You are tempting me! I have 21 squares left to make for an afghan I'm making for a wedding present! I can't stop now. The wedding is in September.

Ok ok......now I have to go look at my yarn supply to see what I have and what colors go together. I guess it wouldn't hurt to do a few rounds, huh? shhhhhhh.....:)

I really like the color scheme of Candy#### (I can't remember the numbers after her name) afghan. I need to come up with something like that. Very attractive.

Ok ok......now I have to go look at my yarn supply to see what I have and what colors go together. I guess it wouldn't hurt to do a few rounds, huh? shhhhhhh.....:)

Be very very careful. The few rounds turn into a full RR before you know it. They are very addicting. I told myself I'd do 1 RR.....that was 10 (give or take a few) RR's ago. I just started another one :eek. I just found out a friend of mine is FINALLY getting married....next Saturday. But I will have to have it done by Thursday, because that is the last time I will see her until after the honeymoon (they are not getting married here).

Come on Theresa...Jump in ....Im not supposed to be here..:lol I've got 2 graph afghans going at the same time...and now ...I couldnt resist the temptation and here is how far along I am...I do a little on each everday...well..I did have to frog alot out of one but...so what....lol...im used to it...:lol

th_CoffeeRoundRipple.jpg

Come on Theresa...Jump in ....Im not supposed to be here..:lol I've got 2 graph afghans going at the same time...and now ...I couldnt resist the temptation and here is how far along I am...I do a little on each everday...well..I did have to frog alot out of one but...so what....lol...im used to it...:lol

th_CoffeeRoundRipple.jpg

Hi Olga!!

I really like your round ripple and the colors you picked out, you're doing such a good job on it!!