Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Here are three of the RR's I have been working on, the Spidey one just needs a few finishing touches, the blue baby one, has about half a round left until I finish, and the black and white one will probably get another round of the black and white when I get a chance.

Clickable! (You learn something new every day!)

th_IMG_9353.jpg

th_IMG_9350.jpg

th_IMG_9349.jpg

our whole month of july was 95-104 and I live in montana. talk about misreable. very unseasonably warm. :eek

wow, your getting it too huh? It's sure not fun. Sure beats the snow tho, right? lol

Hope you have a great day. Hugzzzzzzz

th_pastorsblanket.jpg

My pastors blanket is finally done. It is huge, I think about 90 inches. haven't had a chance to measure it accuretly. just going by how many color sections and how big each one is. The finished pic is a little fuzzy as I took it with my phone instead of my digital camera. I will get a better pic of it later and post again when I get to where I can lay it out flat.

th_Picture654.jpg

This was right after I started it. Kind of a before and after.

:clap:cheerI can't believe its finally done!!!!

I love your colors and your pastor will be very happy and blessed to receive such a nice gift.

wow, your getting it too huh? It's sure not fun. Sure beats the snow tho, right? lol

Hope you have a great day. Hugzzzzzzz

it does beat snow but my ideal temperature is between 55 and 75. any hotter or colder it just isn't comfortable. :P

it does beat snow but my ideal temperature is between 55 and 75. any hotter or colder it just isn't comfortable. :P

I totally agree with you here! If I could find this I would be happy to move. We have such dramatic swings, it is crazy. Last week was near 100, now today is 66. Too bad it is supposed to get hot again next week, just in time for the State Fair.

I know what you mean. I love the fall here in AR the temps are perfect. And we have very short winters here.

I live in Arizona and the heat starts here around March/April time frame. By this time of year we start gettng excesive heat warnings.

We also have very early spring and very nice summers but when july and August gets here look out lol It also brings in the scorpions. YIKES!!! I was sitting working on my RR and I thought I seen something crossing the floor. We also have a lot of spiders so I got up to check it out and there it was just walking along like he owned the place. So hubby took him down to the woods and let him go. ;-) So now i'm on the look out for sure for all these little critters lol

We also have very early spring and very nice summers but when july and August gets here look out lol It also brings in the scorpions. YIKES!!! I was sitting working on my RR and I thought I seen something crossing the floor. We also have a lot of spiders so I got up to check it out and there it was just walking along like he owned the place. So hubby took him down to the woods and let him go. ;-) So now i'm on the look out for sure for all these little critters lol

:eek, Glad I don't have to worry about scorpions. Up here in montana when the weather gets colder if the house isn't sealed up good you get mice. where I am living now we have never seen them in the house.:cheer

:eek, Glad I don't have to worry about scorpions. Up here in montana when the weather gets colder if the house isn't sealed up good you get mice. where I am living now we have never seen them in the house.:cheer

Your lucky you have no scorpions. They are creepy lol. So far no mice for us either. We just built this new house and we live up high above the city. We have to travel about ten miles down into town. We love it up here. Lots of pine trees and I have a wonderful view. So I guess I have to live with the little critters lol

Craftymomma - your Mexicana RR is beautiful. What a great gift for a baby boy. I have some Mexicana thread in my stash, but probably won't get around to doing a RR with it for quite some time yet.

I'm done my coasters, so it's back to work on my lastest WW RR - in the AC!! Will have something else to post here soon.

SueB, love your pastor's 'ghan. Quite the labor of love to make one that size :manyheart

She is a wonderful lady who is a great woman of God. Just wanted to show her how much I care. I gave it to her today and she just loved it. She was very suprised too. She said she is going to snuggle under it when she is sitting and watching tv,:2snow It wil be great when it snows. She came to us from California so it is cold up here to her.;)

Hello everyone. I am new to Crochetville.

I have been trying to post some pictures of my round ripples, but when I try to do so, I am asked for a URL for my picture. I don't have a URL.

Is there a way to put the picture into my message without a URL????

Debbie

Hello everyone. I am new to Crochetville.

I have been trying to post some pictures of my round ripples, but when I try to do so, I am asked for a URL for my picture. I don't have a URL.

Is there a way to put the picture into my message without a URL????

Debbie

Debbie,

To answer your question, "no". You can't attach photos to a message.

However, there are many free photo hosting services on the Web - http://www.flickr.com/ (Flickr), http://photobucket.com/ (Photobucket), and the list goes on. You upload your pictures, and then point to the URL they supply to show us your pictures.

This is the first time I've tried one of these. Making this for my Christmas gift exchange for Bowling. But as you can see Kitty thinks its for her, as always.

crochet004fixedup.jpg

:hook:yarn Mary :yarn:hook

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm wanting to make a round one, but I'm not sure if I have enough yarn for it. Can someone tell me how much yarn it would take? I have red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple that I'd like to put in the rainbow color order, and not have any repeats. I would like it to be about 50" accross.

Thanks for any advice!

Victoria

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm wanting to make a round one, but I'm not sure if I have enough yarn for it. Can someone tell me how much yarn it would take? I have red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple that I'd like to put in the rainbow color order, and not have any repeats. I would like it to be about 50" accross.

Thanks for any advice!

Victoria

That should be plenty of yarn. if you go to my blog and the post for aug 8th, 2007 you will see a light pink and verigated blaket. I can't remember the actual measurement of it but it is 6 rows of 6 and I think it was about 40-50 inches. i used a one pound pink and a 10 oz verigated in caron on the blanket. the bright pink and purple I used 2 7oz skeins of each on that one and i know it was bigger than the baby one. the one i made for my pastor I used 1# aran, 1.25# lavander, 1.5# of the dark plum and 15 oz of the monet and that one was about 90". Hope this helps and isn't to wordy.

Looks like you all have been working over time on your RR. It has cooled down here a bit so that puts me back in the mood.:clap I have taken a new job at the hospital here so i will be working days now so you won't see me post only in the evenings. I decided to come out of retirement lol oh well I enjoyed the last couple of years with my new home. So now it's time to make some extra money so I can pretty it up :lol I missed my work also , so it's back to work agin for me starting next week.

I will be doing my RRippling evenings and weekends. Can't give that up either hehehehe.

You gals have a great time and I just love seeing your work. :hug