Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Everybodys rr's are looking good. I like them. I started a new one last night. I am calling it moody blues and am doing it 2 strand blended. I will post a pic when I get a chance.

I just want to say Hi, and thank my sister for inviting me here. I am working on my 6th Round Ripple since she gave me the link to the pattern in January. It is so easy to do and works up fast. Take care

I am so jealous of your Carons yarn lol, I am itching to try it, it looks so beautiful, I did e-mail them and asked if any stores in Ontario Canada carry it but they never replied.

I swear I should open a store myself. :hook

Have you tried the Caron website and tried to order from them. I think they mail things internationally. I know when I get some extra money I want to order some of their mill ends. They are priced right.

They do ship to Canada but a heck of shipping cost plus customs so I am trying to get in touch with them first to see if they sell here, if not I'll suck it up and order.,thanks ;) I don't even know where to start, I want to try so many of their yarns

Have you tried the Caron website and tried to order from them. I think they mail things internationally. I know when I get some extra money I want to order some of their mill ends. They are priced right.

I just want to say Hi, and thank my sister for inviting me here. I am working on my 6th Round Ripple since she gave me the link to the pattern in January. It is so easy to do and works up fast. Take care

Welcome Kate :clap

Ok, so we were invited to a wedding, last minute... Old high school friend, we are close with his whole family, and his brother goes, are you coming to Tony's wedding? Well, we will let him know you are coming! *lol*

I am trying to come up with and last minute gift and I was thinking of making them a RR, is cream a basic color that would go with anything, and that would be generally accepted?

Those RR are all so gorgeous.

Here are mine, they are all small 25-32 in across, they are my alternative to carpet squares in my reading corner at school, and my kids fight over them, so I'm planning to make more with leftover yarn. all pics are clickable, the fifth ones is made using homespun it worked up super fast and is really soft.

th_RR6.jpg

th_RR5.jpg

th_RR4.jpg

th_RR3.jpg

th_RR2.jpg

th_roundripple1.jpg

I LOVE your RR, I will try a blended one someday!

Whew! It is finished(well, minus tying ends in...)!! My rainbow RR... It is about 62.5 inches across, point to point. I love the way it looks!!

th_IMG_9712.jpg

th_IMG_9711.jpg

Those RR are all so gorgeous.

Here are mine, they are all small 25-32 in across, they are my alternative to carpet squares in my reading corner at school, and my kids fight over them, so I'm planning to make more with leftover yarn. all pics are clickable, the fifth ones is made using homespun it worked up super fast and is really soft.

th_RR6.jpg

th_RR5.jpg

th_RR4.jpg

th_RR3.jpg

th_RR2.jpg

th_roundripple1.jpg

What a cool idea. They turned out great. I bet the kids look forward to reading time so they can use them.

Great Job:clap:clap

I started this one on Friday, August 31st and just got it finished today, Sept. 4th.

DSC03331.jpg

DSC03332.jpg

That is so pretty. I love the colors. I really like the way you edged it. Very nice.

Great Job:clap:clap

Everyones RRs are beautimous :D Great job :yay

Whew! It is finished(well, minus tying ends in...)!! My rainbow RR... It is about 62.5 inches across, point to point. I love the way it looks!!

th_IMG_9712.jpg

th_IMG_9711.jpg

I've been thinking about doing a RR for my niece for Christmas with this technique. After seeing this, I must do it! :hook Great job!

I started this one on Friday, August 31st and just got it finished today, Sept. 4th.

DSC03331.jpg

DSC03332.jpg

I love the colors and texture in this one. :manyheart What pattern/yarn/hook did you use?

I got the RR done for my friend that is getting married Saturday :whew

I started this one Saturday morning and finished it late last night. I wanted to end it with a row of variegated, but when I went to get my last skein, it was a different color. The greens were brighter and a different shade, so I had to end it in winter white.

This will work perfectly draped over the back of her couch :clap

I will be wrapping it and taking it to her later today. She has never seen a round ripple, so I can't wait to see her face when she finally gets to see one.

th_BrittanyRR1a.jpg

clickable