Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Mom's Stained Glass RR is done :clap

I finished it up last night, but didn't have adequate lighting to take a picture of it. My Dad saw it last night when he came to pick up and then brought my DD home. He fell in love with it and said whoever gets it will be very lucky. I told him he would get to see it every day, that it was for mom for Christmas. He said it will match the straight ripple, and I told him that is why I made it with these colors.

th_MomsStainedGlassRRDone.jpg

clickable

I love it Mel It's so pretty.

Wow!!!

Ya'll Have been working hard I see. The RR's look just wonderful. I'm sorry I have been slacking so much lately but I'm looking in everyday. I get home from work and I just flop lol Surgery has been pretty busy the past couple of weeks, so not to much RR time for me. I hope to work on mine a little this weekend. I'm so happy you ladies and Gentlemen have been keeping our thread going. I think we have a popular one here. :clap I just love to read all about you RR and how your days has been going for you also.Hope every one has a great weekend. :hug

Thank you everyone for the very kind words. They are much appreciated :hug

Jeanne, your round ripple is gorgeous. I love the colors you picked for it.

Great Job :clap:clap

Judy, great to hear from you. Sure have missed you around here.

I love looking at all the RR's and I've been inspired. I just finished my third one. It's in autumn colors. I think I'll give it to my sister.

IMG_3126.jpg

OH!!!! how pretty. I love fall and the colors are just great! You did a great job.

Thank you everyone for the very kind words. They are much appreciated :hug

Jeanne, your round ripple is gorgeous. I love the colors you picked for it.

Great Job :clap:clap

Judy, great to hear from you. Sure have missed you around here.

Than you Mel I miss being in here.I'm going to try and work on my rr and show some pictures too :-) I just love your work.

Mom's Stained Glass RR is done :clap

I finished it up last night, but didn't have adequate lighting to take a picture of it. My Dad saw it last night when he came to pick up and then brought my DD home. He fell in love with it and said whoever gets it will be very lucky. I told him he would get to see it every day, that it was for mom for Christmas. He said it will match the straight ripple, and I told him that is why I made it with these colors.

th_MomsStainedGlassRRDone.jpg

clickable

I love the colors in your blanket! It is beautiful!

My goodness, everyone !!! Your round ripples are just gorgeous !! I am very inspired . . although I was addicted to the RR's before I found this thread.

I'm posting a couple of my finished round ripples here. Hope you all like them. (Shown on a queen sized bed._

I'm keeping the purple for me !

MonetFrostyGreenYellow2.jpg

SageMaryandDarkViolet.jpg

Debbie

Debbie,,,those RR are gorgeous....I can see why your keeping the purple one, I would too...its beautiful.:hook

Thanks !! The purple/sage mary matches my bedroom very nicely. The bedroom is decorated in violets (you can see the comforter underneath the RR).

Thanks for the compliment !! HUGS

they are all so pretty. love the popcorn one, the ones with variegated thread, and the ones that look 3-d. i've made a few of these but they've been for babies. i want to try one with the popcorn stitch and one with the variegated thread. thanks so much for all the pictures. the work shown is gorgeous.

Well, I'm at it again. I started this one yesterday. It is a Christmas present too. I have no idea who will be getting this one yet. I'll figure it out when I get them all done.

I'm calling this one 'Shady Blues'.

th_ShadyBlues1.jpg

clickable

WOW--everyone RR's are more fantastic than the one before. I have never made one, but I'm sure it will be my next project!! I can't believe how different each one is just by the color schemes you use.

Hi--I have been a member for quite a while, but have been busy at work and with new grandchildren and moving my youngest to college, etc...

Hopefully this winter I can put some time in my yarn. I am working on a baby blanket right now. I am half way finished, but I wish I would have seen this pattern, I would have used it for the new grandson!!

I am going to go back and look at ALL of the pictures now! FANTASTIC!!!

Timeflies

I have been working on 2 RR's and a MAM for a while now. I used to only do one thing at a time. That all ended when I found too many things I wanted to make because of hanging out on Crochetville. :lol

This RR is made of the new Cotton-Ease, not because it had to be cotton, but because the colors were right. I made this for my sister for her vacation home in Florida...so I guess the cotton works for that!

Finished size is approx, 78 inches...she said big was good, and she paid for all the yarn. At $4.99 a 3.5 ounce skein, it was a considerable amount. I am used to using Caron One Pound, or RRSS for afghans, as I am the economical sister. NO vacation home here...we are lucky to have one house! How many can you live in at one time anyway?

The first picture is of the couch fabric that she wanted to match. I think we did a good job matching it.

Sharon3.jpg

Florida004.jpg

Florida002.jpg

Florida003.jpg

The border is three rows of single crochet, followed by a row of reverse single crochet so it would have a "finished" edge.

I never worked with cotton or a cotton blend before, but I might have to now. This afghan is so soft! Might have to place an order online for some Peaches and Cream!