Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Here is an updated picture of my RR. It is now 65 inches from point to point. I am going to do a few more rounds of Aran and then it will be done. :)

001-1.jpg

Well, I am going to be the 'goof with the DUH question" When You are going longer than your pattern, how do you know you have enough stitches?? Does it work out to be 2 rows of each #? Now you have figurd out why I don't actually sell anything i make, and that I freeform most things LOL.

BTW, This is BEAUTIFUL! I really like the color scheme you used.

Everyones looks great. I'm on a stand still on mine . I had to start a new skiend of red and it wasn't the same color..doh guess someone didn't read the label when she got her yarn . I have to go to the store this evening so i'll get more red then and take the label with me and triple check before i leave the yarn department..I'm awful tempted to start another one until i can get to the store.. lol. th_PICT0422.jpg Here's what it looks like so far.

Luv2crochet,

Thankyou so much for the instructions on how to do the scolloped edge. I just love it how you can come in here ask a question and they next time you look you have ayour answer. Your Great!!!!

No problem, glad I could help!

WOW! These are some really really awesome RRs!! I think I want in too!

I never made one, but after reading this entire thread, I feel I need to try one! I don't have anything planned for today, so once my little one is down for his nap...I'll give this a go!

Great work everyone, and thanx for the inspiration!

progress.jpg

thanks judy! well heres mine so far not quite done i want it big i just love this pattern

Niki

We are doing one in about the same colors...let me get a photo...that is so close to mine!!!

Enyway...love it and now cant wait to see mine that big...

Here is my completed baby round ripple. I only did about 26 rounds, but it still turned out pretty big. And for the edging I did reverse single crochet. Sorry for the dimness of the picture, rather poor lighting today.

*Clickable*

img2420xo1.th.jpg

Here is my completed baby round ripple. I only did about 26 rounds, but it still turned out pretty big. And for the edging I did reverse single crochet. Sorry for the dimness of the picture, rather poor lighting today.

*Clickable*

img2420xo1.th.jpg

Very pretty!! The pictures I took for my own blog didn't come out too well, either...but at least we have something to post!

Oh my goodness !! you all amaze me so much. You have had those hooks a working I can see that :)

Amaranthe, I love the soft colors you used in your baby RR I just may have to copy you if you don't mind. I have a grandson coming in June.

Niki, that is a real beauty you have. It makes me happy and smile when I see it. :D

Myissa- Great job it's really pretty.

GrandmaB- Whew only six more rounds to go? thats Great!! and it's so pretty.

Well ladies i'm starting my third one since I started this group. I'm loving every moment of this. Your friendships are priceless:hug Here is the RR I finished last nite 4/16/07

tmpphpANqoXe.jpg

Feel free to copy my color scheme. :)

BTW, there are seven rows of each color, and two rows of the white inbetween. I used bernat coordinates which added a nice shimmer (not really visible in the picture), but is somewhat slippery to work with.

I love the color scheme of yours.:manyheart

Feel free to copy my color scheme. :)

BTW, there are seven rows of each color, and two rows of the white inbetween. I used bernat coordinates which added a nice shimmer (not really visible in the picture), but is somewhat slippery to work with.

I love the color scheme of yours.:manyheart

Thankyou so much Amaranthe :-)

Everyone's round ripples look just amazing.:cheer:clap

Niki I love your bright orange one. Its absolutely beautiful:clap :cheer

Im at a standstill with my xmas ripple until I can finish a mothers day present.

I will get back to it soon.

Hi & happy afternoon to everyone:yay

All of your round ripples are just gorgeous:yes :yay:manyheart you all are doing a great job:hook

I started on one last night, I am just starting on the 13th row, the colors look a little faded, sometimes, the natural light around here just doesn't do enough for the pictures

RainbowRoundRipplewip.jpg