Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Update on mine...its up to 61 inches now...i will be adding the new point fill ins after the red round im working on so will show again when that is done.

star5.jpg

Judy

I love your new colors you are using...what brand yarn is that...its hard to find light yellow.

Pam

Like i said mine is up to 61 and it would still be to small for my 11 year old and hes small for his age.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Lyn's RR pattern when I make the afghan so this is a variation of her pattern - with a split! I made a second one (for my Mom) and wrote the pattern down as I went along this time. All you seaso

Its beautiful!!! Well done I think I would keep it too! ;-)

made this one for a coworker whose wife is expecting a boy this month.

Posted Images

Amy

I saw a photo one time of a afghan worked up in colors close to this and just had to do it.My DH wants me to finish this one and hang it above or bed...but i wanted to go bigger...men...what can you do :c9

Shaylen, Ladysox, and Dangerous crochet, they are coming along beautiful. I am busy today, but maybe I will find a spare hour or so tonight to craft. Off topic, I live in New England where it has been raining for a week and today it is GLORIOUS. So I took a vacation day, grabbed my laptop and have spent the day doing my grad work outside. I came inside to peek at this thread on the desktop so the colors would be more true. And you guys didn't disappoint with some beautiful color combos. Great job everyone, and I hope you get to enjoy some sun too!!!

I've been looking for this almost all day and still cannot find it. Did I dream it? This lady's RR was so beautiful & unique, made of soft colors that just blended together changing to the next just so mildly. Please does anyone remember this in the past few days being posted? Thanks ladies!

Hi everyone. I wanted to show my mom the pic of someone's RR that was quite unique. I remember reading her post that she used 2 strands of yarn. The color started out in the centre and very gradually changed as the RR grew. It was beautiful. Does anyone else remember who did this one? Been searching the thread but cannot find it now. Thanks for your help!

LadySox, what your looking for is on post 477

Chromekitty has a post about it and if you see where she has the word mine in blue in her text click on that and you will see the one your looking for.

I've been looking for this almost all day and still cannot find it. Did I dream it? This lady's RR was so beautiful & unique, made of soft colors that just blended together changing to the next just so mildly. Please does anyone remember this in the past few days being posted? Thanks ladies!

Lady, it is not in this thread. I am going to look for it now.

nevermind, SouthernJudy found it.

Finally had a minute to take pics of my slow progress on my RR's. I am not a good pic taker at all. This first pic is of one I am making for my mom. Caron Pounders with an H hook in red, white and blue. Making 3 rounds of each color, then 5 rounds, then 7 rounds, etc. until it is as big as I want. All pics should be clickable.

th_P4210010.jpg

This RR I am currently stopped on as I have run out of the yellow RRSS (looks orange in pic). I have one more store to check tomorrow and if I can't find it (seems to be a fallish color), then I will frog the last partial yellow round and continue on from there. Using an H hook and all RRSS.

th_P4210008.jpg

This one as you can tell is a strange RR, but I like the colors and size. That's my boy, Curly, he wanted his pic taken.

th_P4210014.jpg

As usual, I have many more projects than time and will have to buckle down to get some things done. Have a swap project I need to get to and some other smaller items to finish also. But, it will eventually get done.

All your RR's are looking great and don't you just love how fast they go when you get going. I love all the different color combinations and can't wait to start another when these are finished. I have decided to make them for xmas gifts this year - need eight total!

Wow so many pretty ones out there.

Lady I love that one too and am making some granny squares with that now for my MIL I'll add pics of it to my blog soon.

Here is my DD's "sun" so far. I think I'll add a row or 2 of red and then one more black and it's done.

th_crochet097.jpg

:cheerI finally got my spiderman ripple done. it is huge. 34" point to center and 68" from point to point. here are the pictures. sorry about the size. i don't know how to resize them yet.

Picture590.jpg

Picture594.jpg

Picture595.jpg

Here are the pics of the new one i started. it isn't going to be as big. it is for a little girl who is going to be 3 next month.

Picture593.jpg

Picture592.jpg

Picture591.jpg

Sueb...they both look great!! The Spiderman one looks so much like a spider web, too - it's really terrific!:clap

...about the pics: if you set up a free photobucket account and upload yur pics there, when you send them there's an option for message boards, which makes them the perfect (clickable) size.

Most of us had the same problem sizing them at first!

Looking good everyone:cheer:clap

Here's where I'm at on my 2 RR WIP's

This one is done in Caron SS orchid, iris and white. Sorry the picture makes it look kind of blue but it's actually very purple!!

BFRR.jpg

This is the start of my "spidey" ghan using Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn" (which I do!!)

spiderman.jpg

I am on rounds 19 and 28, respectively.

Thanks for looking and keep up the great work everyone!!:yay

LadySox, what your looking for is on post 477

Chromekitty has a post about it and if you see where she has the word mine in blue in her text click on that and you will see the one your looking for.

Hi SouthernJudy

Here is the link for Chrome Kitty's post #477

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48663&page=48

Here are the pics of the new one i started. it isn't going to be as big. it is for a little girl who is going to be 3 next month.

Picture593.jpg

Picture592.jpg

Picture591.jpg

Hi sue0154 Here is the link for the "how-to" re-sizing your picture

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41

as long as you have a free account at photobucket, when you upload a picture in there just click on EDIT, and there is a RESIZE in there!!

hope this helps!!

Hi sue0154

Here is the link, for the "HOW-TO on re-sizing pictures to post in crochetville,

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41

All you need is a free account in photobucket, & when you upload a picture into there, just click on EDIT, it'll take you to another window, so you can re-size your picture, either that, or you can make it clickable, by putting a check in the small square by your picture that you just uploaded, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, & click on GENERATE HTML and IMG CODE, then highlight in the code where it says IMG CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS FOR MESSAGE BOARDS, after you've highlighted it, click right to COPY, & come back over to C'ville, & click on the small envelope at the top of the post window you're going to type in. just make sure that when you paste the link into script prompt, after you've clicked the envelope, take out the http:// first that is already in there(the Img clickable thumbnail for messageboards, already has an http:// in it), then paste in your code, & click OK, when you have posted a clickable picture, type "clickable" under your small picture, & all you have to do is click on your picture, & it'll go to full size!!

I hope this helps

Hi ladies,

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing today. Wow! we have some new RR's and they are so pretty. The colors just never end. I will never get tired of seeing all the wonderful crocheting you all are doing. GODD JOB!!:cheer I will be posting new pictures soon. Have a wonderful Saturday afternoon. :hug

Just checking in. I have 5 more rows to do and I will be finished with my first round ripple. I hope to be able to post photos by the first of the week. Trying to decide what colors to do for my next one. These are really addictive. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Pam