Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

My baby round ripple is done!! :clap:clap I wanted to have it done so I could give it to my co-worker tomorrow. I made this one 35 rows. It measures about 41" point to point. For this one I used Caron SS in the colors of Baby Brights Ombre (2 1/2 skiens, 4 oz each), Orchid (1/2 or so skein, 6 oz) and White(2/3 or so skein 6 oz). It was extremely hard to get good pictures of this one. The colors just don't show true no matter what I do.

th_babyrounderdone1.jpg

clickable

Looks great sue.

Love the colors dreams.

I worked on my spiderman rr otw to my mothers house for a visit. So i got a little more done on it. I'm on the last round of red on it . I also gave mom her rr she loves it.Apparently that's the only thing i do right.ugh. back to crochet tho. I now have to make both my nieces one lol. So i'm working on two atm. plus oh 5 more to do.. lol . So i guess i'll be in this cal for quite awhile. I'm really enjoying seeing everyones beautiful work and color choices. I haven't seen one i haven't loved yet . :D I'll try to post a pic of my progress tommarro.

I made this one 35 rows. It measures about 41" point to point. For this one I used Caron SS in the colors of Baby Brights Ombre (2 1/2 skiens, 4 oz each), Orchid (1/2 or so skein, 6 oz) and White(2/3 or so skein 6 oz).

Just stopped in to see the progress on everyones RR. They are all lovely as usuall haven't seen one yet I don't like. I finished mine Friday evening.

Will try and post a picture soon. I started a spiderman one yesterday for my 6 year old grandson will also post pictures of it asap.

Well got to go for now everyone have a beautiful day.

DreamsOfYarn,

I love it!!! It's so pretty.

Suebo154, I like your spideyghan, I think some little guy is going to be very happy.:yay

that would be my son. he loves it. he is the little guy on my avatar.

Last night I was trying to sort and organize my yarn. This is going to be a HUGE job! While I was sorting through some of it, I came across some yarn I forgot I had. I brought it out and tried to decide what to make with it. Since I am on a round ripple kick right now, that is what I went with. But this one is not a ghan, it is a rug. I'm making it a 2 strander so it will be thicker. So far it has 17 rows. it is 27" point to point. It is turning out great, and my DD has already claimed this one as hers!

th_rug2a.jpg

clickable

I do love making them. The work up fast, it's a super simple pattern, and doesn't take a huge amount of yarn. Plus most people have never seen one, so they get a lot of attention!!

Hi Ladies!!

Everyone must be busy crocheting. I took a picture of mine today. I'm on round 31 and it measures 46 in point to point. It's pretty but i think i like the more brite colors. This one really looks nice with tans and creams in the room.

DSC00238.jpg

Judy, that is so pretty. I love the colors you are using for this one!

My DD just got home from school and saw that I was working on her Round Ripple Rug. She told me how big she wanted it. I have 2 rows left to do plus the edging and it will be done.