Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I got 10 rows on my spiderman RR before having to stop and wait till I get some blue and started my DD's and am at row 11 on it. Had to stop for a bit and get some squares for a comfortghan done I'll get back to it tomorrow.

I have finished the round ripple for my best friend/sister. It ended up being over 60" tip to tip. Now I can work on the rr that a lady at work ordered. I have orders for 2 rr's and a 2 strand ghan. The 2 strander won't be a rounder. I don't think my hand and wrist could handle a 2 strand rr right now. Maybe once my orders are all done, I will make a 2 strand rr.

Aussie, yes I crochet left-handed. That's why I taught myself. I literally sat at the computer with my hook and yarn and looked at pictures (a left-handed crochet tutorial) and had to keep stopping to use the mouse and change the screen. Some things are still hard for me. I have to remember that I usually just have to change "left" to "right" or "right" to "left" when I read the directions. I made a baby it's cold outside sweater but I mostly stick to afghans and other easy things.

Joni

Welcome to the lefty club! Yes, you have to reverse things some times, but it's really not that bad. I've started doing doll/teddy bear clothes recently and that's a great way to get up confidence on the 'complex' things.

Well, I fly home this afternoon. I'm just about 3/4 way done. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it on my way home today. It's really pretty and I can't wait to show it to you guys!

Everyone's are looking great! Wonderful color combinations.

Every ones RR look so nice love seeing all the different color schemes. I'm doing mine in Red Heart Super Saver, Delft Blue, Light Blue and White.

Mine is a little different then the ones I've seen pictuers of so far it starts out with 8 points and ends up with 32 points. Will try and post a pic. as soon as I figure out how to resize them.

Oooohhhh, I can't wait to see that one! 32 points! Wowzer.I am coming along on mine, but it is a process of crochet, crochet, crochet....frog, frog....crochet, crochet, crochet. I go zipping aong THEN notice I missed a stitch LOL:yes

Oooohhhh, I can't wait to see that one! 32 points! Wowzer.I am coming along on mine, but it is a process of crochet, crochet, crochet....frog, frog....crochet, crochet, crochet. I go zipping aong THEN notice I missed a stitch LOL:yes

I know what ya mean, when I was starting mine I kept missing stitches, took me a long time or so it seemed to get passed row 7. :lol

OK here is my first attempt at adding a picture. Hope it works. I'm probably about 2/3 of the way done it measures about 45 inches from point to point (should measure 60 inches when done) just starting the 32 point round. I sat and did all the fill-in points yesterday so things should go a little faster now. Here is the link for the picture. http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/GrandmaB_photos/100_0578.jpg

OK here is my first attempt at adding a picture. Hope it works. I'm probably about 2/3 of the way done it measures about 45 inches from point to point (should measure 60 inches when done) just starting the 32 point round. I sat and did all the fill-in points yesterday so things should go a little faster now. Here is the link for the picture. http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/GrandmaB_photos/100_0578.jpg

Looks really nice! I can't wait to see it finished!

WOW!! That looks fab!!! :cheer

Ok im up to row 57 on the 6 point star and its 47in...the last set of fill ins just would not work so i did it my own way(please excuse the mess around it...my son is playing video games)

th_Picture002.jpg

Clickable

I also found out today that my newest grandbabie is a girl..wooohooo :yaypink and purple

Just wanted to tell everyone that their RR's are coming out great! I am on my 36th row and have 9 more rows to go, unless i decide to do one more section. I love doing them, but will have to admit when you get on about the 35th row it seems like it takes FOREVER to get around it lol.

Uh Oh! I don't have enough of my cafe to finish my RR. :( So I will have to see if I can find some more of that color. They didn't have any at Walmart when I was there on Tuesday. So I guess once I finish the Painted Desert section I'll have to put this one aside for awhile. Atlest till I get a skein of that color. I do have a scrap round ripple I am working on also. So I guess I will be able to finish that one up first.

Grandma be I was wondering if you could explain how you do those fill in points or if you have a link to a pattern that you would care to share with me. Thankyou so much. Your all doing such a wonderful job. :)

That is beautiful GrandmaB. I love the blue.

Ok im up to row 57 on the 6 point star and its 47in...the last set of fill ins just would not work so i did it my own way(please excuse the mess around it...my son is playing video games)

th_Picture002.jpg

Clickable

I also found out today that my newest grandbabie is a girl..wooohooo :yaypink and purple

Very nice Shay, I love the effect that ghan has. It will be beautiful in pink and purple.