Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

I started mine tonight. I had forgotten how quick these ripples are.

I am using red and red heart holiday yarn. This will be a xmas tabletop. Im already onto the 12th row. I will just keep going to the holiday yarn runs out as I only have 2 skeins of it. I will show a pic once I have done more rows.

Here's my sister's round ripple spidey ghan. I feel partially responsible for it, because she stopped crocheting for a long time but her grandson is such a spiderman fan, I told her about this pattern and she made him one for Easter. He LOVED it!

thumb.jpg

P.S. Crochetluvknot - are you a big TK fan? SO AM I!!

I'm listening to him right now. I'm jealous you have his avatar! LOL

Joni

Here's my sister's round ripple spidey ghan. I feel partially responsible for it, because she stopped crocheting for a long time but her grandson is such a spiderman fan, I told her about this pattern and she made him one for Easter. He LOVED it!

thumb.jpg

Joni

I wouldnt say im a big fan i would say im a HUGE fan of his I have seen him 6 times going for 7 this year met him twice have all his albums and even turned him into an afghan lol.

Beth - did you see in post #141 that your pattern has an error in it. Possibly that is why you are having a problem with round six. Check post 141 it gives the correction.

Thanks Lucky, that matches my directions......... I am not sure how or why, but after frogging it 3 times.... I took some medicine for a terrible headache, started again.... the medicine made me feel 'loopy' but guess what?? The ripple is finally working correctly !!!!!! ROLF :eek:yay

I am making mine with a brown center, and yellow and white ripples ( hoping it looks like a sunflower) to give to the Mother In Law for Mother's Day :manyheart

Oh my goodness!! Your all doing great!! The pictures of all the RR are so pretty. I got mine done and this is the end result. I'm addicted now so i will start another tonite :) Thanks to all of you for all the hints and tips and friendship. I plan to keep on making these so you will see me for some time to come hehehe. Here is mine all done

th_DSC00215.jpg

Windy

Cant wait to see one in christmas colors...that will be neat.

Joni

It turned out great and it looks bigger then i thought it would be.

Judi

Love it and the colors...what colors are you doing next??

GrandmaB

Welcome to the group...what colors are you doing??

Hi All

I think I will be doing my next one in shades of pink and a varigated color called Monet in RH SS but it may be that and a color called Light Mint oh there is so many colors to choose from. I have RR on the brain now lol But this is so much fun. Now if i could just get the posting the pictures right. I'm going to try it agin on this post to see if i can make it a bit bigger than the last one. I will be back later I have to head out to church so have a good evening and god bless you all. :hug

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/SouthernJudy/ThisoneIsDone.jpg

how do you all get the pictures on here that is bigger than a thumnail or a link. I like the pictures that is bigger but i don't know how your getting them on the page. I'm a ding dong lol any suggestions?

Thanks Judy

thumb.jpg

Joni

Joni tell your sister she did a great job. Its beautiful. By the way do you crochet left handed Im left handed as well but was taught to crochet right handed.

Oh my goodness!! Your all doing great!! The pictures of all the RR are so pretty. I got mine done and this is the end result. I'm addicted now so i will start another tonite :) Thanks to all of you for all the hints and tips and friendship. I plan to keep on making these so you will see me for some time to come hehehe. Here is mine all done

th_DSC00215.jpg

Hi Judy, well done it looks fabulous. They are so easy and addictive arent they. Its a pattern you can easily do while watching tv I think.

Judy tick the box of your picture in photobucket then scroll down the page and copy the 3rd url link then paste into here and it will become a clickable so the picture wont be as big but people can click on it to see the big picture.

Aussie, yes I crochet left-handed. That's why I taught myself. I literally sat at the computer with my hook and yarn and looked at pictures (a left-handed crochet tutorial) and had to keep stopping to use the mouse and change the screen. Some things are still hard for me. I have to remember that I usually just have to change "left" to "right" or "right" to "left" when I read the directions. I made a baby it's cold outside sweater but I mostly stick to afghans and other easy things.

Joni

Every ones RR look so nice love seeing all the different color schemes. I'm doing mine in Red Heart Super Saver, Delft Blue, Light Blue and White.

Mine is a little different then the ones I've seen pictuers of so far it starts out with 8 points and ends up with 32 points. Will try and post a pic. as soon as I figure out how to resize them.

GrandmaB , sounds interesting can't wait to see a picture.

Everyones is so beautiful.

I'm now on row 16 on my spiderman RR. I'm using rhss in Cherry red, Deft Blue and black. My boys are already arguing about who gets it and my 4 yr old wants one too :D. (She'll be 5 tommarro. Seems like yesterday they were all babies . ) th_PICT0405.jpg

Every ones RR look so nice love seeing all the different color schemes. I'm doing mine in Red Heart Super Saver, Delft Blue, Light Blue and White.

Mine is a little different then the ones I've seen pictuers of so far it starts out with 8 points and ends up with 32 points. Will try and post a pic. as soon as I figure out how to resize them.

That sounds very interesting, Can't wait to see it!

I found out by accident the other day if ya upload your pics to photobucket.com there is an option to resize them.