Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Wow! I've been gone for 24 hours and I miss 5 pages of posts!!

I think I read most of them.... :shrug

It looks like everyone's is going great. I didn't get any more work done on mine yet, as I'm finally done with teaching my class and catching up on email and finding supper in the middle of nowhere (for a town of 10,000 people, you'd think there'd be a few more resteraunts open....)

I plan on doing a little work on mine tonight. I need to have something to do n the plane ride Thursday. Ah, what the heck. I've got my game boy with me if I run out of yarn.... I've been neglecting it quite a bit recently....

I really like the bright turquoise, pink and black? one I saw posted and that 6-pointer is gorgous!!! I must say I'm really happy with mine. Some little girl will be getting lots of hugs from this one. I can't wait to finish it and get it to Project Linus. It's such a happy and cute blankie.

Hi again. Earlier today I was searching this and got all excited wanting to join. Found a beautiful Round Ripple that was a 16pt - I thought I saw it on here but now I am lost and cannot find it. Wondering if anyone knows or can direct me? I have found the page in my history that I clicked on a link under a post that took me to her blog but now cannot find the original post. Hoping she had the pattern also.

Thanks I can't wait to start. (I hope its ok to post this link, I apologize if I am doing something wrong)

http://mylittlecrochetcorner.blogspot.com/

scroll down to rose and white ripple

Wow! All of the round ripples are stunning! I love seeing the different color combinations that people come up with.

I'm almost done with round 10, and I can't wait to show you all a photo. I'm very happy with it. I had to pull out one round when I did 2dc, 1ch, 2dc instead of 2dc, 2ch, 2dc. I thought something looked funny.:think

As I said, I'm computer-challenged so my husband's going to help me post a photo. He's working overtime the next couple of days so who knows when I'll get it up here. I'm slow anyway. I figure you'll all be on your third or forth by the time I'm done with this one.:lol

It shouldn't be all that hard to do. You would just need to increase the number of sts used in the first few rounds. OR email Carol, she may be able to tell you how she has done the one she is working on. Also, I think she is part of this CAL. So when she sees this, she may help you out with it. :) She is super sweet.

I see many beautifull ones you guys are doing. I would LOVE that 6 point pattern figures it would be out of print lol.

I finished my bath set and here they are in the place. Excuse the bathroom we are in a middle of a remodel hence the new rugs :hook

th_crochet092.jpgclickable

The long bath rug is a tunisian stitch one I did a few weeks ago.

Now I'm doing the first few rows on my spiderman one then I'll start on my DD's "sun" one since I don't have the blue for the spiderman one yet. :lol

hseger looks great in your bathroom.

MyissaG looks great how big are you making it?

Progress on spidey roundripple. I'm on row 7. My problem is gonna be 2 boys wrestling over it when it's done. Maybe i'll have to do 2.. Sounds like a good excuse to me . :D.Assuming it turns out right.

I am not sure how big it will be, right now it is about 43 inches. I want to do one more set of the painted desert and the darker brown color.Which is 13 more rounds. Then a few more rounds of the aran.

8pointstar.jpg

here is one i did a little bit ago i love the red heart spectrum color i also used red heart dark orchid and real teal also some warm brown.

That is lovely, what pattern did you use for that one?

Pretty!!! Did you use TLC yarn for that?? Is it Choc Cherry??? The colors are great.

ROFL, :lol:lol:lol:lol, You know you crochet way too much when you know the brand and name of the color used in a project that is not yours.

I am almost done with the rounder for my best friend/sister. I am on row 42 and it measures close to 50" tip to tip. I have 4 more rows of the rose violet to do, then the edging and it will be done. I hope to have it done tonight, but with it taking so long to do one row now, I'm not sure. I really want it finished so I can get it sent to her, then I can get working on the one that a lady ordered. Plus I have orders for more!!

Here is a pic of the giant rounder.

th_nancy4a.jpg

clickable

DreamsofYarn, your ripple round is so dang pretty, I love the color combinations!

Thanks everybody. I really like seeing all the pretty colors everybodies doing.

Aussie- I used that "I love this yarn" from Hobby Lobby I think it's thick enough to hold up. I haven't put anything under it yet but will since they are pretty slick on that tile and I need to block them a bit since some of the points want to curl up.