My Garden Path Doily

Katchkan

Now that I have self published this design I can actually share it with all of you. I have missed not being able to post pictures as I create things.

This doily is uses a lot of Irish crochet techniques. I was shooting for something a bit different using the irish roses. I did this one in size 20 threads using a size 10/1.3mm hook. It measures 15 inches across at the widest point.

th_RosesongR1.jpgth_rosesongdetail1.jpgth_DoilyBookGardenPath.jpg

Hope you like it.

It's so beautiful! I suppose if I were to set crochet skills goals for myself I'd like, someday, to be able to crochet such a beautiful piece. But I fear I'm YEARS away from that! It really is stunning. Katchkan you're my CROCHET IDOL :cheer

Thank you everyone, :hug It is so nice to be able to share with all of you this design. I have missed not being able to post and share all that I am doing. :hook As always everyone is way too kind. :yes

That is so so so pretty!!!

I cannot even begin to imagine how a person can create such beautiful things. Thank goodness there are such talented people as yourself or we would not have beautiful patterns to go by. I do not have ONE designing bone in my body - but that's cool. I am just thankful I have the ability to follow a pattern

Ohhhhh Kathy. That is stunning! I love it. And the name fits it so perfectly. When you say self-published...does this mean its on your site??? I may have to splurge and purchase this for myself. I adore it!!

Ohhhhh Kathy. That is stunning! I love it. And the name fits it so perfectly. When you say self-published...does this mean its on your site??? I may have to splurge and purchase this for myself. I adore it!!
Yes it's on my site. It is in my new booklet I just released. A Celebration of Doilies. You can see it here That's why I can share the pictures with you.

Archived