March Table 2007

Tampa Doll

Ah you can tell it is March.

The green is out in force, and the promise of Spring is in the air.

A couple of things have been added to this table.

First are Wee Willie the Wizard, Pixie Pete and finally Misty the Unicorn.

So not to be outdone by Misty, Kathleen O’Reily has shown up in herNew Green outfit. She is ready to celebrate, dance and party.

This table is whimsical with the fairies, angels, wizards, unicorns, and pixies then you have everyone else dressed in green for the parades and parties.

Finally there is Mike, course, he is always green, but he decided to have some fun and join in.

I love this table, as it takes me back to my Mom’s Irish heritage. Yep, if you look close there are freckles on my face and a tinge of red in the hair.

So Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all and may the Luck of the Irish be with you all.

Kathleen O’Reily

th_KathleenOReily.gif (clickable) th_March2007Table.gif

MaryJo - words cannot describe how beautiful your table is. One can tell that you put alot of time and effort into crocheting your outfits - and it shows!!!!

Happy St. Paddy's day to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes

:clap :clap Lovely table as ALWAYS MaryJo!! Say, did you make that table cloth? It is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!

I adore the dolls!!

GREAT work! :hug

Another fabulous table! :applause And it really is good to see Mike join in the festivities...I'm sure he's lovin' all the ladies! :rofl :clover :clover :clover

Love love love it!!!!

YOUR table says in the most beautiful Irish way -- Ceid Mille Failte! (Hundred Thousand Welcomes!) to all who enter your pretty home!

:clover :clover :clover :clover :clover :clover :clover :clover Many Irish Blessings to YOU!

Archived