My Book Old Fashioned Doilies: NOW OUT

Katchkan

I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me this morning.

My book

Old Fashioned Doilies

is finally available here.

http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=20283

This is a very proud moment for me. I want to Thank everyone here for their encouragement and support. I never dreamed anyone would want my designs until I came here.

:rose :rose :rose :rose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Kathy! I just ordered the booklet! I just want you to know that I believe you to be one of the best crocheters out there...I truly look up to you and your work. While I get compliments and I appreciate them, I have a ways to go to measure up to your expertise...

Take a bow my friend.

That design on the front is stunning. I recently made my first doily and thoroughly enjoyed it! I hope to make many more. This design though, has really inspired me to keep on making more! So beautiful. Congratulations on getting published! How exciting!

My dear your doilies look soo exquisite yet simple in its execution!

You are my new crochet hero!!

I've been wanting to send my pattern ideas to publishers but I am too :hen . Seeing yours and Tara's books come out give me courage!

Thanks soo much and expect a few pm's from me :D

Congratulations! I just ordered one. I am impressed, inspired, and a bit jealous. Maybe you will do an Irish crochet book next ?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Those doilies are incredible. I think I may just have to order your book!! Those are truly some of the most unusual yet beautiful designs.

Archived