Charity blitz 2007 See totals Post #2

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlene,

That blanket was the simplest thing I ever made. It is just double crochet with a a row of single crochet around the edge, followed by reverse single crochet for the border. It looks very nice and not fru-fru for a boy.

Tracy,

I checked with the post office today, and it takes 4-7 days to get stuff from me to you. So I guess I have another week :bounce.

I'm planning to ship next Monday ( I will have washed everything - or whatever I have - Hmmmm, I guess I can't wash what I dont have...dumb) , so you won't have to worry about that.

carol

Beautiful items so far! I will be packaging up and sending by the end of this week. I had a co-worker join me this month and she made a blankie....she is now gonna try and join me every month. I have started my bereavement blanket and she is going to start hers soon. I was delighted she wanted to join me. :hug

Good morning everyone:

I just wanted to thank everyone who has joined this very worthwhile thread and to those of you who have just joined or haven't joined yet because of the time constraints/deadlines....please do join. It is only the beginning of January. We have 3 more weeks of crocheting before this month is done. It really is amazing how much one can accomplish in 3 weeks. Just last night I made a bereavement blanket. It took 3 hours. That's it!

Anyways, don't stress re shipping time, etc. Just do what you can and send it to me by the end of the month.

:ty again

Oh by the way, I have updated my photopage again....there are a few more pics under Afghans that I completed.

Daisy, nice to have you here, they look wonderful. Tracy, all of your items are great too, according to the PO if you send items out by Monday they should still get to Tracy by her deadline...so continue to work on the hospital items until that time if you wish too,

It would be very helpful if all the wonderful links provided to us for projects and information would be added to the first post so that we wouldn't have to go searching through the thread to find them later.

Thanks to Jimmie Lu, angelfire and all the monthly charity leaders for their hard work.

Archived