Charity blitz 2007 See totals Post #2

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a beautiful horse toy from Brae in Pontypool, Ontario in the mail yesterday.

The problem is that there was no note letting me know if it was for the Charity Blitz or if it was a "just because" gift...or a RAOK gift.

Please let me know. Thank you.

((I will post this in the RAOK thread as well))

TracyLeigh, my package is in the mail and on the way! I hope it doesn't take too long for you to get it. The postal person said it would be 7 to 10 business days. :eek I wish it could get there by tomorrow.

Daisy

Clueless...Those are beautiful!

Tracy Leigh...Did you receive my teddy bears? I can't remember if you posted if they arrived or not.

Here's 3 bereavement blankets, (I posted the buttery colored one earlier on) They are around 14", The rest will be bigger. I read somewhere they needed ones as small as 12" too, so I did a few small ones.

Pineapplescarf00021.jpg

cluless...I love your blankets and hats. You did a wonderful job.

I haven't started on my February projects yet as I worked this week on squares for our local abuse shelter yesterday as I wanted to get one to them this week. I started January's sent out so next week I will start on Feb. items

Tracey- I got mine in the mail today they are sent the 4-7 days so will get there soon I hope.

Everybodies things look so cute. I've got 3 bereavement blankets done they are 12 or 13 inches big.

heart:

I received them yesterday. Thank you so much.

:hug

and No, it isn't too late to send me items for January.

JimmieLu:

Thank you so much for clearing up the mystery. Do you have

her user name so I can send her a personal Thank you?:think

What do you all think of using hot pink simply soft yarn for a bereavement blanket?? Should I stick to more subdued colors?? I'm trying to use up my yarn stash and I have some of the simply soft. Let me know what you all think. By the way, I've just reread all the posts in this thread. It was so encouraging to see the enthusiasm you all have for charity crocheting. And, of course, I loved seeing the pictures. Keep up the great work everyone! :hug

Hot pink? Humm if it were me I would not. You could save it ane use it for March. Kids hats and scarfs. Thats My opinion though.

Tracy I sent you a package today. It has 5 hats and 5 IV covers.

and the user who sent was BREA(SP ?)

I have a jump on Feb with 3 blankies done.

Archived