Charity blitz 2007 See totals Post #2

Jimmie Lu

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just emailed my contact at the hospital and we are trying to figure out a date that works for both of us for me to bring all the goodies to her. Stay posted for delivery date.:cheer

Cluless

I received your packages as well last night. Thank you so much.

I will have to post pics of those tomorrow though. That is when the batteries decided they had had enough.

:hug

:duckywhew! I'm glad the duck made it. I wonder where Angelfire's duck is.:think

Yeah!!!! glad everyones ducks are in a row and all is getting there to Canada!!! Less than a week to send stuff to tracyleigh then we are onto bearvement blankets for Feb. GREAT work everyone. Now lets see if we can boost our donations by just one more. So in Jan if you sent in 10 try and send 11. Do what you can and remember we are having fun!!!!

Hi everyone...

I have been following this thread since I have joined. I did read the post about membership levels that said that I needed to have 40 posts and be a member for 60 days to be able to participate in this thread, but I didn't read it until today.:blush I do remember seeing a post in this thread too about it, but I can't find it now. It suggested buddying up with someone (I think).

I really didn't have enough time to work on the January charity project, so I didn't try to join then. I did get some practice in on some of the items and may make and donate some of those for local hospitals here. :hook

My question is this, I have actually already made 2 blankets for February's blitz, and found some baby yarn on clearance at Wal-Mart to make more. I will be about 10 days short of being a member for 60 days when these would need to be sent. Is there some way I can still participate? :manyheart

Please let me know.

Not sure if it is "ok" but i will be your buddy for the month of Feb. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge of the new rules will also get back to us.

hunh? She should not have been able to post here so the forum mod must have approved her. You are in snappish! Need the addy for any month you can PM me

Okie dokie!!

PS check post 2 we broke 300!!!

Yahoo ladies congrads!!!

hunh? She should not have been able to post here so the forum mod must have approved her. You are in snappish! Need the addy for any month you can PM me

Okie dokie!!

PS check post 2 we broke 300!!! You are awesome!!!

Yahoo ladies congrads!!!

Okie dokie!!

PS check post 2 we broke 300!!! You are awesome!!!

Yahoo ladies congrads!!!

Hi - I was confused about this also. From what I understand now us new members can post to threads but not start our own thread in certain areas like this Charity one.

I had tried to post last week in this thread and got a message saying my reply would not be visible until approved by a moderator. I waited for 3 days and when my post didn't show up I PMed AmyS(yarnaholic). She got back to me and said there was something set up wrong and there were quite a few newbie posts waiting for approval to be posted. She fixed that so now we can reply in the Charity area but not make our own topic until we are real villagers.

I think that's how it all goes? :confused

Ok ladies I was just informed that project rest assured is being shut down due to a heart problem of the lady who runs it. Please keep her in your prayers. I am naming opperation tostytoes for the April charity

Hello Ladies!

I mailed my stuff out Tuesday night. I got 4 blankets and six hats made. I am now working on bereavement blankets.

I am so glad to know that I can post here. I was under the impression that I couldn't post, and kept bothering everyone else to find out addressess, etc.

Ok ladies I was just informed that project rest assured is being shut down due to a heart problem of the lady who runs it. Please keep her in your prayers. I am naming opperation tostytoes for the April charity

Is "rest assured" what was posted for April? now changed to Tostytoes?

I am mailing a box tomorrow. Sweater, cap and afghan. Also 8 IV covers and a granny square teddy. Thanks for the address, Tracyleigh.

I also belong to Project Rest Assured. Hoping that the owner will get better and be back. Please pray for her.

Now onto February. Have never made a bereavement afghan. Will make something soft and pretty.

Hugs from Donna in Oklahoma

Archived