ClimbNRose Runner

Katchkan

Mary was so nice and tested this design for me last week. After seeing it done up so nicely I decided I just had to make it for myself. I did revise it a bit. Poor Mary got to do it cold turkey before I had done it first, and she got to find all the glitches. I also renamed it, It is now the ClimbNRose Runner not the Trellis Runner.

I did mine in a size 30 thread using a size 11/1.1mm hook. I knew right where this was going to go when I was done. I have a little bookshelf that needed something just like this to set it off. Fits it beautifully

Photos are clickable

th_ClimbNRosea.jpgth_ClimbNRoseB.jpg

I do intend on making this pattern available on my website in the very near future. I am trying to expand my pattern line.

Beautiful!!!! And, are those PICOTS all around the edge? I know that some people really dislike making them, but personally...I luv em. They add so much "definition". Once again, another beautiful piece of work! :hugs

Thanks one and all for your kind remarks. Everyone is always so encouraging. It's obvioius that I too love roses. What I love about these is they don't need weeded and I can enjoy them year round.

Beautiful!!!! And, are those PICOTS all around the edge? I know that some people really dislike making them, but personally...I luv em. They add so much "definition". Once again, another beautiful piece of work! :hugs
Your eyes deceive you not, Those are indeed picots. I have always liked picots. They do add so much to a piece for so little effort.

Archived