Bonnie's Butterfly Shawl

jaclim

Since Bonnie who is my partner for the stole swap has gotten her shawl already, I can finally post it here.:D This is made with Monaco Raylon in gray. I used size 8 seed beads in hematine. I had to frog this 2 times before I was satisfied with it. The body of the shawl is a revised version of the Spring Has Sprung Shawl. The butterfly is from Designer Fashion's Butterfly Shawl. I crocheted the beads around the edging of the shawl and had to sew on the beads on the butterfly as I still don't know how to bead crochet to make the beads appear on 1 side only. :P Here is the shawl::hook

Butterfly detail:

th_Springstoleswapbutterfly.jpg

Full view of the Shawl:

th_SpringstoleswapBonnie.jpg

Thank you, ladies! Bonnie got me for the spring purse swap and I was very happy with the felted purse she made for me. I'm glad I got her this time so I can make her something special. :-)))))))

Gorgeous!! Simply gorgeous! I hope she posts a picture modeling it. I'd like to see it on someone. :yay:clap:cheer

I'll tell her your request......;)

Thank you for your compliments, ladies! I had fun making this for Bonnie. :hook

I love the shawl and especially love the butterflies. What a lucky person who received that gift!

ps: i see you are in manila. i had a wonderful 2 week jaunt in the philippines, including manila, and would love to go back someday. *sigh*

Archived