Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just popped her a quick message to ask her i f she was the one that messaged me yesteday about only taking dolls and doll clothes or if i am

Confussing her with some one else? Maybe she will set me straight lol

The round ripple is looking good.

Bailey4 takes only dolls and doll cloths.  Maybe that is who you confused her with.  I did mention both of them.

Sitting and watching  JAWS, don't know if I will go in the pool after that. :rofl 

Hello! Doing the happy dance here  :dance  :dance , it was the last day with students! 

The air conditioning in my classroom is still not fixed and it has been miserable being in there to pack up the room and cover all the electronics with plastic, the heat has me worn out again tonight. It just started raining here, it's the first rain I've heard today. 

Owlvamp, the jellyfish is too cute.

Katie, the blanket is looking very pretty.

I think I will relax with my yarn tonight. Have a good night everyone.

If she doesnt answer me ill assume all sorta of things lol so i hope she sets me right on this.

You sent me a message yesterday and I replied I only collect doll clothes and toys for a local tech high school charity I donate to at Christmas. It's a favorite of mine because the tech business kids organize the drive, thus getting the experience of running a charity drive and the local kids benefit from getting the toys they'd otherwise not get for Christmas.

I donate 2 18" dolls with as many outfits as I can make and 2 baby dolls with again as many clothes as I can make.  I also try to include a blanket with each doll. 

You may have messaged me by mistake.  I do occasionally make stuff like shawls and squares to donate to other people's charities, but I only ask for help with the toy drive.  Tampa Doll and Darski both helped me out last year and the kids thought it was really cool that their drive had reached Florida and Canada.

Katy,

mine is the sausage bisquit,after a shell in egg once,never ever eat eggs out anymore

here breakfast all day does not apply,since I was told at 11 am,sausage bisquits are not on the all day menu

ick, shell pieces in eggs. I've had that happen eating out and at home - not pleasant. Now my goofy dogs will steal the egg shells and eat them.. :no

Here is the round ripple today growing day by day!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

What color next gals??

It's looking so pretty Katy. I don't know what color should go next.

Bailey4 takes only dolls and doll cloths.  Maybe that is who you confused her with.  I did mention both of them.

Sitting and watching  JAWS, don't know if I will go in the pool after that. :rofl 

:lol  That is one movie I have never watched. I need to do that one of these days....

I remember after Jaws came out they had another horror movie about something eating people that came from the sand.  The tag line was just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water you can't get there....

I always thought our water was too cold for sharks, but the last few years have proven me wrong.  They do seem to be adapting to the colder temps.  Just our luck.  Thankfully the alligators and crocs still can't stand the cold.  My brothers always tried to convince me as a child that our swampy land was home to crocs and alligators and they could easily creep into the house.  I was terrified for quite a long time until my father realized why I was refusing to go into the brook to retrieve toys and the boys caught quite the punishment for their tall tales. :cry:yes

Thank you Bailey for setting me straight. Wishing you much luck on your endeavor. .

Oh my Tampa. i would be terrfied of gators and the like.

Lol. Carol you made it sweetie!!

I remember Tremors Is that the movie with the sand creatures Tampa??

Daphne you have to see Jaws!!

I have never seen Jaws. It just didnt look like something I wanted to see. I did go with a group to see one of the Jurassic Park movies and kept the hood of my jacket over my face for most of it. All I remember is the scene with the dog house hanging from the dinosaurs mouth.

The dolls Bailey donates have to be the best dressed dolls ever between all the cute outfits she makes herself and then the ones darski and Mary Jo make. That's really neat that kids are running the charity.

Owlvamp love your jellyfish.

Evening all! Quick check in before bed. I had an early wake up thanks to my neighbor, and a late start :lol Couldn't quite get motivated thanks to not being able to get comphy last night. It took until almost 330 to finally get my laundry together and started washing. Oh well, it mostly got done. It's clean, just still in the baskets and dryer :lol:D

Anywho, off to bed with me.

Hope all are well! :ghug

Thank you Bailey for setting me straight. Wishing you much luck on your endeavor. .

Oh my Tampa. i would be terrfied of gators and the like.

Lol. Carol you made it sweetie!!

I remember Tremors Is that the movie with the sand creatures Tampa??

Daphne you have to see Jaws!!

Tremors - one of my alltime favorite series EVER!!!!! The first one is by far the best one, but I loved all the other ones also... Great movies. LOL I will add Jaws to my list...

Hi all. I'm still here. Been busy with training at the new job and still working over nights at the Y. But this Friday is my last day. Would have to say that I am not going to miss the Y at ALL. Baby Jade is doing really good as well as the other three. Hope you are all doing well :hug

Oh, and guess who's already learned to roll over !

post-39682-0-02726000-1465537391_thumb.jpg

post-39682-0-39631700-1465537422_thumb.jpg

Baby Jade is getting so big, she is adorable.

Owlvamp, hope you feel better.

I'm awake early but don't need to leave for work as early as usual so I thought I would pop in and say Good Morning while I enjoy my coffee :mug

Good Morning Everyone. 

So cool on the pictures and learning how to roll over.  Sounds like she might be walking early. 

The best line in JAWS is "We need a bigger boat".  They just had a JAWS marathon here.  All the JAWS movies one after the other.

Ok now get ready to laugh.  There was a gator that someone got a video of that looked like he was trying to ring the door bell.  He was up on his tail and the whole body cover the door.  The closest I have gotten to a gator is in the local park.  I have seen them in the water.  There are signs posted that say "Do not annoy the gators." :rofl 

We had some grass  plugs put in the lawn yesterday.  I was out early this morning watering them.  I do hope they take and fill in the spaces in the lawn.  HOA does not like spots in the lawn.

Hiding again today, high humidity and chance of rain again.

Have fun today everyone.

I guess we sent the humidity down your way, Tampadoll. Definitely stay inside and keep cool.

Owlvamp- I can relate to your headache and I really hope you feel better soon. I feel so sorry for you.

Immafreek- Baby Jade is adorable and I am glad your training is almost done. yay!

Not much to report here but just trying to keep up with the pesky household and outside chores and am trying to get stuff together to bring to the dump.

Hope everyone has a great day!

HI all going to be anorher hot o en e today i think. What ya doing today? I might go to wallyworld later but hate going there on a weekend you know. We'll see.

Gonna go find so something to eat but not really wanting breakfast persay lol not that hungry!

So i will be back later on ! Enjoy your day!

Morning.

A little rant this morning to get it off my chest. I'm really upset and hurt by a friend I have been there for 12 years now. It's like I can be there for her and all her problems but never here for me. Her daughter and mine are best friends. My daughter graduated last year and hers this year. Actually walks across the stage tonight. well last night was her graduation party. Daughter was invited but I wasn't. Other friends from church were invited and one actually commented she was shocked I wasn't there to daughter. I WAS never invited so I didn't go. I'm done I really am. I am so phyisically drained past caring. This is not the only time this has happened. I guess because she moved into a house they built and husbands father passed away (husband father paid for everything)they came into money that she is better than me now. It really hurts and been piney over it for a few days now.

A gator ringing the doorbell sounds like a scene for a movie.

I can see how much Baby Jade is growing between each picture you share. She is such a cutie.

Sandra that would be hurtful hugs for you.

Well sandra. Im so sorry. I would ask her what the deal was for sure to get some closure why she didnt invite you as well. I guess my opinion would be to keep an open mind till you have hard proof she didnt i invite you on purpose. Maybe the i invite got lost or misplaced or something. I like to look at the whloe pic starting from the source, which is just simply inquire first. Otherwise the more that goes by will for sure put a major kink in your relationship or maybe end it for good.

I member one time daughter was to be a brides maid and had the dress on layway and everything and the bride to bes mother called and told her she had tp cut one bridesmaid and she was it on account of she didnt know her that well!! Daughter took it wel land when it came to light that the bride to bes MOM made that call, not even consulting with the bride tobe well lets just say it threw a pall over the whole wedding and not to mention put a wall btween bride and her mom, . For quite some time.

IM sure it all worked out in. Time. And daughter was a bridemaid several times after thatLOL it all worked out fine.

So ask her outright and get it out into the light. .. Hey ya just my opinion not that you asked but. Been there in situations similar an its always bette to. get it out than let it fester.

Archived