Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

No, I haven't check online for plastic canvas.  I know it will cost. But if I can order so many at a time. There is no Hobby Lobby near me. Walmarts don't have them. To small of a store. The one that as it. To far from my house. I hope I can figure something out. Thanks everyone for liking them. Welll have a good day. Have to go cook dinner.  :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Sounds like you all are keeping busy. I went to church this morning, stopped at the grocery store, did a little sewing and now I think I will play with some yarn. I'm feeling very relaxed today so hopefully I will sleep really good tonight.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

Snowbear you just have to keep an eye out any place that has craft stuff. Places I used to find it dont necessarily carry it anymore. That would be a good thing for you to list on a wishlist. I think the new one goes up in Aug. Craft things run in cycles and I guess its not as popular as it used to be.

Yay!!!! Tampadoll, I bet you and hubby are excited that the Penguins won!!

I love your canvas flytrap, Snowbear.

I bet you are so glad to have that much needed, deserved break, Cshort.

Well I am off to getting myself together for the day. Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone.

I slept in until 6 this morning and now its coffee and sewing time. No other plans for today.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning,

Actually No I was not rooting for the Penguins.  I was hoping San Jose would win, cause they worked so  hard to get there.

Another Jello morning.  I am in the middle of making a Strawberry Shortcake.

Quite morning, even the birds are quite.  Several were in the bird bath this morning, trying to cool off.  I should change the water, as I am sure it is very hot.

Mary Jo sorry your team didnt win. I know your are making the doll but this talk of strawberry shortcake is making me want some strawberries at least.

Its going to be another hot one here too. A front came through early evening yesterday and immediately dropped the temp from the 90's to the 70's. It was nice while it lasted.

Hi all. Well got a lot already done this am before its gets too hot Couple loads of laundry i have been

holding off on cause of dryer heat but is all done now so the rest of the day is virtually free.

GOing to get hot with chance of a storm or two which

makes more humidity which makes everyones ac work harder and longer with less cooling

results if you know what i mean. So no doubt the aft.will get uncomfortable quickly.

And the clouds hold the heat in too

GOt a new color book in the mail Sat. All different peacocks! I may play with that a little today!

Then maybe frog the dark blue trim and try something else. I am jus t not totally thrilled with it so

ill experiment a bit before calling it done for sure. OR maybe just start a new one. but

Then i would still be thinking about the first one lol I dunno ill think about it before frogging

its only one row of sc so. If im going to change it now would be the time!

Well im off for a bit everyone take care!

And oh! MAry jo boiling the birdies!! Please give them cool fresh water in their little tub!!! Do you have a cement bird bath cause we used to have clean our thouroughly about every week. Something about the cement held in gunky stff and we did it about every week or the birdies loudly protested!! LOL we sinc e have gotton rid of that one and this resin one stays much cleaner?

I think it is cement, as it is very heavy.  I should get rid of both of them and replace them with resin ones.  I do think the Cardinals have a nest in the trees next door, but not sure.  The squirrels love to drink out of the bird baths also.

Here are my pea's in a pod.

well gee,its getting late and I haven't even popped in today,was out the door at 8 for blood work,helped with the feeding,they left for an appt. and I hit my favorite haunt,the library,now I'm home and just poopered out

No, I haven't check online for plastic canvas.  I know it will cost. But if I can order so many at a time. There is no Hobby Lobby near me. Walmarts don't have them. To small of a store. The one that as it. To far from my house. I hope I can figure something out. Thanks everyone for liking them. Welll have a good day. Have to go cook dinner.  :)

Forgot to chime in.. I love your plastic canvas

I go by Mini, Lea, Hey you, Mom, Sweetie and MeME.... so take your pick :lol

Kinda down int he dumps today, we had such a fun time in Richmond and today  its reality :reyes  Also was gonna go visit my mom at the memory care facility and get her chin shaved and maybe take her an ice cream but she was having her moments today so I didn't go... she doesn't know me any how...

Worked on maing a couple pocket letters ( my new thang) and crocheted a bit on a ghan for a friend who just got out of the hospital...

Plans for tonight... kicking back and hooking... probably watch some sort of History channel something...

I need to get in gear with my Christmas list to dos more... might work on that this week...

Hugs,

lea/ mini/ hey you/ sweetie/ mom/Meme :lol

Good Morning.

I'm awake much early than I wanted to be, but my bladder and the cat seem to have their own schedules. So I am enjoying my coffee and checking email and such. I'll be heading over to my daughter's house a little later this morning to spend the day with her and my granddaughter. I thought I might grocery shopping before going to my daughter's but I think that will wait until tomorrow along with the cleaning that needs to be done. 

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning,  Enjoy your time with your Daughter and Granddaughter CShort.  I do love watching the little ones.  They put a smile on my face.

Looking at the pool and thinking about going in.  It is so calm and peaceful and quite, now that the kids are out of school.  We usually have about 15 busses that go by every morning and evening when school is in session.  My second Granddaughter just Graduated from High School.  Boy do they grow up fast.

Ugh it is to hot to do house work.

Have a fun day everyone.

Morning! Bright sunshiney morning today! Just sprinkled about 22 Raindrops and back to the sun for a bit! Going out in a bit to the store as we are out of a few things and maybe stop for lunch not sure yet. After that hopefully it probably will rain. A bit more so ill be back

Here this afternoon. Gotta finish up thar ripple in some way today cause i took off the darker blue yesterday! I put on two more rows of white but thats as far as i got yesterday. I might get more gold today sometime too we'see lol. Other than that no plans really. Same old stuff different day.

I have to call sometime today too as i have not yet received those closet door glides yet either. See what is happening with that.

maybe they will be is this aft.mail delivery!

SO i. Off to start the day have a good one every one.

Hey You what is this thang pocket letters? Is it a scrap booking card making project?

Do any of you watch Reign? Its what I would call a period or historical soap opera based on the life of Mary Queen of Scotts. Dh loves history and has been impressed with it.

Kind of miserable today as dh decided to share his head cold with me. Its really making my eyes water so its hard to see to do much of anything that I really have to focus on.

HI all. Im back and its getting very humid and hot out. So glad to be done running errands! I see daughters text from Lincoln sending me a link to watch the proceeding of the hearing she was there for and it came in i. Too late to do me any good as they were on the closing statement so whe she gets back to omaha i will Know how it went. Sorry i missed that. Guess it started at 10 am and that is right about the time i signed off and left for the storeTiming is everything huh!!

SHe was lunching with boss and then. Heading home. Bout an hour away.

I truly forgot that was today.

Good. NEws though as while handy man went in home depot for flower and vegetable food i made a very

quick run in to Michaels and got the gold i needed lol. So ya see it all works out Matter od f checks and balances!!

Another good thing the closet slides will be mailed tomorrow and his email said. No cost to me!! So that was really nice.

I will thank him here in an email shortly!! And so if all goes well handyman will have that ro do romorrow! And i will no longer have to bulk up muscle wise to get dressed anymore!

Just got home. She says its Bill . Ithe state is trying to pass and will have more hearings before it is all

Done.. They are up against apple and john deere. Go d Luck Guys. Them are some big guns!!

All i know is that it went rather well for them so far and there will be more hearings down the road. Before the final thing is settled.

She did'nt like it t oo much but was honored to be asked to attend due to her own certified expertise in that particular field

On other fronts i have started my two rows of gold. Stll un-decided. i dont know know why this one is giving me so much color confusion!!

Once in a while i guess it just happens!post-40621-0-17219000-1465933750_thumb.jpg

Archived