Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Hi all. Well I. Surprised the water parks were open for you Carol as just on cnn this am they even said they were closed to out up fencing I do t knoe if that were all of them or not. But glad you had a good time.

MAry Jo can't wait to see strawberry shortcake with her big hat!! SHe and her friends Blueberry muffin amongst others were always a fav o my daughters!!

LInda we got your rain here last night overnight after I think it was 13 days of temps 90 and over so we were glad to see it. If you listened real carefully you. Old almost here the grass and flowers and vegies sigh with some well earned hydration. I do t knoe you can water and water but some how no amount of hose water does as good as a simple drenching of rain water!!Handy man keeps a. bucket

out to catch the rain water and doles it out now and then to them though and they nod and bob they are just so excited!! Nothing takes the place of. Good Mother Nature rain.

Well with the kids coming over tomorrow we decided. To put off the closet door repair till Monday. Si I sure I can manage. It till then anyway gotta ru. For now back later

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo your little doll is adorable.

I think all the beaches is the resort areas are closed, I don't think they've ever allowed swimming in these areas. But the water parks were open for business as usual but if the news is saying they're closed that might explain the smaller crowds. I haven't seen the news for a couple of days so I'm not up on what all is going on. I must have been really worn out from yesterday because I took about a 2 hour nap this afternoon while the grandkids were napping.

Just got  back from helping watch the babies while my son and his wife packed... they close on their house on Wed.  I am whooped I tell ya!

Hugs and prayers for those who need it... and high five to those with goodness,,,

Good Morning.

The grandkids and I will be heading to my house today. We're stopping at my younger daughter's home for a BBQ on the way. The kids will be staying with me until Saturday.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day to all the men in our lives.

The sun is out and not a cloud in the sky.  I have gathered the material for the next friend who is Ginger Snap. 

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning!

Little man is doing lots better and his eyes look so much better. Thank goodness.

Not sure what will do today but will wait on hubby and give him the day off.

Now off to get girls up and get breakfast made and on with the day.

Good Morning

got a lot done in the yard yesterday,some weeds didn't come out of the ground easily,it was a good  cardio workout

the next area that needs doing is behind the little house ( a shed that looks like a little cottage)it has to be accessible to power company,there is a transformer right in the corner of the property.

have a great day everyone

I survived dh's flotilla picnic yesterday. It was cooler as it only got up to 90 degrees and the humidity wasnt as high. There was a strong breeze so it was tolerable at the shelterhouse but challenging trying to keep everything from blowing away. I was able to medicate myself enough that my cold didnt bother me too bad. After that we stopped and dh mowed the yard at my dads house. I cant tell you how many times I caught myself looking for a fathers day card and then remembered he was gone.

Ac is working well now as handyman took out the blower cleaned it and oiled it and it is humming along really well now with a good increase I. Air flow as well so. I am a happy camper.

Had a nice lunch with the kids we went to a steakhouse do you have Outback's steakhouse where you are. Can you say blooming onions!! Good!!

Then the rest of the time we watched a couple movies till the kids left and have been taking it easy since lol

Sound like Brenda had a good time too this weekend. Glad your cold is a bit better.

HI ya Lacey

Well I. Tired so will sign off for now. Back later! always glad to see you check I. And little Jade is doing we'll.

Still having some problems. Its not normal to hear squeaking from your chest when you breathe, right? Must be time for more mucinex. We have Outbacks but havent had the blooming onions. We are too full from the meal to even think about appetizers or dessert.

Good Morning.  Up bright and early this morning.  Waiting for the sun to come up.

No big plans this morning, just some cleaning and then sitting down to work on some things.

Hey looking for some Caron Cuddle Soft in Baby Green.  Maybe you have a skein or two to share?  I know it is discontinued, but I thought I had more than one.  The only other skein I have that matches the color is in WW, so not good.

Have fun today.

Good afternoon

back from my six month check,everything was good,even managed to lose a pound,is chocolate a weight loss aid? well that's my story

have a great day everyone

Morning all. Well sos sorry you are still not well Brenda, Poor thing I use musinex too. as it seems to be the only thing that works on me

Hope it clears up for you soon. If not maybe a visit to the doc is a good idea as I don't like it at all when it goes into your lungs.

Are you feeling well today! Seems you are up right and early today or is that a normal wake up time.

Tampa oh. No I got rid of most of the baby and sports yarn. I had so sorry wish I could help. That is a pretty mint color yes??

Closet fixing days perhaps today. Not looking forward to it but will enjoy getting into the closet without brute strength!!

Cloudy out chance of showers the flowers all all on alert for that. Sticking their pretty yellow and orange blooms way upwards so they won't get missed in a showering off!!! LIke kids raising their hands in school cause they know the answer!!

YOu know in school even if I knew the answer I would seldom raise my hand. When I did she never picked me anyway so I figured why try

Then one time I was so sure that I was the only one that knew the answer so once more . I tried and raised my hand. Only two others to raised their hands. She called on on of them. I waited nope that is wrong. MUch to my horror she said it was correct. I was wrong?? How could that be I studied that!!! she must be mistaken or something so looked at it again. Wow she's right. I tell ya I was never so happy that she didn't choose me lol I was not right but thank goodness. No one knew I wasn't lol

That sort of cured me of raising my hand again for a while. Course now I realize big deal so what ,you know but this was like third grade haha so you don't realize at that age those things. Suffice to say taught me to think again before proverbially "opening" my mouth".

LAter on I was older and wiser and even pulled down some a's in an optional speech

class which I also got stuck in and hated too at first. I still don't like public speaking but it helped me I mean to say in my adult life for sure!!

well all a long rambling thought that developed as it went along lol sorry about that folks!!! HOw do you all think about public speaking and presentations and such.. I'm glad I took that class now as an adult It has helped me a lot on many occasions and just in general small talk as well witth people. So all turned out I guess.

All for now I'll see you all probably after the closet door issue is finished!! I might just have to stand there for a little bit just sliding them open and then closed and open. Again and again!

Morning to all else

Good afternoon

back from my six month check,same ol same old,I'm his most boring patient,see you in six months,if he had more like me,they'd quickly run out of business.

Katy,

by nature and circumstance I am a very quiet person,I can remember being set up,because  no one else want to be the speaker when we received our Nursing pins,I was up on stage for forty minutes and being as nervous as a cat that needs a bath

Oh my Linda. . 40 minutes is such a long time!! I feel for you!!

I just got finished sliding my closet doors open and shut and then shut and open and then Ond half open and one shut and then one half shut and the other half open and then both open and both closed again LLOOLL. What a pleasure it was!! So they are repaired and since

we are probably taking off the other closet doors and making the spare room closet Aaka craft room into an

Open closet with shelves and storage then we don't have to worry anymore about them lo.another job to check off the winter to do list lol Last winter!

So. Done!! We are slowly catching up on some things we needed doing last winter lol

There is always so much to do I wish time would stand stll for a while and let us. Catch home up some now and then.

Oh my new tower is ordered as well!!! Hope it gets here. BY the weekend as I don't want to wait anymore and would be tempted to set it up myself!! Lol.

Next month I am Going to order that stand and keyboard for my iPad too I do like the portability of it and all It's really pulled its weight

all by itself for a while now so the load on it will be a little lighter too.

Oh my thought I just heard a tiny sigh from the iPad! There there's a good girl.

Oh let see chocolate slash weight loss. I think they are worlds apart Linda lol unfortunately for us all.

Ok well then gonna go on. I mean lol course you can't take off and put on sliding doors without tidying up the room after right lol later ladies!!

Oh and those ghans Brenda made for the babies are just darling!! I'm workin g now on what may be the last row of "Thee RR" lol should have a photo later on but it is awfully dark here with clouds and raindrops so it may be tomorrow for a good shot we will see.

All for now then take care all. The flowers are all playing in their showers!!

I got a puffy from sopo today. She sent me this little hoot and card. She said its been a rough year. Her dad had back surgery at Easter and then had 2 heart attacks with 3 arteries 100% blocked but God has brought them through it. She thanked me for thinking of her and sending the square. The Pauls Valley OK address is correct.

post-11309-0-14269100-1466453508_thumb.jpg

Oh poor SOpo but so glad to hear from her too I will send mine out here soon for her then!! Thanks for letting us know. Does she have any plans to visit us again?? Only time will tell I guess huh. What a cutie hootie too!

Oh here is said rr all done. I took off and put on rows of dc till I liked it!! Now I can finally say it's done lol off tomorrow to start another something or other as I am free of that particular one now lol. Thanks to all

For your help.

!! I tried a lot of ways trust me. Lolpost-40621-0-43961200-1466474848_thumb.jpeg

Well, I love everyone's projects... I just finished a couple dish cloths today... not very exciting... but at least I crocheted! ..

... and for the record... I am NOT shy :lol :lol :lol .. and I always raised my hand :P

Archived