2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

Good thing I was working on little balls of yarn all week,and finishing off three skeins,that my purchases at Michael's didn't hurt my totals,for this years total of 50 hats,I only have 12 to go

wtd +15 ytd +102

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have used up a skein and a ball this week as well as rolled 2 balls. That is +5, but I have 3 skeins that are supposed to be delivered today. I am going to keep working to see if I can at least break even again this week. On a positive more, I finished the hubbys afghan today.

post-65347-0-91557000-1384630214_thumb.jpg

I have used up a skein and a ball this week as well as rolled 2 balls. That is +5, but I have 3 skeins that are supposed to be delivered today. I am going to keep working to see if I can at least break even again this week. On a positive more, I finished the hubbys afghan today.

attachicon.gifIMG_20131116_125544352-2.jpg

He's a lucky guy!  That's beautiful!  Of course, you were made for each other, since he keeps you so well supplied with yarn...  :yes

a bit of math for this week......

one skein used in a cowl,  3 skeins used up on my sweater, 2 balls used on dh's afghan, one ball used on the baby blanket for my niece,  all of that is +11  subtract from that my acquitions...5 skeins purchased at my local yarn store, 2 skeins on ebay  -14

so total this week is:

WTD:-3

Scores for the week ending 11/16/13:

Gold Medal: Braxxi +16

Silver Medal: pineknott +15

Bronze Medal: Just-in +6

Using up stash:

crabby rat +3

BigPinkPolkaDot +2

Shining_Start +1

Holding steady -- 0:

Addicted2patterns

New yarn:

mva5493 -3

prettywoman030981 -5

greyhoundgrandma -7

Shoot the Moon winner: PBLKNP -26

Pop in whenever you can! I haven't been very good lately either. My negative score was going down; I thought I would get under -100 before the end of the year. But now I'm just trying to end the year under -200--probably won't make it!

Meli, rules are pretty loose here. If you've lost track and it's been a while, just start up again with where you are now. Good luck with your stash busting!

My order of two skeins of sock yarn came in, so I'm back to 0 for the week.

Archived