2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

i missed the two balls....

you are right..thanks...so my edited total would be -32....

I know it doesn't change your moon-shooting status... LOL  But I was more concerned with your Yearly totals being off.   :)  We are trying to get that YTD score as high as possible, right?  LOL  

:hug

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's a bummer!  That's quite a wait - is that normal?  I've never ordered from MM before so I don't know what's normal for them.  I placed my order on the 2nd, and it was here the 11th from JoAnn.  Shipped fr.om Wisconsin Monday, so it took them a week to pull the yarn off the shelf, toss it in a box, and get it out the door.  Then just two days to get here.   :)  I think that was the first time I've ever ordered from them, too!  LOL

No, not normal based on pasted experience. I started out putting it down to heavy holiday season shopping and shipping, but it's well pasted that now.

I also had a Red Heart order cancelled and didn't get an email telling me. Maybe these companies are trying to save me from myself!

No, not normal based on pasted experience. I started out putting it down to heavy holiday season shopping and shipping, but it's well pasted that now.

I also had a Red Heart order cancelled and didn't get an email telling me. Maybe these companies are trying to save me from myself!

LOL - Maybe... 

As it turns out, all I have to report is the JoAnn's order that arrived Wednesday... no yarn used (well, not enough to count that is) this week... so - my totals are:

WTD -20 / YTD +88 week ending 12/14/2013

the rest of my yarn is at the post office so I will claim it this week......

10 skeins purchased........-20

7 balls used on dh's afghan  +7

2 skeins used on a cowl          +4

1 skein used on a hat        +2

so totals,

WTD: -7

scores of the week ending December 14, 2013

Gold Medal..................Addicted2patterns   +12

Silver Medal................Braxxi                       +10

Bronze.........................Shining_Star             +6

using up yarn

Just-in                           +4

Pineknott                       +3

Pblknp                           +2

Holding steady

Bigpinkpolkadot               0

Greyhound Grandma       0

Prettywoman030981        0

playing with new yarn

mva5493                            -7

and the baton has been passed........

Shoot the Moon Winner

Crabby rat                    -20

I'm supposed to have 4 skeins arriving on Friday. No crochet time this week. Christmas #1 is tomorrow with both boys and spouses, grandparents, and a couple of friends.

The kit is back ordered until the 18th, so I guess I might get it next week.

4 skeins arrived in the mail today........-8.

Ordered 3 skeins last night. I have a feeling they might not make it here before the first of the year, but I hope they will. I have a kit in transit--don't know how many skeins are in it.

I hope to get a little crochet time this afternoon/evening--don't expect to finish off any skeins. I'm taking a recovery day. Family here all week departed early this morning. Still have stuff to do to get ready for Christmas Eve and our second Christmas, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

WTD -8

Archived