2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been getting things done, however I haven't used up a ball or a skein this week... close, but since we're not playing horseshoes it doesn't count.  Besides, I don't have any hand grenades either.  :rofl

Anyhow, I did buy that one skein early in the week, so my score this week is:

WTD -2 / YTD +5 week ending 3/16/2013

Gold Medal!!!

krazy-kitty +15

Silver Medal:

Greyhoundgrandma +12

Bronze Metal:tie

Pineknott +9

Shining_star +9

Using up yarn:

Ellie 13 +8

Bailey4 +6

Jessicali +6

cshort +4

crsheridan +2

Saffronangel +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Prettywoman030981 +1

Holding Steady:

Mva5493

FroLopLady

Just-in

Tnkycrochetnut

Playing with New Yarn:

VikingRunnerGirl -1

Crabbyrat -2

Dragonpuck -4

PBLKNP -8

AngelFairy -9

Addicted to Patterns -38

This weeks Shoot the Moon:

Braxxi -40

If I missed anyone let me know and I will fix/change it. I am glad I had the opportunity to do it. :yay

I was able to finish up another skein this morning. Probably will not get any more used up today because I am going to go play in the dirt in my flower beds. 

Score for week ending 03/16/13:

WTD: +9 YTD:-735

I actually had +9 for the week.

Thank you AddictedtoPatterns. It really wasn't a big deal, just trying to work down that horrendous negative yearly score :lol .

Off to a good start this week, I was able to wind down 3 skeins into tiny balls. +3. They are really really tiny though, so I will be able to finish them up this week. :clap

No crocheting time so far this week. I ordered 4 skeins of loops and threads bunny tails yarn off ebay, but it probably won't come in until next week. DIL wants an Easter rabbit; she brought me the free project sheet. I have a feeling working with pom pom yarn is going to be a nightmare. Now I hope I can find the charisma yarn to go with it; sure wish Michael's had on line shopping!

I used a small ball making Easter bunny pins (+1). Finished a scarf, but no :yarn used. I'm working extra hours this week so I might not get much :crocheting done. With Easter coming, I might have to work more hours next week too (extra $$ = more :yarn:lol ). My tulips and dafodils were starting to come up, but they got covered with :snow last night. Now it's :snow again and tomorrow's the 1st day of spring. What's with this weather :think ?

WTD: + 1  YTD: + 41

Ellie 13

Archived