2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have been getting my scores mixed up here lol, I have been posting negative scores instead of postitive, never mind have sorted it out now.

Have been making scrappy pet blankets again and used up loads of partial and full balls(+15), I gifted 2 skeins of yarn (+4) and received 4 skeins in the fav colour swap from crsheridan (thanks)(-8), so totals should be

WTD = +11 YTD = +32

-42 Herschner's order came in with thread and sock yarn to make the 18" doll patterns I got for Valentine's Day.

Don't know if I will have a chance to finish more today, but it would be nice if I could offset some of that. :lol  :lol

I only was able to burn through one more skein at the sale today - I could NOT get comfortable on those benches & can no longer bring my knees up to my chest like I normally would so I didn't get much crocheting done..I'm horrible LOL.. Oh well - Tomorrow is a new week... 

So for 

Week ending 3/2/12 - 

WTD; -7  YTD; -16

I still haven't figured out how to bold and change font with this new format, but I did put my totals in further back. Also, they are in my signature.

It works the same way it used to, but sometimes I have to highlight it backwards instead of forwards to get it to work.  Have no idea why or if anyone else has this problem.

Highlight

I finished a scarf but no more yarn to count, so for the week, I'm at.....

WTD +6

Mary, I'll be around tomorrow and will be glad to post the scores, unless you just particularly want to.

I have done minimal hooking this week, however I did roll two unruly skeins down to very tame balls (+2) - then I added 7 spools of thread to my stash... (-14) so my totals are:

WTD -12 / YTD +5 week ending 3/2/2013

late posting, sorry. computer was having some issues last night.  I have been working quite a bit on the octagons and squares throw for a CAL and still working on DH's afghan so even with all that negative from earlier in the week I can offset some of it.:) 

yarn purchases this week 19 skeins = -38

yarn used up this week 11 skeins = +22

so totals

WTD: -16 YTD:-26

Late posting, wasn't home most of the day yesterday, sorry! I wasn't exactly disciplined this week with regards to yarn (though in my defense, quite a bit of it was for designs I have planned for the business I want to start this summer). For week ending 3/2/13:

wtd: -24, ytd: -34

Posting scores early.  i will check back later and add anyone in that needs to be added.  Heading out to Portland, OR today with a friend and our "adopted" grand kids.  Bringing them to mom and her fiancee.  They went to a Love and Respect conference there.  He is a long haul driver and they will spend the day with the kids there in Portland..

So without much more delay...

Gold Medal!!

Braxxi +42

Silver

Ellie13 +15

Bronze

Shining_Star +12

The rest doing what we are supposed to be doing in this CAL

krazy-kitty +11

lahasapsolady +8

greyhoundgrandma +6

homesteadingwife +5

saffronangel +2

prettywoman030981 +2

Just-in +2

PBLKNP +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Holding steady!

cshort

ImmaFreek 

Playing in new yarn!

tnkycrochetnut -6

dragonpuck -6

jessicali -7

pineknott -8

AddictedToPatterns -10

crabby rat -12

mva5493 -16

FrLopLady -24

VikingRunnerGirl -24

crsheridan -30

And our SHOOT-THE-MOON winner!!

Bailey4 -37

Used up a ball of white today on an afghan +1 for the week.. 

Getting ready to work on another afghan - while timing contractions. The Hubby is making me stay by my computer since I have found a website that will help time them lol.

Well I havent finished up any yarn this week even though I did finish a baby blanket, so heres my scores

WTD 0 , YTD -14

I would love to go yarn shopping tho :D

I went to wally worlld looking for bernat satin (not looking to buy) I have some mystery acrylic yarn from big lots (currently being used in the afghan I am working on)  that I am trying to identify.  well they didn't have it, will have to try hl tomorrow  I saw it somewhere in town and can't remember where.  Anyway, while I was there I found bernat twist and twirl (ruffle scarf yarn) for $3.97.  I have only seen it one other place in town and it was 6.99 per skein.  I was pretty good only bought 2 (was so thrilled at finding it and finding it at that price, the colors were good too)  I completely forgot I wasn't supposed to be buying yarn.

Used up a ball of white today on an afghan +1 for the week.. 

Getting ready to work on another afghan - while timing contractions. The Hubby is making me stay by my computer since I have found a website that will help time them lol.

How exciting!!  Will baby girl be making her appearance soon??

Archived