2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I need to join this group!  My stash it out of control, and I should really be making things with what I have rather than scouring stores for deals...

I suppose this shall be my starting point of '0' and I'll go from there!

I think I need to join this group!  My stash it out of control, and I should really be making things with what I have rather than scouring stores for deals...

I suppose this shall be my starting point of '0' and I'll go from there!

Welcome!  That's right.  Start from 0 and go on.  It would be impossible for some of us to count what we already have.  Remember,, you get +1 for every ball used and +2 for every skein used up.  If you acquire skeins of yarn or thread (buy, given, inherited, found), it's -2.  Everyone reports their scores for the week before midnight on Saturday.   At the end of the month, we report our year-to-date score, or the running tally we have since the beginning of the year or when we joined during the year.

Have fun! 

working on DH's afghan this week, so I am working double stranded...using up stash quickly... 2 skeins used, just starting a number 3.  So far I am staying out of any store that sells yarn so I am doing good there, no  purchases :)

So far this week, I have managed to finish another dress for Barbie.  (Birthday gift for DD)  And finished a few over the weekend, so far my tally is at +5.  I'm sure I'll get more used up.

Rolled some black into a ball and will have the purple in a ball before the end of the night. Then all my circles will be done!!! Don't think I'll have any yarn use for MANY MANY weeks after this since I'll be working on weaving ends and assembling the circles section of the galaxy afghan.

Thanks! I hope so! Thanks! The colors are working just as I had imagined. I just hope it looks as good once it is assembled.

OT: Where are you at in NM? I grew up in NM before I got transplanted to TX.

I finished all the circle pieces! All 72 of them!!!!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

can't wait to see this one together.....as I said before I bought the book just for this pattern. I think your interpretation will be more interesting than the original that caught my eye on pinterest. :)

Archived