Crochetville it's all your fault. Thankyou

Last night was a pretty heady experience for me. I had entered 5 pieces in the CGOA design contest. Well 4 of them took awards. 2 of them were 1st place awards and the other 2 were 3rd place awards.

And I feel I owe Crochetville a big Thank you.

Why because when I first joined and started sharing pictures of some of my creations I recieved a lot of encouragement to do something with my designs. It helped me to have the courage to pursue my dreams. I haven't forgotten that. I may not get to post and share as often as I would like to. But I do come to Crochetville everyday and see what is going on.

But I just felt I owed everyone and Crochetville a big thank you for all your support and encouragement. It means a lot to me and I thought you all should know that.

When I can I will post some pictures.

I am adding a link to the contest results you can see the designs there.

http://dorischancrochet.com/2012/06/28/cgoa-2012-crochet-design-competition-results/

Very cool Kathy. I always said your designs were fantastic.

Glad we all could help, but with your deisgns, it is so easy to praise them.

Keep up the good work.:hook

Kathy, I know a lot of us have felt so proud watching your career and designs take off, as one of our own. Learning that we had some very small part in encouraging you to follow your dream is so heartwarming. Thank you.

Congratulations, and many happy more years designing gorgeous thread work masterpieces. (And the Knots of Love shawl is gorgeous!)

Patty

Congratulations Kathy. That's quite a accomplishment. All the pieces are beautiful but I love your Knots of Love shawl. It is so dainty and pretty. :cheer:cheer:cheer

Congratulations!!!!

The awful truth :blush is that I've always felt a certain pride that I could share life here at the 'Ville with you. Your work is, for me, what crochet is all about. :ghug You deserve every award out there.

Congratulations on all your success! Your creations are gorgeous, you're obviously, very talented!!! :cheer

Thank you everyone. You will never know just how much being able to share my grand passion with all of you has meant to me.

My feet are almost on the floor this morning and I actually slept last night. Thursday night I was tooo excited and I was pretty rummy by last evening.

Archived