2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I can't see me doing so much crocheting to make a dent so I'll just keep it at what it is now.....

wtd: 0

however, I would like to annouce that I went to ACMoore yesterday and walked out without ANY yarn!

Not sure to say congrats... Or are you crazy? :lol:cheer for you!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm posting early. DD's coming home today from ISU for spring break. She's had her traveling experience last semester when she studied abroad in Spain, so for spring break, she's at home this year.

So I have to clean her room and put it back the way it was, before I used it as a craft room while she was gone.

WTD=+3 YTD=+22

:manyheart

All these balls lying around the house are driving me crazy!! Started a scrapghan last night. Used up 4 balls already. You know the feeling you get when spring house cleaning is all done? That is the way it made me feel to know these were gone. lol Besides, I couldn't work on the flannelghan. Its to the point of whipstitching the panels together and it is done in black. Too hard to see black without the sun shining in the windows. Here's to a great weekend for everyone!!:cheer:cheer

WTD +4

For some reason I have done very little crocheting this week. Didn't even use up enough yarn to count. Was trying a new pattern for making caps. One where you sew the two sides together and then run a strand of yarn around the top and pull tight to close it. To begin with I got confused on how many chains I needed for the foundation chain. I did 32 instead of 36 so I thought that was okay since I was just fooling around with the pattern. It could be for a premie or someone's baby doll. It looked good until I sewed up the seam. Did a lousy job! Had trouble with pulling it closed so I sewed some stitches so it would not gap. I just did not like the looks of it after I was finished. UGH!!! Also it seemed to take forever to crochet. I think I would rather do my caps in rounds (joined not continous). That a way when I finish the last round basically I am done. Oh there may some ends to weave in and trim. But that is it!!!! Anyway here is my count for the weeking ending 3/10/2012:

WTD: 0

something is definitely going around hope everyone is feeling better soon:hug

finished my gold medal scrap afghan- but had to get more background color so I am starting off -2

Nice afghan. Where did you get the pattern :think?

I used up 2 balls on shamrock pins (+2) :cheer. I went looking for more green :yarn, but found the wrong shades (good for turtles though). I decided to sort out my stash. I wound up untangling many balls and rolling down 5 partial skeins (+5) :clap. I had to go to Michaels to get more pins, but I did not even go to the :yarn section. I'm going to start on bunny pins and maybe try to make Easter eggs too.

WTD: + 7 YTD: + 23

Ellie 13

Archived