2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm afraid I have to join the "Big Fat 0 Club" this week. :( All my free time this week went into studying algebra. The last time I took an algebra class was probably around 1982? So, I'm a little out of practice! :blush But, I'm working on a degree at our local community college & they say we have to take an algebra class. Never understood why...it doesn't help me balance my checkbook!

Well, I'm afraid I have to join the "Big Fat 0 Club" this week. :( All my free time this week went into studying algebra. The last time I took an algebra class was probably around 1982? So, I'm a little out of practice! :blush But, I'm working on a degree at our local community college & they say we have to take an algebra class. Never understood why...it doesn't help me balance my checkbook!

Totally understand the algebra thing. Thinking of saving that class for the end. Right now, it is the interesting classes on my list so it will keep me motivated to move forward.

Keep chugging along! It will pay off :yes

whelp, I made a pet bed out of one ball of yarn last night (actually a skein that was rolled into a ball and I have no idea if I counted the first +1 in the past or not... but a ball is a ball!)

I don't know if I'll go buy more yarn today or not... I doubt that I will although I do have a project for a Rav challenge I need to complete.

So... here I am. 1 pet bed away from being in the 0 club.

WTD +1 / YTD +31

Totally understand the algebra thing. Thinking of saving that class for the end. Right now, it is the interesting classes on my list so it will keep me motivated to move forward.

Keep chugging along! It will pay off :yes

Thanks Jana! I'm halfway through my degree program & hope to graduate in May of 2013. I'm actually taking a remedial algebra class right now for which I get no credit. But, I just wasn't ready for the college algebra class yet. So, I'll have to take another algebra class in the fall. :sweatYou are right though...this class is starting to refresh my memory. I'm very lucky that I got a good teacher "and" there's great tutorials available on-line these days too!

You'd think being on maternity leave and waiting for this little baby would make me crochet more. Her blanket is still only a third of the way finished. Though I did end up making the starting chain long enough to make almost three baby blankets! :lol Maybe this next week will be better since those skeins are almost done...

WTD: 0 YTD: 0

I haven't done any crocheting yet today but hope to get some done as soon as I get through C'ville. I did finish crocheting my over sized lapghan this week. :yay:woo:yay Although I crocheted over my ends I still need to check them as some are loose. Here is my score for the week ending 2/4/2012 -

WTD: +4 YTD: -33

Yippie! :clap I had a great week of crocheting! :woo I don't think I'll get any additional full skeins finished tonight; if I do, I'll just add them to next week's numbers.

For the week ending February 4th, 2012:

WTD: +44, YTD: +174

There goes more of my stash! :yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn :waving Bye stash! :manyheart

Thought I might finish another skein on the tassels, but it didn't happen. But I am through with the afghan now.

That's beautiful! I'm sorry you didn't finished another skein though. Still, it's a gorgeous work of art! :cheer

Archived