2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Oh shoot, I forgot to post my score too - and I was plus six for the week! (Sent three of the skeins I bought last time out to their new owner.) I'll share it now anyway, just because I finally had a week with a) a score and b) a positive score. :D

We're having pre-Christmas number 2 with the family right now. It's just a *tiny* bit chaotic over here right now! And I hear it's flurrying outside! ^_^

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas!:sheepxmas

I've had a wonderful day with family and friends here for brunch. Everyone has gone home, I've finished cleaning up and now it's time to relax with some yarn.:crocheting

Relaxing a little today after two busy days of lots of visiting with friends and family and good food. Hope everyone had a good holiday. We got up this morning to a sprinkling of snow on the ground.

Reminder: This is the last week of the year, so final scores will be posted on Sunday!!

My family didn't get together for Christmas. I was at my parents the 24th and 25th. I :crocheting on the trip to/from Boston. I got 4 squares done and rolled a skein down (+ 1) :cheer. We are going to get together Jan. 26th, so I have to make a pie and bring something for a Yankee Swap. I'm filling a nice tote bag with homemade jams, some fancy crackers and a :crocheting scarf (other :crocheting stuff, if I have time). My last score for 2012 isn't much, but still on the + side :lol.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 103

Ellie 13

Putting in my totals now, so I don't forget...

I managed to use up another skein with the project I just started. However, while I THOUGHT I was going to get through Christmas with only yarn store gift certificates, my sister decided that the Patons Shetland Chunky yarn she'd bought wouldn't be right for her project, so she gave it to me on Christmas day...all 16 skeins of it!

Stashbuster Total: WTD -30 YTD -60

:blush:eek:blush

The SHAME...

So far this week ive used up 3 skeins of yarn

I FINISHED A POUNDER!! and another skein on a hat last night

WTD: +12 and YEAR END! -329

My score from last year to this is a difference of 267..meaning I bought less or used up more.... I'll go with bought less :lol

edited as I used up another skein!

Posting my scores for the week ending December 29, 2012:

WTD: +0 YTD: -55

I was suppose to do better this year. :eek But I didn't. But I sure did have fun. :yay Maybe, just maybe, I will do better in 2013 and end in a positive number. Do you think? :think

Finished a skein this week.

WTD: +2; YTD: -676

:blink I do believe I'm the Shoot the Moon winner for the third year in a row. :blush:devil

I wasn't too far behind though! :devil AND I have this JoAnn flyer sitting here telling me I can get 25% off all yarn...plus a 25% off everything coupon for the 6th-8th...hmmm.

I have been sick since Christmas day with some sort of crud or another, and completely forgot about posting my score... :oops I was given yarn for Christmas (7 skeins) :clap and I received the yarn I won this week (3 skeins), and managed to use up two skeins... so my final score for

Week Ending 12/29/12 is

WTD -16 / YTD +27

Since I was one of the shoot the moon winners posted from last week, shall I post scores - or does that wait until the 31st?? :think

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

:manyheart

Since I was one of the shoot the moon winners posted from last week, shall I post scores - or does that wait until the 31st?? :think

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

:manyheart

You can go ahead and post the weekly scores and then I'll post the last YTD scores. The rest of the year (in next week) will go with the new year.

You can go ahead and post the weekly scores and then I'll post the last YTD scores. The rest of the year (in next week) will go with the new year.

Okay - thank you! I'll get busy getting them together! :hug

Archived