Footstool Cover

ReniC

This footstool with a lid needed a pick-me-up and my studio also needed some color. Thus, this cover for the stools' lid was born! I used scraps of RedHeart SS, made a chain and wove it through the edging to make a tie.

The pattern and inspiration are from Colourful Stool Cover. Many thanks to this little lady for her lovely pattern.

post-17452-135897700373_thumb.jpg

post-17452-135897700375_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the nice compliments.

I am currently making a cushion cover for my computer chair to go along with it. The colors just pop in the room. It's the first thing you see when walking in. I also will be searching for a little milkstool to make another one. Such fun!

FYI: I picked up this footstool a few years ago at the local WalMall and noticed the other day they have more in!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you again for your compliments.

I am still making the cushion cover to match. It is all ready for the cushion that I need to make to stuff it with. A lot of family "things" going on right now that keeps me from my crochet. In a few days or so it should be completed and I will post it. :eek

that is great!!! i wish i had the footstool my parents had in our living room when i was a kid just so i could do this! i'll have to keep my eye out for something...... thanks for sharing. i love it!

• 3 months later...

Archived