Dressed in Pink

Tampa Doll

I know someone who could use a smile and the first thing I thought of was a doll. I went thru my patterns and found this one I knew I could make in any color and it would look cute.

It is an air freshner doll, but I put a cone, that I kept after finished up a cone of cotton yarn. I glued the doll to this, pulled her hair back in a pony tail and gave her a basket of flowers to hold.

I wanted to show you all how she looked, before I ship her out. I have a couple of mor things to get before I pack her up.

Oh I did not give her a name, I will leave that up to my friend.:hook

post-105-13589766613_thumb.jpg Watch me twirl

She is beautiful, Mary Jo! I am sure your friend will love her and get that needed smile. :)

excited to hear about the response of your friend. I know she will have to love it! Such a sweet gift.:manyheart (Please do let us know when your friend receives her Pretty in Pink doll :) )

(I know I would...she's darling...and my favorite colors besides...:heehee But then, all your dolls are so cute! :c9)

Thank you all, I hope to get it out on Monday. I have a couple of more things to finish up, than get a picture of the package, then pack it up to ship.

I will let you know how she likes it.:hook

• 9 years later...

Hi Mary Jo,

I love your air freshner doll and what a beautiful color pink.

Here I go asking again; is it possible to let me know what

pattern it is. I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you,

YMarie