crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Scorpion :eek Dead one now but these where roaming around the place we were at last night ..:lol to say the least I stayed on the paved roads I had on flip flops!!

Uh-oh.......

I'd have put on socks and shoes! Possibly i would've learned to walk on stilts!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well back home from the weekend. Did everyone catch up on totes now?? :rofl

I have one 1/2 finished yet from Thursday. I lost both my K hooks somewhere..this could be a major problem :eek

Had a good show weekend in Lolo Montana. Finished the grand champion on a couple of rabbits and that is always nice! Had a great time with my friend and my daughter that went with. Tomorrow going over to see my grand kids!!!

Congratulations on the wins.

Here is the SBT I made while visiting my mother this past weekend.....used a basic One Pounder maroon color and teamed it with RH Fiesta that is maroon with a goldish color running thru it. I love it! Looks very rich!

kuddles

Very nice bag. Love the color combination;.

I finished another SBT this morning- it's in Bernat Teal Heather and Bernat Luxury Ombre.

Also, here's a pic of the diaper cake for my DD's "baby-que" shower!

Great tote and love the diaper cake.

I do NOT like HOT and HUMID weather. I want fall to come quickly :rofl. Want to have fall, winter and spring and just skip summer!

Mama, love the fiesta and maroon tote! Great job.

Lisa, welcome to the club. You'll find you can't make just one :D What a nice gift to get the yarn.

Joanne, just love the SBT and the diaper cake. What great gifts!!!

Sue, fiesta and keys = fiesta turltle for sure!

Cindy, I used to see those scorpians all the time in FL. Haven't here in AL and only one snake that I made dead quickly :lol

Mary, :cheer:cheer on the rabbit prize :cheer:cheer Way to go! Don't know where you find all the time to do that and all those totes too :eek

Tam, absolutely :manyheart the crayon SBT! It's gorgeous!!! Bet your aunt was on :c9 when she received it.

That's about it for me. Oldest stopped by on her way back to FL and wants me to put her house up for sale at free listings online. Would make great retirement, winter or starter home for someone.

Photo of the tote I made my oldest while she was visiting. Matches her pants perfectly :lol This was based loosely on Hobo Hearts with no hearts and double stranded. She loves it and the camera, can you tell :D

post-25113-135897663234_thumb.jpg

Photo of the tote I made my oldest while she was visiting. Matches her pants perfectly :lol This was based loosely on Hobo Hearts with no hearts and double stranded. She loves it and the camera, can you tell :D

[ATTACH]39985[/ATTACH]

A perfect pair! :)

:turtle:vheart

I had a thought...and no it didn't hurt. Hush Jana. :lol Anywho, I've noticed not a lot of wish list thank yous lately and we're all making way more totes than we'll ever use... You do the math. I have one going out tomorrow. :)

I just got the e-mail. They decided to euthanize Cooter (tort whose leg was chewed off by a dog). Its sad, but she's way better off. She was the main reason I was so upset on Sat. I felt I was doing more harm than good, but I'm not authorized to euthanize. :(

I just got the e-mail. They decided to euthanize Cooter (tort whose leg was chewed off by a dog). Its sad, but she's way better off. She was the main reason I was so upset on Sat. I felt I was doing more harm than good, but I'm not authorized to euthanize. :(

:hug:hugIt takes a really special person to do the kind of work you do.

well back home from the weekend. Did everyone catch up on totes now?? :rofl

I have one 1/2 finished yet from Thursday. I lost both my K hooks somewhere..this could be a major problem :eek

Had a good show weekend in Lolo Montana. Finished the grand champion on a couple of rabbits and that is always nice! Had a great time with my friend and my daughter that went with. Tomorrow going over to see my grand kids!!!

Heck, caught up on TOTES?!?! I'm barely caught up on LIFE right now! LOL Congratulations on the show! :cheer Glad you found one of your K hooks - I was all like :eek until I read you'd found one...

Here is the SBT I made while visiting my mother this past weekend.....used a basic One Pounder maroon color and teamed it with RH Fiesta that is maroon with a goldish color running thru it. I love it! Looks very rich!

kuddles

:tup LOVE it!! :D

After reading through all the posts, I decided I had to mke some of these. My DH brought home one day his grandmother's stash of yarn. (his grandmother passed away 12 years ago). This really old yarn, but thought this would be a great project to use up the yarn and give some of his relatives something I made using this yarn, so it would be something from both of us. The first I am making will be using "LeeWards ombre yarn in purple ombre and Orlon sayelle in light purple". Time to get started.

Welcome to the SBT addicts support group, so glad you could join us! :D:hook

I finished another SBT this morning- it's in Bernat Teal Heather and Bernat Luxury Ombre.

The tote is beautiful, and the diaper cake turned out great! My mom and I made one for my sister for her baby shower last November, they are fun to make! :P

good afternoon ....

im kickimg myself in the butt at the moment...ok so today is Memorial Day...well all weekend id talked to DH about going to the services on Monday (my pa was a navy vet) somehow wrecked my dang shoulder and took a pain pill last night.

well you guessed it, i never made it to this mon=rnings services!!! im so aggrivated with myself i may scream!!!

I'm impressed with your ability to kick yourself in the butt! I used to be able to do that, but not anymore... LOL But seriously, try not to beat yourself up too much - your pa knows your heart was in the right place. :hug Oh, but do go ahead and scream if it will make you feel better...

[ATTACH]39985[/ATTACH]

LOVE that - black & white are my favorite colors... your daughter is beautiful, she must take after her mama!! :D

:hug I was going to ask about Cooter, sorry to hear there wasn't more that could be done, but at least she's pain-free now... :hug

I had a thought...and no it didn't hurt. Hush Jana. :lol Anywho, I've noticed not a lot of wish list thank yous lately and we're all making way more totes than we'll ever use... You do the math. I have one going out tomorrow. :)

Why is Sue always pickin' on poor little ole me? :rofl Great idea there Sue!!!

So sorry to hear about Cooter :(

Totally agree. Not everyone can do it or has the heart to care for these poor animals. We are all so proud of you Sue! :hug

:hug:hug Aw hon......Mama is hugging you!

kuddles

Dear Sue:

I'm so sorry about cooter but at last she is not going to suffer any more.

She is now in Sea Creatures Heaven...

I know she appreciated all you did for her too...

You are one special lady my friend

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=TurtleLvr;2288470]I just got the e-mail. They decided to euthanize Cooter (tort whose leg was chewed off by a dog). Its sad, but she's way better off. She was the main reason I was so upset on Sat. I felt I was doing more harm than good, but I'm not authorized to euthanize. :(

[ATTACH]39985[/ATTACH]

Nice job on matching the tote to the pants!!! I love the long handles on that tote!!!

Sorry to hear about Cooter- but you are probably right that she is better off. :hug:hug:hug:hug

Here goes my first try at Sue's Checkered Granny Go Round tote - made in RH Delft Blue. :yay:yay

Good luck with it! Rather than go back to the Granny Go Round (in RHSS Windsor), I opted to start another SBT. I brought it with me to my DD and SIL's BBQ- hope to finish it tonight. Tomorrow night when I have the house to myself and no interruptions, I am planning to go back to the GGR!

Great idea! I do have one to send to Toni --must remember to stop off at PO and get a box!! I still have some more to make (that I'm giving as gifts to my team and some co-workers). Today, I had the one that I had decided to keep for me with my latest SBT WIP and my DD's MIL saw it and she wants one too- So I told her oh, I've got plenty, I'll bring them to the baby shower and you can have your pick!!!

Thanks. Some losses we take in stride, but this one was totally avoidable. Can't blame the dog though. :(:hug

It definitely does. Im sorry to hear she couldnt be saved :hug

She's a lot better off. It was nasty! :hug

:hug I was going to ask about Cooter, sorry to hear there wasn't more that could be done, but at least she's pain-free now... :hug

She's in gopher tortoise heaven...with no dogs. :hug

Why is Sue always pickin' on poor little ole me? :rofl Great idea there Sue!!!

So sorry to hear about Cooter :(

Totally agree. Not everyone can do it or has the heart to care for these poor animals. We are all so proud of you Sue! :hug

Poor little OLD you? :rofl

Someone has to love these poor critters. Nasty wounds and all. :hug

Here goes my first try at Sue's Checkered Granny Go Round tote - made in RH Delft Blue. :yay:yay

Where's the pic lady?

:hug:hug Aw hon......Mama is hugging you!

kuddles

Thanks Mama! :hug

Dear Sue:

I'm so sorry about cooter but at last she is not going to suffer any more.

She is now in Sea Creatures Heaven...

I know she appreciated all you did for her too...

You are one special lady my friend

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks Lilli. Cooter was a gopher tortoise. :hug

Sorry to hear about Cooter- but you are probably right that she is better off. :hug:hug:hug:hug

:hug

:hug so very sorry to hear about cooter :hug

Thanks Sheila. :hug

Pay no attention to us girls from the center on FB. We're all a little nuts. The name Cooter came from an inside joke, but started a Dukes of Hazzard theme for names. We still have Bo, Luke, Duke, Daisy was released...

Love the tote and the diaper cake came out great!

Hey everyone, RH Fiesta comes in several colors so between us all, we can do one in each color! LOL!

kuddles

:cheer

good afternoon ....

im kickimg myself in the butt at the moment...ok so today is Memorial Day...well all weekend id talked to DH about going to the services on Monday (my pa was a navy vet) somehow wrecked my dang shoulder and took a pain pill last night.

well you guessed it, i never made it to this mon=rnings services!!! im so aggrivated with myself i may scream!!!

:hug

[ATTACH]39985[/ATTACH]

Wonderful tote and pretty daughter!

Great idea!

So sorry about Cooter, but yes, she is probably much better off, no more pain.:hug

Great idea! I do have one to send to Toni --must remember to stop off at PO and get a box!! I still have some more to make (that I'm giving as gifts to my team and some co-workers). Today, I had the one that I had decided to keep for me with my latest SBT WIP and my DD's MIL saw it and she wants one too- So I told her oh, I've got plenty, I'll bring them to the baby shower and you can have your pick!!!

:lol Better bring plenty!

Archived