crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi ladies! Well, I kept to my plan and worked on my SBT today! I started out with a different plan for the second color, but didn't like it, so switched to the RHSS baby print like I had talked about before. I actually like it in this tote! The pic doesn't show the true colors. The main color is Pound of Love pastel green. I made it to match the baby ghan. They will be going to my DIL's sister. They are expecting the same week! :eek Their poor mother! :lol

post-16860-135897663286_thumb.jpg

post-16860-13589766329_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another tote to add to my pile of Finished items and ready gifts on hand!

I love this quick bag!!!

Great pattern Sue!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]39950[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

Scorpion :eek Dead one now but these where roaming around the place we were at last night ..:lol to say the least I stayed on the paved roads I had on flip flops!!

Here is the SBT I made while visiting my mother this past weekend.....used a basic One Pounder maroon color and teamed it with RH Fiesta that is maroon with a goldish color running thru it. I love it! Looks very rich!

kuddles

I finished another SBT this morning- it's in Bernat Teal Heather and Bernat Luxury Ombre.

Also, here's a pic of the diaper cake for my DD's "baby-que" shower!

Photo of the tote I made my oldest while she was visiting. Matches her pants perfectly :lol This was based loosely on Hobo Hearts with no hearts and double stranded. She loves it and the camera, can you tell :D

[ATTACH]39985[/ATTACH]

Hi ladies! Well, I kept to my plan and worked on my SBT today! I started out with a different plan for the second color, but didn't like it, so switched to the RHSS baby print like I had talked about before. I actually like it in this tote! The pic doesn't show the true colors. The main color is Pound of Love pastel green. I made it to match the baby ghan. They will be going to my DIL's sister. They are expecting the same week! :eek Their poor mother! :lol

Everybody's work is great and I love everything here :manyheart

Sorry I didn't get on much while visiting with my parents, but we were busy doing running :lol I did finish sleeve #2 of a sweater I'm (still) working on and I started a sbt and am up to about round 16 and ran out of yarn, so guess what I get to do after work tomorrow :devil So, then I started another stow it market bag with some scrap cotton :lol for myself. No crafting yet today, but trying to be quick here so I can get to it :clap

To those of you that have been having some rough times lately :hug :hug :hug I hope this week gets better :ghug

I just finished my first SBT. I can see why they are addicting:eek. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. I'm using my iPad tonight and need to figure out how to attach a picture from my iPad.

i just finished SBT 5 starting on 6....just a bit of a teaser: coffee & rainbnows...........

6 is for my boss from special olympics

Ann, that is gorgeous! Love the colors, sure they will love it too.

Can't wait to see everyone else's when they get pictures up.

I finished number #7 SBT and will post pictures tomorrow. It's for the horse rescue auction so :yay Have to make a horse or two to go with it.

Everyone have a better week. :hug

Everyones totes and the baby set is pretty everyone does such a good job. I havent got to my #2nd. yet.

So sorry to hear about cooter, :hug and :hug to all who need them

Hope everone has a good night.

That is a lovely set! :D Somebody is going to be HAPPY!!! :yes

I just finished my first SBT. I can see why they are addicting:eek. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. I'm using my iPad tonight and need to figure out how to attach a picture from my iPad.

:clap:clap

I just finished what I think is #23. It's made a trip to Montana and back and still wasn't done..so then I took it over to the coast (another 150 miles lol) and finally got it finished tonight.

I like the bags I make..this one I REALLY like :D

I also bought a hook and some yarn for my grand daughter who I am visiting. She said crocheting was more fun that playing :rofl She worked on it for about 5-10 minutes at a time, but had picked it up 3 or 4 times over the evening. :hook gonna make a good kind of happy hooker outta that kid!:crocheting

post-35596-135897663393_thumb.jpg

Poor little OLD you? :rofl

Where's the pic lady?

:turtle:vheart

Yes, OLD me. I'm a grandma, ya know, and proud of it! :yes

Um, the pic?:think Well, ya, well, ya see, um....I'll get to it soon.

This set is perfect!!! :clap

You just couldn't heed the warning, could ya? :rofl Can't wait to see a pic of your 1st one (and your 2nd, and 3rd...):devil

i just finished SBT 5 starting on 6....just a bit of a teaser: coffee & rainbnows...........

Coffee and rainbows? Sounds fantastic!!!:cheer

I finished number #7 SBT and will post pictures tomorrow. It's for the horse rescue auction so :yay Have to make a horse or two to go with it.

Wow! Lots of finished totes this weekend. :crocheting I bet yours will bring in some much needed $$ for the rescue.

I just finished what I think is #23. It's made a trip to Montana and back and still wasn't done..so then I took it over to the coast (another 150 miles lol) and finally got it finished tonight.

I also bought a hook and some yarn for my grand daughter who I am visiting. She said crocheting was more fun that playing :rofl She worked on it for about 5-10 minutes at a time, but had picked it up 3 or 4 times over the evening. :hook gonna make a good kind of happy hooker outta that kid!:crocheting

#23????:eek:eek:eek Unbelievable! Do you have any stash left afte all of these? :lol Congrats on teaching your granddaughter this fun craft. Now you get to buy some fun colored yarn for her too. :cheer

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Good morning all!!

Nice tote Mary!! And how fun that you are teaching your granddaughter to be a happy hooker!!!!

Lisa,Stephanie and Ducky- Can't wait to see pics of your finished totes.

Ducky- How's your shoulder feeling today! And the thought of coffee---well, I'd better go pour a cup!

I finished another SBT last night too- just have to weave in the ends after work today. It's for the 1st baby blanket I made and I made it using leftover yarn from that!

Off to get ready- Hugs to all----

:cheerWe warned you! :lol

coffee and rainbows! mmm, sounds nice!

Thank you for the compliment! Looking forward to seeing the pic of your tote! I'm sure it's going to bring in some nice $$$ for the auction!

That is a lovely set! :D Somebody is going to be HAPPY!!! :yes

Thank you!

Love this tote! It's also great that you're teaching your GD to :crocheting!

Good morning all!!

I finished another SBT last night too- just have to weave in the ends after work today. It's for the 1st baby blanket I made and I made it using leftover yarn from that!

:cheerHurray you finished the tote! Looking forward to the pic!!!

Hi everyone! I'm making baby wash cloths today to go into the totes too. Also got my thinking cap on for the next SBT! Have a wonderful day! Hugs to those that need them! :hug

Gorgeous!

Good morning all!!

Nice tote Mary!! And how fun that you are teaching your granddaughter to be a happy hooker!!!!

I keep telling my DD (who is 6) that when she turns 7, I will start teaching her to crochet! We'll see how that goes......attention span of a gnat!

:hug from kuddles

good morning ladies :coffee

Last night I worked a few rounds of the market bag :D I'm going to try to run to the store after work to get the yellow I need to finish my sbt, but we'll see what the evening brings. I don't get off until 7 :eek Other than that, nothing new to report here this morning. Have a great 'monday' :lol I'm going to be thrown off all week :yes

Yet another gorgeous bag there :manyheart And have fun teaching your gd the craft :clap

good morning ladies :coffee

Last night I worked a few rounds of the market bag :D I'm going to try to run to the store after work to get the yellow I need to finish my sbt, but we'll see what the evening brings. I don't get off until 7 :eek Other than that, nothing new to report here this morning. Have a great 'monday' :lol I'm going to be thrown off all week :yes

Okay now I already confused everyone last Saturday when I thought it was Friday! Don't!!!!!! Those of us on the 'old' side might believe it is Monday and then we'll be so :angry!

kuddles

Okay now I already confused everyone last Saturday when I thought it was Friday! Don't!!!!!! Those of us on the 'old' side might believe it is Monday and then we'll be so :angry!

kuddles

Sorry :hug :hug

I can't wait to see all these finished totes!

So sorry about Cooter, but yes, she is probably much better off, no more pain.:hug

Thanks. :hug

I love this set! The SBT in one color is awesome!!

So sorry to hear about cooter, :hug

Thanks Evelyn. :hug

23!?!?!?! :eek You are a machine! :lol Love it!!

Yes, OLD me. I'm a grandma, ya know, and proud of it! :yes

Um, the pic?:think Well, ya, well, ya see, um....I'll get to it soon.

Uh huh. Darn Jana. :lol

kuddles

Do I need to comment on your old comment again or did you get it the first time? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

:sun~*~*~*~*~*~*~Good Morning all.....~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everybody's work is great and I love everything here :manyheart

Sorry I didn't get on much while visiting with my parents, but we were busy doing running :lol I did finish sleeve #2 of a sweater I'm (still) working on and I started a sbt and am up to about round 16 and ran out of yarn, so guess what I get to do after work tomorrow :devil So, then I started another stow it market bag with some scrap cotton :lol for myself. No crafting yet today, but trying to be quick here so I can get to it :clap

Oh... Cant wait to see pics of your sweater and SBT! :)

To those of you that have been having some rough times lately :hug :hug :hug I hope this week gets better :ghug

I just finished my first SBT. I can see why they are addicting:eek. I will try to post a picture tomorrow.Oh boy... another one hooked!!! :hook Cant wait to see your SBT I'm using my iPad tonight and need to figure out how to attach a picture from my iPad.

i just finished SBT 5 starting on 6....just a bit of a teaser: coffee & rainbnows........... oooooooooooooooooooh... cant wait to see!!!

I finished number #7 SBT and will post pictures tomorrow. wow.. look at you movin' along.. #7 huh? cant wait to see! It's for the horse rescue auction so :yay Have to make a horse or two to go with it.

LOVE IT!!!!! you are just too much! 23 SBT's WOW!!!

Good morning all!!

Lisa,Stephanie and Ducky- Can't wait to see pics of your finished totes.

Ducky- How's your shoulder feeling today! And the thought of coffee---well, I'd better go pour a cup!

I finished another SBT last night too- just have to weave in the ends after work today. It's for the 1st baby blanket I made and I made it using leftover yarn from that! Oh... Neat! Cant wait to see! I love all the totes and gifts everyone is making!

:cheerWe warned you! :lol

coffee and rainbows! mmm, sounds nice!

Thank you for the compliment! Looking forward to seeing the pic of your tote! I'm sure it's going to bring in some nice $$$ for the auction!

Thank you!

Love this tote! It's also great that you're teaching your GD to :crocheting!

:cheerHurray you finished the tote! Looking forward to the pic!!!

Hi everyone! I'm making baby wash cloths today to go into the totes too. Now there's a neat idea!!! wash cloths!!! Also got my thinking cap on for the next SBT! Have a wonderful day! Hugs to those that need them! :hug

.(

..(

...( Well......... this weekend was filled with crocheting. Hid in my closet to keep away from all the noise and distruction from my daughter and the grandkids. :(

I made another Stash Buster Tote yesterday.

This one is going to another fellow baseball mom! Hope she likes it!

I'm going to be starting another tote today ... my Aunt gave me 3 bags of yarn Sunday... so I'm gonna dig in there and just make one random colors. :hook

post-18634-135897663418_thumb.jpg

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

Archived