crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Here is the SBT I made while visiting my mother this past weekend.....used a basic One Pounder maroon color and teamed it with RH Fiesta that is maroon with a goldish color running thru it. I love it! Looks very rich!

kuddles

post-17419-135897662886_thumb.jpg

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading through all the posts, I decided I had to mke some of these. My DH brought home one day his grandmother's stash of yarn. (his grandmother passed away 12 years ago). This really old yarn, but thought this would be a great project to use up the yarn and give some of his relatives something I made using this yarn, so it would be something from both of us. The first I am making will be using "LeeWards ombre yarn in purple ombre and Orlon sayelle in light purple". Time to get started.

Here is the SBT I made while visiting my mother this past weekend.....used a basic One Pounder maroon color and teamed it with RH Fiesta that is maroon with a goldish color running thru it. I love it! Looks very rich!

kuddles

Beautiful!

Another SBT is crosssed off my list of things to do. :crochetingThis one was made with Caron Pounder in Lilac and ILTY in Grape. Hope to get a pic of it in the next day or so.

Our new doggie is doing great:dog, except that he loves (and I mean LOVES) food. If we could break him of the begging, he would be perfect. We are so happy to have him in our family. :yes

Hope everyone enjoys this day :sun~ and remember what it is truly about ~ our service men and women who have sacrificed the biggest sacrifice for us all.

After reading through all the posts, I decided I had to mke some of these. My DH brought home one day his grandmother's stash of yarn. (his grandmother passed away 12 years ago). This really old yarn, but thought this would be a great project to use up the yarn and give some of his relatives something I made using this yarn, so it would be something from both of us. The first I am making will be using "LeeWards ombre yarn in purple ombre and Orlon sayelle in light purple". Time to get started.

Welcome to the party! There is no disclaimer to sign (yet), but you said you read all the posts which means you know this is an addiction. Right?? :lol Have fun! Can't wait to see a pic of your 1st, but not last, SBT.

Hi everyone! :)

Tammy~ great job! Thanks again for testing! :hug

Mama~ tote came out very pretty! But we both know red is our favorite color! :lol

Sheila~ we have scorpions here too, just wee little ones. Feel like a bee sting. First hand experience.

Welcome Lisa! I'm Sue. The official dealer of this "drug", but not the only dealer. :rofl

I have homework to do today. Tigger (diabetic cat) has his vet day tomorrow (checking glucose levels). Then Wed. back to work. 1 week, 6 days. Sigh.

:turtle:vheart

Our new doggie is doing great:dog, except that he loves (and I mean LOVES) food. If we could break him of the begging, he would be perfect. We are so happy to have him in our family. :yes

We put our Dillon down when he was 12 (heart murmur and he wouldn't have survived surgery). He begged for food from the time he was born until the day he died. We never gave him any. :lol

We put our Dillon down when he was 12 (heart murmur and he wouldn't have survived surgery). He begged for food from the time he was born until the day he died. We never gave him any. :lol

You never gave him food...? well I hope you gave him some food over the years! :hug

Beautiful job on all the totes that have been posted in the past couple days! Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day today, whether you are traveling to someone else's house, staying home and having people over, or quietly celebrating alone.

You never gave him food...? well I hope you gave him some food over the years! :hug

:rofl Glad someone is awake this morning! I meant table scraps. Oh trust me, he ate... :lol

Good Morning Everyone!

It's storming here too, so I'll make this quick. I never did get around to my SBT yesterday. I took a nap then got on a roll with the baby blankie and finished it! :cheer. Today is officially SBT day! :hook

Tam, off course your aunt loved your rainbow tote! It's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the purple and white one! Oh, the hobo hearts tote came out great too!

Sheila, scorpions! :eek

Mary, congrats about the rabbit show! :cheer Now, just you keep your hands on your K hooks! :lol

Joanne, hope the storms pass quickly! Get any SBT's done? :hook

kuddles, love the red SBT!

Welcome Lisa! What a wonderful idea! Looking forward to seeing your SBT's!

Jana, looking forward to seeing your purple SBT! Glad you are enjoying your new doggie!

Sue, less than 2 weeks! :cheer Hugs to Tigger! (and you):hug

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

:sun·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well of course she did! :D Who wouldn't? LOL Great job!

Another beauty!! :D:tup Thank you so much sweetie!!! :hug

I have officially finished a tote!!! :) I finally got the market bag done, and I will be getting pictures of it tomorrow! Oh cant wait to see ....... :hookThanks Sue for a fabulous pattern!!! :D:hug

Oh, and check that out - my message number is 1990 - the same year I graduated!!! Hahahahaha (yeah, I know I could have just put *insert maniacal laughter here* but I decided to just laugh instead) "They're coming to take me away.. haha.. They're coming to take me away.. heehee.." (This is because I'm more than halfway crazy, remember? LOL)

OmGoodness.. you are so silly!!! :rofl

:ghug

Scorpion :eek Dead one now but these where roaming around the place we were at last night ..:lol to say the least I stayed on the paved roads I had on flip flops!! eeeeeeek .... yuck yuck yuck

FrLopLady[/font];2288091]well back home from the weekend. Did everyone catch up on totes now?? :roflwelcome home!!! :D

I have one 1/2 finished yet from Thursday. I lost both my K hooks somewhere..this could be a major problem :eekOMGosh....... hooks gone missing? Did you look over there --> ?

Had a good show weekend in Lolo Montana. Finished the grand champion on a couple of rabbits and that is always nice! Had a great time with my friend and my daughter that went with. Tomorrow going over to see my grand kids!!!

Good morning! It's storming out there so this will be quick!

Mary- Congrats on the nice showing at the rabbit show- and on the grand champion !! Very happy to hear that you at least found one of your "k" hooks!!!!

Tammy- I love how the Heart Strings tote turned out. The color is beautiful and you can really see the hearts. I love the added turtle in the picture. I'm not surprised to hear that your aunt loved the "crayola crayon" tote you gave her!!! Thank you so much!!!! Yep.. my Aunt loved it! I'm so glad!!!

crabby- That's cool that your post was the same year you graduated!

Sheila- Scorpions-:eek

BBL after the angels finish bowling.

Great job! Can't wait to get my hands on the pattern!Thanks hon!!! :hug

kuddles

Here is the SBT I made while visiting my mother this past weekend.....used a basic One Pounder maroon color and teamed it with RH Fiesta that is maroon with a goldish color running thru it. I love it! Looks very rich! I love it! The colors are really cool!

kuddles

After reading through all the posts, I decided I had to mke some of these. My DH brought home one day his grandmother's stash of yarn. (his grandmother passed away 12 years ago). This really old yarn, but thought this would be a great project to use up the yarn and give some of his relatives something I made using this yarn, so it would be something from both of us. The first I am making will be using "LeeWards ombre yarn in purple ombre and Orlon sayelle in light purple". Time to get started. :yay Cant wait to see your tote! Welcome to the addictiveness :hook

Tammy~ great job! Thanks again for testing! :hugThank you sweetie! I sure hope you're feeling a little more cheery today! I dont like that you were :( LOVE YOU :hug

Mama~ tote came out very pretty! But we both know red is our favorite color! :lol

Sheila~ we have scorpions here too, just wee little ones. Feel like a bee sting. First hand experience.

Welcome Lisa! I'm Sue. The official dealer of this "drug", but not the only dealer. :rofl

I have homework to do today. Tigger (diabetic cat) has his vet day tomorrow (checking glucose levels). Then Wed. back to work. 1 week, 6 days. Sigh.

Good Morning Everyone!

It's storming here too, so I'll make this quick. I never did get around to my SBT yesterday. I took a nap then got on a roll with the baby blankie and finished it! :cheer. Today is officially SBT day! :hook Oh boy... SBT day!!! I'll be working on one today too!!! :hook

Tam, off course your aunt loved your rainbow tote! It's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the purple and white one! Oh, the hobo hearts tote came out great too! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! :hug

Happy Memorial Day Everyone! Same to you hon!

How are you feeling?

:heart

:mug

kuddles

I really like how that turned out!!!!:manyheart

You will not be able to make just one!!! Glad you are joining in this fun addiction!!!

Beautiful!

Another SBT is crosssed off my list of things to do. :crochetingThis one was made with Caron Pounder in Lilac and ILTY in Grape. Hope to get a pic of it in the next day or so.

Hope everyone enjoys this day :sun~ and remember what it is truly about ~ our service men and women who have sacrificed the biggest sacrifice for us all.

So happy that your new dog is fitting right in!!!! How wonderful for you:yes WTG on finishing yet another SBT!!! Can't wait to see a pic!!!

Tammy~ great job! Thanks again for testing! :hug

I would never guess that you can't wait for your vacation!!!:lol Good luck with getting all your homework done!

Good Morning Everyone!

It's storming here too, so I'll make this quick. I never did get around to my SBT yesterday. I took a nap then got on a roll with the baby blankie and finished it! :cheer. Today is officially SBT day! :hook:yay:yay SBT Day!!! WTDG on finishing the baby blanket. I have the baby RR calling my name -maybe tonight!:hook

Tam, off course your aunt loved your rainbow tote! It's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the purple and white one! Oh, the hobo hearts tote came out great too!

Sheila, scorpions! :eek

Mary, congrats about the rabbit show! :cheer Now, just you keep your hands on your K hooks! :lol

Joanne, hope the storms pass quickly! Get any SBT's done? :hook

kuddles, love the red SBT!

Welcome Lisa! What a wonderful idea! Looking forward to seeing your SBT's!

Jana, looking forward to seeing your purple SBT! Glad you are enjoying your new doggie!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

I finished another SBT this morning- it's in Bernat Teal Heather and Bernat Luxury Ombre.

Also, here's a pic of the diaper cake for my DD's "baby-que" shower!

Oh.............. PRETTY Tote!

And what an Adorable Cake!!!!!!

kuddles

Oh that turned out REALLY nice! May have to look at that fiesta yarn. It does come in cool colors!

Can't wait for pics! You have been warned :rofl

Another tote to add to my pile of Finished items and ready gifts on hand!

I love this quick bag!!!

Great pattern Sue!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]39950[/ATTACH]

Very nice! love this pattern. i have got to get my paypal straightened out. it's all messed up right now so i can't use it. (LONG STORY) :angry

I have officially finished a tote!!! :) I finally got the market bag done, and I will be getting pictures of it tomorrow! Thanks Sue for a fabulous pattern!!! :D:hug

Oh, and check that out - my message number is 1990 - the same year I graduated!!! Hahahahaha (yeah, I know I could have just put *insert maniacal laughter here* but I decided to just laugh instead) "They're coming to take me away.. haha.. They're coming to take me away.. heehee.." (This is because I'm more than halfway crazy, remember? LOL)

:ghug

Congrats on finishing a tote. We must be the same age, I graduated in 90 too. :D and they've already taken me away... or tried. :P

Scorpion :eek Dead one now but these where roaming around the place we were at last night ..:lol to say the least I stayed on the paved roads I had on flip flops!!

EEEEYUCK! Glad it's a dead one and you saw it first! :eek

well back home from the weekend. Did everyone catch up on totes now?? :rofl

I have one 1/2 finished yet from Thursday. I lost both my K hooks somewhere..this could be a major problem :eek

Had a good show weekend in Lolo Montana. Finished the grand champion on a couple of rabbits and that is always nice! Had a great time with my friend and my daughter that went with. Tomorrow going over to see my grand kids!!!

I am doubting anyone will ever catch up with you on totes! :hook Glad you had a good weekend and found your hook.

kuddles

Very nice. Love the sparkles. :yay

That will make them extra special and those colors sound really pretty. My aunt just told me she is sending me a bag of yarn that was my grandma's. I lost her 8 months before I lost my hubby. I cannot wait to get the bag. I want to make something really special with it.

Beautiful!

love it. great colors. good luck with the doggie. mine still do. lol

not that you're counting or anything... :lol It will go by fast. The days seem to go by faster lately. And then they'll fly by once you are on vacation...

fingers crossed that tigger's levels are good.

Good Morning Everyone!

It's storming here too, so I'll make this quick. I never did get around to my SBT yesterday. I took a nap then got on a roll with the baby blankie and finished it! :cheer. Today is officially SBT day! :hook

be safe in the storms. nap sounds good... already! lol yay on the baby blanket. :yay

I finished another SBT this morning- it's in Bernat Teal Heather and Bernat Luxury Ombre.

Nice tote and love the cake. Those are sooo cute!

Well, I need to do laundry, changes on a site but not motivated enough at the minute. Will probably work with my dad's horse, ride mine and finish the SBT I started last night for the horse rescue silent auction. I found some cotton ease and cotton to use for it. Hope everyone has a great day. I think this is the first Memorial Day that I can ever remember that it hasn't rained. :think Sunshine and 80s.

Thanks Ann. I love my Tigger. I hate that he's got this disease, but we deal with it. :hug back at ya!

:sun·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Love you too Tam! :hug

I would never guess that you can't wait for your vacation!!!:lol Good luck with getting all your homework done!

Me? Excited about vacation? No. Okay, so I'm lying. :lol We just LOVE LOVE LOVE Key West. This is our 4th trip. Asked Bruce if he wanted to go on a cruise, road trip north (to visit kids/grandsons) or Key West. I know, stupid question. :lol

I got my reading done for psychology. Now to do the testing/quizes. Next will be ethics.

Very cool!!!!

not that you're counting or anything... :lol It will go by fast. The days seem to go by faster lately. And then they'll fly by once you are on vacation...

fingers crossed that tigger's levels are good.

Everything slows down in the Keys. :) Tigger's levels are always high. Stupid cat. :lol

Hey everyone, RH Fiesta comes in several colors so between us all, we can do one in each color! LOL!

kuddles

I have a bunch of it too. :lol I did a flannelghan in it.

Then your next SBT should be Fiesta!

kuddles

Right now I have to focus on making turtles. I want to get one made for Marie (we worked together and now she's in Marathon working at another sea turtle hospital). We're going to visit her on vacation. She is like a little sister. :) Maybe a Fiesta turtle??? ;)

good afternoon ....

im kickimg myself in the butt at the moment...ok so today is Memorial Day...well all weekend id talked to DH about going to the services on Monday (my pa was a navy vet) somehow wrecked my dang shoulder and took a pain pill last night.

well you guessed it, i never made it to this mon=rnings services!!! im so aggrivated with myself i may scream!!!

Have you looked into feeding Tigger raw?

www.catinfo.org

I've looked into everything and tried a lot of them. His diet doesn't seem to affect his glucose much. We've even tried grain free (none of the cats would touch it), diabetic food (from the vet), high quality wet food...he won't eat it. He gets 2 packs of wet food a day (he only eats about 1/2 of it, then the other 4 split the rest). He's so finicky its not funny. :(

good afternoon ....

im kickimg myself in the butt at the moment...ok so today is Memorial Day...well all weekend id talked to DH about going to the services on Monday (my pa was a navy vet) somehow wrecked my dang shoulder and took a pain pill last night.

well you guessed it, i never made it to this mon=rnings services!!! im so aggrivated with myself i may scream!!!

You are just an accident waiting to happen! :(:hug

Love them both!

Archived