crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Very rough couple days at work. I won't get into it. But I'm still checking in, just being quiet.

:turtle:vheart

:hug hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you.

just woke up and caught up on all the posts, nice totes everyone.

I am excited I have booked a flight to go see my DD and SIL in 3 weeks. I cant wait. and Im already looking for patterns to make on the flight there and back. Im flying into Baltimore and then going to Virgina. My son in law will be doing a Marine parade while Im there so I get to see what he does all summer.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! Storming all day here in Chi town area....tons of rain I wish I could send to those that need it!

Trying to keep my DD entertained who thinks it is MY job to do so! Ugh!

kuddles

:hug to all. ill admit i was here earlier and just didnt post. i had a DUH moment when i saw teakaycees rainbow tote as i have made one almost IDENTICAL. being half asleep i looked and was like ok i know i didnt post that tote then looked again and it wasnt mine ... LOVELY tote! all the totes are gorgeous! im still trying to wrap my head round one i wanna make for DH :think

:hug

:manyheart:hug:hug:hug:hugLove YOU!!:hug

Love you too Sheila! :hug

I am excited I have booked a flight to go see my DD and SIL in 3 weeks. I cant wait. and Im already looking for patterns to make on the flight there and back. Im flying into Baltimore and then going to Virgina. My son in law will be doing a Marine parade while Im there so I get to see what he does all summer.

Thanks. I'd say I hope the next 3 weeks fly by, but then my vacation would be gone with them. :lol I know you are super excited to go see Kendra! :hug

Love you too Sheila! :hug

Thanks. I'd say I hope the next 3 weeks fly by, but then my vacation would be gone with them. :lol I know you are super excited to go see Kendra! :hug

SO super excited. and if the 2 weeks fly by quick then it is just that much closer to getting out of MI for 4 days. :lol

Hi all! Storming all day here in Chi town area....tons of rain I wish I could send to those that need it!

kuddles

But didn't you know that IS your job?:lol

How exciting for you!!!! Hopefully, the anticipation of getting away to see your DD and SIL will make the next few weeks bearable!:hug

We're heading to Boston the last week in June! It's been quite a while since my DH has accompanied me to go visit my DD so this time we'll be staying in a hotel. We'll also see my cousin and wife while we are there. Will probably head to NH to visit my other cousin and her DH too! I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing vacation too!! And, I planned it well- get an extra day off for 4th of July!:devil

We're heading to Boston the last week in June! It's been quite a while since my DH has accompanied me to go visit my DD so this time we'll be staying in a hotel. We'll also see my cousin and wife while we are there. Will probably head to NH to visit my other cousin and her DH too! I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing vacation too!! And, I planned it well- get an extra day off for 4th of July!:devil

At least we're taking turns taking vacation! :lol

kuddles

:Damazing how children think we need to keep them entertain :lol

yes DH friend from Laporte pulled under bridge during storm watch all debris flying by

Hope your neighbor can figure out the problem with the washer. I hate going to the laundromat! Bleh! Hurray for the open house! :cheerAnd graduation! :cheerYes, you will be bawling your eyes out, but it is a good thing! :hug

Thanks Ann!! I didn't cry as much as I feared I may; I ended up only soaking one tissue and starting a second! :lol

Thanks Ann!! I didn't cry as much as I feared I may; I ended up only soaking one tissue and starting a second! :lol

I hope the weather didn't interfere too much with the open house!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Evening¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Thank you all so much for all your lovely compliments on my tote bags. I really do appreciate them!

My Aunt LOVED her Rainbow Stash Buster Tote!!!!!

I'm working on another Purple & White one now. :hook

:heart

:mug

Another tote to add to my pile of Finished items and ready gifts on hand!

I love this quick bag!!!

Great pattern Sue!!!!!!!!!!

post-18634-135897662865_thumb.jpg

Glad to hear the open house was a success!!! Have a wonderful time at the graduation!!! And yes, it's ok to bawl your eyes out!!! Enjoy!!!!

Have a good day all!!!

Busy, busy weekend for you. Go ahead and bawl. Not only is it a requirement of being a parent, but you've earned it. All those years of blood and sweat? Yes, momma, you have definately earned it :hug

Thank you!! :D I didn't need to cry as much as I anticipated. One of my very good friends from high school had a son that graduated today along with my son. My friend has always had an amazing singing voice, in fact he sang at our high school graduation 21 years ago! Today, I was very pleasantly surprised to hear his son sing at this graduation! It was quite remarkable. That family has got some serious talent!! Of course, the song was "You're gonna miss this" and during THAT I was crying! That song makes me cry anyway... yeah, I'm a softie. Everybody tells me that. But that's okay - I'd rather be a softie than a hard-a$$!! LOL

Very rough couple days at work. I won't get into it. But I'm still checking in, just being quiet.

:hug to everyone.

Awww... :hug I hope it gets better soon!!! :yes

Just dropping in to say a quick hello.

Skimmed through the posts, and noticed that Crabbyrat is pretty good at math, even if she is officially more than half crazy!!

Hope every one is having a good day.

Guess I got something out of school after all... :lol

I hope the weather didn't interfere too much with the open house!

Remarkably enough, it didn't! :) I was very lucky to have a bestie that has a cousin who has tents, tables and chairs. She contacted her cousin, he came over with all the riggin's and set everything up so we were all under a roof of sorts and didn't get too wet. Although, I could probably have just had everyone come inside - but all the food was outside! :lol

Oh, and we managed to get everyone graduated and home before the storms broke out here, so we were very lucky there, too! :yay

Sending :ghug to everyone that needs them right now! :) Thanks again for all your well-wishes! Have a great day tomorrow...

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Evening¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Thank you all so much for all your lovely compliments on my tote bags. I really do appreciate them!

My Aunt LOVED her Rainbow Stash Buster Tote!!!!!

I'm working on another Purple & White one now. :hook

Well of course she did! :D Who wouldn't? LOL Great job!

I love this quick bag!!!

[ATTACH]39950[/ATTACH]

Another beauty!! :D:tup

I have officially finished a tote!!! :) I finally got the market bag done, and I will be getting pictures of it tomorrow! Thanks Sue for a fabulous pattern!!! :D:hug

Oh, and check that out - my message number is 1990 - the same year I graduated!!! Hahahahaha (yeah, I know I could have just put *insert maniacal laughter here* but I decided to just laugh instead) "They're coming to take me away.. haha.. They're coming to take me away.. heehee.." (This is because I'm more than halfway crazy, remember? LOL)

:ghug

Scorpion :eek Dead one now but these where roaming around the place we were at last night ..:lol to say the least I stayed on the paved roads I had on flip flops!!

Eeeek! :eek Yeah, that's all I've got to say... I just checked. :lol

well back home from the weekend. Did everyone catch up on totes now?? :rofl

I have one 1/2 finished yet from Thursday. I lost both my K hooks somewhere..this could be a major problem :eek

Had a good show weekend in Lolo Montana. Finished the grand champion on a couple of rabbits and that is always nice! Had a great time with my friend and my daughter that went with. Tomorrow going over to see my grand kids!!!

well back home from the weekend. Did everyone catch up on totes now?? :rofl

I have one 1/2 finished yet from Thursday. I lost both my K hooks somewhere..this could be a major problem :eek

Had a good show weekend in Lolo Montana. Finished the grand champion on a couple of rabbits and that is always nice! Had a great time with my friend and my daughter that went with. Tomorrow going over to see my grand kids!!!

:eek on the hook...... So glad you had a great time:clap

Good morning! It's storming out there so this will be quick!

Mary- Congrats on the nice showing at the rabbit show- and on the grand champion !! Very happy to hear that you at least found one of your "k" hooks!!!!

Tammy- I love how the Heart Strings tote turned out. The color is beautiful and you can really see the hearts. I love the added turtle in the picture. I'm not surprised to hear that your aunt loved the "crayola crayon" tote you gave her!!!

crabby- That's cool that your post was the same year you graduated!

Sheila- Scorpions-:eek

BBL after the angels finish bowling.

I love this quick bag!!!

[ATTACH]39950[/ATTACH]

Great job! Can't wait to get my hands on the pattern!

kuddles

"They're coming to take me away.. haha.. They're coming to take me away.. heehee.." (This is because I'm more than halfway crazy, remember? LOL)

:ghug

:cheer And we wouldn't have you any other way!!!

kuddles

Scorpion :eek Dead one now but these where roaming around the place we were at last night ..:lol to say the least I stayed on the paved roads I had on flip flops!!

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

kuddles

Archived