Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Marisa

Your cake sounds tasty. It'll be nice for you to have a week to yourself. I think we all need our own space sometimes . I know I do at least. I need time to ponder stuff sometimes .

I've been wondering how the beakfast sandwiches at Subway were .We have one downtown,but we've never tried their breakfast ones .

How are you doing with the mystery-along ? Are you making yours in knit or crochet ? I think some of the people might be doing both .

As for Cam , I got him a movie,a book and a Mario character. He's trying to collect the whole set so I buy him new ones when I see them. I think we are taking the lazy route tonite and ordering pizza .

Linda

sounds like the flu bug hit. Maybe the past few weeks took the sap out of you and you werent able to fight off the flu. Cam and his whole family had it last week ,we both had a touch of it earlier in the week ,but not the sick stomach part,just the cold and chills and body aches.

Joanne

Sure hope you get some time to relax this weekend -- your life has been so busy lately .

Cindy

No offesne but please dont shoot that snow down this way. We are having really high winds this AM,not sure what it is trying to blow in .

Jude

Your pups are beautiful . Good luck on the babyghan .

Tam

Good to see you back. You are sounding like the good old Tam again . Hope you get some time to rest up ,you are always on the go . Take care of your self . Glad you will ge tsome crochet time today .

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marisa, pups can always make a person smile!

And ty for the links...the second one is a pattern I printed out and had been considering. The hooded blanket is a perfect "coming home form the hospital" blanket or when you need something quick to cover baby when headed to the car! I;m making that AND the Tiramasu pattern Mary mentioned, which with Rose yarn and a cream ribbon has the perfect old fashioned look I was hoping for.

So, the NICU nurse will get 2 blankies for her own baby girl!

Hi Julie! It sounds like winter may not be over yet. ;) Have fun with Cam and pizza sure sounds good right now. :yes

Marisa ~ Having some "you" time is important. :manyheart I'm trying to keep up with pictures on the Mystery Cal-yours look great! :clap

Judy ~ Oh, your choices sound perfect! :c9

Okay, it's Friday and I actually have a photo! (Not a great picture, but the color is close.:lol) This is a scarf I made for the Charity Cal and the pattern may be my all time favorite. ILTY in Mulberry and an H hook. :hook

post-10699-135897741821_thumb.jpg

Marisa, pups can always make a person smile!

And ty for the links...the second one is a pattern I printed out and had been considering. The hooded blanket is a perfect "coming home form the hospital" blanket or when you need something quick to cover baby when headed to the car! I;m making that AND the Tiramasu pattern Mary mentioned, which with Rose yarn and a cream ribbon has the perfect old fashioned look I was hoping for.

So, the NICU nurse will get 2 blankies for her own baby girl!

Happy hooking :wink Glad I could help.

Marisa

Your cake sounds tasty. It'll be nice for you to have a week to yourself. I think we all need our own space sometimes . I know I do at least. I need time to ponder stuff sometimes .

I've been wondering how the beakfast sandwiches at Subway were .We have one downtown,but we've never tried their breakfast ones .

How are you doing with the mystery-along ? Are you making yours in knit or crochet ? I think some of the people might be doing both .

As for Cam , I got him a movie,a book and a Mario character. He's trying to collect the whole set so I buy him new ones when I see them. I think we are taking the lazy route tonite and ordering pizza .

The subway breakfast was quite yummy, I'd go back and even pay for it :lol I am doing both the knit and crochet ghans, but will be behind on the knit as I already am :sigh Have fun with Cam. Pizza is always a great option if you ask me :yes

Hi Julie! It sounds like winter may not be over yet. ;) Have fun with Cam and pizza sure sounds good right now. :yes

Marisa ~ Having some "you" time is important. :manyheart I'm trying to keep up with pictures on the Mystery Cal-yours look great! :clap

Okay, it's Friday and I actually have a photo! (Not a great picture, but the color is close.:lol) This is a scarf I made for the Charity Cal and the pattern may be my all time favorite. ILTY in Mulberry and an H hook. :hook

Thanks :hug Your scarf is lovely and thanks for sharing the pattern, I saved it :D

I think they're perfect too - I knew the right pattern would let itself be known! In this case, 2 patterns!:lol

John came home early and brought supper for both Kim and I. Rosie retreived my car for me, too. I'm heading downstairs to resume resting.

Do you have the flu?? Rest up...and don't forget your clear fluids:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart

Hi everyone! Sorry that I have so bad about checking in:( It's been a really busy couple of weeks and I am trying to catch up on everything. I have a new grandbaby! Calvin Michael was born the 13th! He is too cute and looks just like his big sister! My ds(his daddy) left Monday for basic training so he only got to spend a week with his new baby. :( They are all having a difficult time adjusting to his being gone.

I am so far behind on reading the posts that I can't personally comment of everything, but just know that I am thinking of you all and sending out positive thoughts to everyone!:hug:manyheart

Hi everyone! Sorry that I have so bad about checking in:( It's been a really busy couple of weeks and I am trying to catch up on everything. I have a new grandbaby! Calvin Michael was born the 13th! He is too cute and looks just like his big sister! My ds(his daddy) left Monday for basic training so he only got to spend a week with his new baby. :( They are all having a difficult time adjusting to his being gone.

I am so far behind on reading the posts that I can't personally comment of everything, but just know that I am thinking of you all and sending out positive thoughts to everyone!:hug:manyheart

congrats, Grandma!:hug:manyheart

Howdy all.

I received my Kindle Fire today. :cheer I sure did need it after dealing with teenage drama today!! *insert eye roll here*

Julie~I hope you enjoy your weekend with Cam & i'm sure you will. Are you able to still get him to go on treasure and ghost hunts? Or is he too old now?

Judy~The pups playing in the snow are so cute :manyheart, but boy am I glad we didn't get any snow here in NY. We have had a really mild winter here; just a dusting here & there but nothing that a NY winter normally consists of. :clap

Linda~I hope you feel better soon. Try to get some rest. :hug

Mary~Beautiful scarf! :clap

Hi to Marisa, Joanne, & anyone else I forgot. :ghug

Good morning all. Yesterday took a turn into weirdsville in the afternoon. Kim's doctor's appointment went well for her, but not for me. I suddenly was nauseated, short of breath, and shaking with chills. By the time we left I was in no shape to drive. John brought us both home, and I threw up twice on the way, something I just don't do. I managed to get the door open and do the dirty on the street instead of in the car. I took an antinausea pill and crawled into bed when we got home. I'm still cold, cold, cold today and I swear every joint in my body hurts. :blush

A round ripple with rose and cream sounds lovely. Maybe a third color, but not sure what.

Hope you all have a good day. :manyheart

Oh dear, Linda, I'm sorry you got sick, and so suddenly. Hope you soon feel better.

As soon as I read about the rose and cream color combination, I thought about adding the color brown.

Tam....I just looked at your blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

It looks like everyone is so busy and I'm enjoying reading all your adventures. There were several I was going to speak to but I lost track of everyone. HAHA! I tell ya, I have a memory an inch and a half long.

My hubby has birthday steaks on the grill. :) Time to eat!

If I don't get back on....I hope everyone has a blessed weekend

Hello everyone. We got 6 or 7 inches of snow overnight and this morning and it is still snowing off and on. However, its not very cold so the roads aren't too bad.

Work was busy today, but not as crazy as yesterday. In fact I had enough energy after I came home to go out for dinner with friends, (although we came home afterwards, rather than staying out longer.)

Tam, its so good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you were doing.

Julie, hope you are having a good time with Cam.

Joanne, I can hardly believe that Ryan is already 7 months old. It seems like he was just born!

Judy, your nurse friend is going to love the blankets you have planned.

Mary, your scarf looks so nice. (and thanks for the pattern link.) I've never seen that scarf before and it is a really nice one.

Marisa, I need some alone time once in a while too. I think most people like a little space occasionally.

Trish, congrats on the new grandson. I can only imagine how hard it is for your dil with a new baby and hubby gone.

Tab, hope you love your Kindle Fire. There are tons of free books available on Amazon, so you can start reading and playing without spending anymore. They also have a free app of the day each day, (although most days I forget to check for it.)

Bubbe (was it Sabrina?) Sorry, it takes me a while to remember who's who. Steak on the grill sounds yummy. Whose birthday are they for?

Hi Ladies,

It looks like there has been a few of us under the weather here in the house this week. I ended up going and getting MucinexDM. It has helped a lot. My brother told me that is what the hospital was giving him and the doctor told his gf to get some to. My brother has broncitis and a few other problems, but he is home now and feeling better.

Linda, You poor thing! I hope you feel much better tomorrow.

Trish, Congrats on the new grandson. I hope things will get easier for her with your ds gone.

Tab, Enjoy your new toy!

Tam, Keeping your family in my prayers. It's good to hear from you.

Mary, Beautiful scarf! I haven't seen that pattern before. It's to bad you can't get down here while were here. Maybe some other time.

Judy, Your new projects sound lovely.

All of you that offered advice on the rr with the baby yarn. Thanks! I started a spiral blanket and it is working up pretty fast and looks nice.

Marisa, Sounds like you'll have lots of me time next week. You probably need it. I know I like it when I get it.

Cindy, Keeing your parents in my prayers. Are you off this weekend?

Sabrina, Welcome! Happy Birthday to the birthday person. Dinner sounds yummy!

Julie, Enjoy your weekend with Cam. We've had strong winds all day and a cold spell blew in. But 70 on sunday. Can't wait!

Valarie, Hope you had a good day!

Joanne, Wow Ryan is 7 months already. Time sure does fly fast.

Amy, Big plans this weekend? Or do get to have some crocheting time?

We took all the Valentine's decorations down and put up St. Patrick's Day. It certainly isn't as pretty as Valentine's. Tomorrow we have breakfast for are meal. Eggs, potatoes, toast, bacon and sausage with beverages.

Can't think of anything else. Have a nice weekend!

Morning folks

Marisa

That is great that you are doing the mystery pattern in knit and crochet both . I need to remember to check in over there more often to see the photos .

Are these afghans going to be gifts or are you keeping them ?

Mary

Your lilac scarf was so pretty . Love the pattern .

By the way , Luke is so precious . I responded back when you posted his photo playing on the jungle-gym thing. He is going to be a heartbreaker whren he gets older. So handsome, you can tell already he will have a gazillion girls who like him when he gets bigger .

Linda

sure hope you are feeling better today and getting a chance to recuperate. That flu is nasty .

Trish

Good to see you ,and no worries if you cant stop in real often. I know life gets hectic and sometimes you have to take a break from other things .

Congrats on the new grandbaby . How exciting --they are so much fun .

Tab

Glad your FIRE arrived. You will have so much fun with it . It does just about everything . Pretty neat gadget .

No , Cam isnt much for treasure or ghost hunts anymore. Sadly, he has fallen into the video game habit and spends a lot of his time doing that or watching movies,so he doesn't like to do other stuff as much anymore. Once in awhile he'll go pull out a board game to play,but not very often .

Sabrina

Good to see you . A Happy Birthday to you or your husband . Hope the steaks were good. That sounds like a good meal --wish it was grilling out weather here.

We had winds so bad yesterday that it would have blown the grill over . Not sure what it's supposed to do today .

Cindy

It sounds like you had a fun dinner yesterday .Sorry you got more snow . This time of year I start getting antsy for Spring to come,although we really havent had bad weather this winter so far. We have been really lucky .

Marlene

I hope your new medicine helps to fight off your CRUD as you call it .

The breakfast sounds good -- you must be a really good cook. All the meals you guys make sound very tasty .

I'd probably think the St Patricks decorations are pretty ,because of all the green .

Will give a shout out to anyone else I missed. Hope all are doing well .

Sabrina

Good to see you . A Happy Birthday to you or your husband . Hope the steaks were good. That sounds like a good meal --wish it was grilling out weather here.

We had winds so bad yesterday that it would have blown the grill over . Not sure what it's supposed to do today .

Thank you Julie. It is hubby's b'day. It's always grilling weather for him. The wind was gusting to 40 mph but he stood out there to get his man-food cooked.

We have a tree down from the wild winds. It is right across our driveway so that's what we'll be doing today. Luckily it missed the power lines and the house.

Well,sounds like I hear stirring in the bedroom...time for the day to start.

Good morning and Happy Saturday!

It sure is windy out there this morning!

Linda- I hope that you are feeling a little better- sounds like you may have the flu:hug

Marlene- Glad to hear that the mucinex dm helped you out! I have to take my minimal amount of Valentine's decorations down today and put up some Green!!!

Sabrina- I love grilled foods, but my DH rarely grills in the winter. He's not much for standing out in the cold and quite frankly, neither am I. Can't wait till we start grilling again! I love grilled veggies! In the winter, it seems I make more things in the crock pot and then come the nice weather, more things on the grill!

Judy- Love the choices for the baby ghans! I am trying to figure out what I'm going to make with the Bernat yarn- I'm just not feeling the mystery ghan- I think it's going to be too lacy based on the 1st two clues. I'm going to work one of the #2 clues up this morning and then make a decision.

Tab- Enjoy your Kindle Fire! I have a Nook simple touch that I use for reading. DH has one of the first edition kindles so I use that for some of the freebies on Amazon. We both have iPad's so use that for other things.

Marisa- Enjoy your week alone and hope that your sis and bf have a great vacation- it's kind of like a vacation for you too-having the place to yourself!!!

Julie- I'll be babysitting this evening and will get in my grandson time too. :c9

Cindy- Hope the folks are doing ok--keeping them in my prayers

Trish- Congrats on the birth of your new grandchild. It must be hard having DS in basic training so shortly after the birth of the baby:hug

Have a good Saturday, one and all! Now it's off to start the Saturday morning routine

'morning, peeps!

It's very, very windy here this morning - and cold:) It's energizing!

I received my Kindle Fire today. :cheer I sure did need it after dealing with teenage drama today!! *insert eye roll here*

Have fun with it!:clap:clap:clap

Judy~The pups playing in the snow are so cute :manyheart, but boy am I glad we didn't get any snow here in NY. We have had a really mild winter here; just a dusting here & there but nothing that a NY winter normally consists of. :clap

I know - the snow in the pictures was gone completley in days!:eek

As soon as I read about the rose and cream color combination, I thought about adding the color brown.

Oh - that sounds so pretty, too! Never thought of th ebrown with it. THree colors for a RR or the hexagon pattern I have would be adorable! I haven't gone too far with the Tiramasu blankie...

Hmmmm...:think

I think a run to Michaelsis in order - no brown on hand:lol

It looks like everyone is so busy and I'm enjoying reading all your adventures. There were several I was going to speak to but I lost track of everyone. HAHA! I tell ya, I have a memory an inch and a half long.

That's what has happened to all of us when starting on a busy CAL:lol You'll get used to it!;)

My hubby has birthday steaks on the grill. :) Time to eat!

If I don't get back on....I hope everyone has a blessed weekend

Yummy! Happy Birthday to DH!

Hello everyone. We got 6 or 7 inches of snow overnight and this morning and it is still snowing off and on. However, its not very cold so the roads aren't too bad.

Work was busy today, but not as crazy as yesterday. In fact I had enough energy after I came home to go out for dinner with friends, (although we came home afterwards, rather than staying out longer.)

Good news all around!:clap

Judy, your nurse friend is going to love the blankets you have planned.

For a young woman who goes above and beyond in dealing with her fragile babies, she deserves all good things...

It looks like there has been a few of us under the weather here in the house this week. I ended up going and getting MucinexDM. It has helped a lot. My brother told me that is what the hospital was giving him and the doctor told his gf to get some to. My brother has broncitis and a few other problems, but he is home now and feeling better.

TG for great medicine!:clap

Judy, Your new projects sound lovely.Thanks!

All of you that offered advice on the rr with the baby yarn. Thanks! I started a spiral blanket and it is working up pretty fast and looks nice.

Looking forward to seeing pics!

We took all the Valentine's decorations down and put up St. Patrick's Day. It certainly isn't as pretty as Valentine's. Tomorrow we have breakfast for are meal. Eggs, potatoes, toast, bacon and sausage with beverages.

Can't think of anything else. Have a nice weekend!

I love bkfst for dinner!:D

We have a tree down from the wild winds. It is right across our driveway so that's what we'll be doing today. Luckily it missed the power lines and the house.

Wow...that's always something I'm grateful for too - we have some huge oak trees in our yard!

Judy- Love the choices for the baby ghans! I am trying to figure out what I'm going to make with the Bernat yarn- I'm just not feeling the mystery ghan- I think it's going to be too lacy based on the 1st two clues. I'm going to work one of the #2 clues up this morning and then make a decision.

I think I'm changing my mind - again! The brown with Rose and Cream sounds so pretty I just have to try it! I'l make the Tiramasu another time for sure....

Yup about the Bernat CAL - unless the finished product is different than the look I'm anticipating it's a no-go for me, too. I'm waiting to see the end result.

Hubby is stirring - time to start bkfst

Have great one everbody - Jules, Tam, Mary, Lind, everyone - see you all later!:hug:manyheart

Sabrina

We grill out too, but not very much in the winter .I'm glad the fallen tree didnt do any damage to property .

Joanne

Good to see you this AM -- hope you get some relaxing time this weekend. I get tired just hearing your schedule .

Have fun with Ryan tonite .

Jude

I think the pinks and browns are "in" colors now for babies. Steph's baby girl has everything in her room done in pinks and browns. At first I thought it was because she was a girl and Stpeh's favorite color is brown,but she said those are the new baby girl colrs.Everything in there is done in that, the walls,blankets, decorations .. It's actually quite pretty .

guess the days of the pastel pink or blue are in the past . Even the baby girl clothes are done in browns, greys, blacks ...darker shades of colors .

Not much planned for today. We have some snow out, not been out yet so not sure how much but it looks like maybe an inch or 2 right now.

Cam will be here part of the day. They are going up the Cleveland to the car show today.

Sam is meeting some friends for breakfast ,then going to do some geocaching I think if it's not too cold,so I might have a few hours without either one here . Not sure when Cam will be leaving and not sure when Sam will be home,so maybe I'll do a little laundry and cleaning then do more on my X-stitch . I'm working on one for my cousin right now that has her name on it. She is almost 17 ,so I'm making it with her name ,then framing it in neon colors that are in her room .

I'll get to see her in June ,so wanted to have it complete by then. I also want to make one for my other cousin (this girl's aunt) ,who is a littel younger than me. Not real sure on her colors yet,but I'm thinking pinks and greens ,kinda like rose-type colors.

You all have a good day .

Good morning everyone. Sun is shining here at the moment, showing up the dust inside. (Guess what I am going to do today..that's right, clean!)

We're having friends over for dinner. I'm going to do the "cook your own food" meal that I've talked about before. (This is a picture of my cooking set to give you an diea of what I am talking about. Click on the picture for a larger version.) These friends haven't ever been here for that, so I'm not sure how they will feel about it. This is a common form of entertaining in the Netherlands. (I am of Dutch descent, but I did not learn this from my mom, but rather from my sil who found out about it during a vacation in Europe.)

My brother says my Dad is much better. (Amazing what dehydration will do!) In fact so much better that he has decided he does not need the helper that we had hired for him to come in for a few hours during the day. Mom is no better and remains in the hospital. No worse either, which I guess is something.

Julie, looking forward to seeing your cross stitching projects. I used to love cross stitching and still like it, but I have a hard time with it because of my aging eyes. I mostly wear contacts, and can only cross stitch if I am wearing my glasses. Its getting so I can't thread my sewing machine needle with my contacts in either. Guess it is time for a visit to the eye doctor. I hope you enjoy the time you will have with Cam today.

Judy and Joanne, you recall my disappointment with Bernat's last CAL? That's the reason that I haven't even looked at this years. Sounds like you two are feeling unsure of this one. It's too bad, because it really is a fun concept. If I was a quicker knitter, I might have been tempted by the knit version though. Even if it was lacy, it might be less "holey" than the crochet version.

Marisa, youa re doing the knit one aren't you?

Joanne, hope there is some rest in store for you today. You need it! And have fun with Ryan!

Judy, there is a free Sherlock Holmes knockoff story listed free on Amazon today. It has fairly good reviews, and since it is free, you may consider it worth a try.

Sherlock Holmes Investigates: The Pink Jewel Conundrum

I might not have thought of pink and brown together so quickly, but dd made a granny square afghan with that color combination and I really liked it.

Sabrina, we used to grill in winter quite often, (just as long as it wasn't snowing and blowing like crazy). We have our gas grill on a covered patio. However, it seems dh isn't quite as eager to stand out in the cold anymore so winter grilling is now pretty rare around here. Happy birthday to your dh. If I want to remember what I want to reply to, I open the reply box in a new tab, and go back and forth between the thread and the answer.

Marlene, breakfast sounds yummy. Glad you are shaking the crud. You are missing the snow we have here. Its not too bad in the GR area, (5 inches or so), and a few inches more here, but north of here, I heard it was quite heavy.

Good morning housemates :hi

I decided to come into the office for a bit today to work on some more letters, this set going out to other doc's and it's really a time consuming process. But of course, I had to check in here first :lol

On the grilling front, I'm not a very good griller for some reason :think But, growing up in the Poconos....my mom would put on her big winter coat and a poncho and go grill :think There's not much that ever stopped my mother :shrug Now, my sister's bf will grill weather dependent...cold is fine, but he doesn't go out in precipitation :no

Well, we were going to Mad Mex last night to celebrate my sister's coworkers birthday. On a side note, the funny thing is that she put the whole thing together herself and had no clue the rest were planning the celebration :rofl Anyways, they lost power yesterday so we had to reroute the whole group to another restaurant that wasn't quite the same area and was closer to their job. It was a fun evening and then we met her bf out at a local bar near the house where he ate dinner.

Averie has a dance competition today and dances 4 numbers so I'm debating if I'm going to head over since it's a bit of a drive. She doesn't go on until about 4 though so I have time to decide :yes

Linda - Glad to hear your resting! Glad to hear that John brought in dinner so you didn't have to make something :hug I hope your feeling better

Judy - I love the pinks and browns together as well :yes And now you'll have Faile's shawl soon too to work on

Trish - Congrats on Calvin Michael :clap:yay Sorry about ds having basic training so soon after Calvin's arrival, but at least he got to be there for his birth and meet him before he had to go :think

Tab - I just know you're having a blast with your Kindle Fire :bounce Enjoy!

Cindy - Did the snow stop? It's nice to be out with friends for dinner, isn't it? Where did you go last night? I remember you talking about the 'make your own' dinner party before, I'm sure everyone will have a ball later :yes And yep, I'm doing the knit ghan as well as the crochet one. But I'm already behind on the knit :lol Tomorrow will be marathon crafting :think

Sabrina - :birthday to DH, I'm sure the steaks were wonderful :drool Great news that the tree missed the power lines and the house. The winds here were a bit crazy last night too, but I don't know what speeds they were at. But when I was on my way out I was sitting at a red light and my car kept shaking back and forth and I heard dirt being blown into my car too :( Oddly enough, I was at the light right before crossing a bridge and must say that I had gotten a little nervous, but found I felt much more secure on the bridge :think I usually keep a note pad or scrap paper by the computer when I check in so that I can jot down notes to remember what I wanted to respond to :blush

Marlene - Mmmm, I love bfast :drool I hope your brother's bronchitis is getting better :hug

Julie - I don't know yet what's going on with the afghans, I'll probably keep the knit one because my skills are not the best and I'm not sure what it'll look like. As for the crochet one we'll see what it turns in to and then I'll decide if there's a person that's right for it. I love making ghans, but you can only keep so many for yourself :think:lol I think your cousin will love the x stitch you're making her.

Joanne - It's still windy here too, but not as bad as yesterday. Although it is snowing today.....so much for the almost 60 degrees from yesterday :think Have fun with Ryan tonight :yay

Faile - I can't wait to see what Judy decides the fate of your shawl to be :devil

Good Saturday morning everyone!!My Friday was busy. It was a girls night for me and my daughters. The guys were gone to the country. So the girls and I made brownies.. played scrabble and watched a movie called Abduction. I crocheted while the moevie was on. I am working on my sisters blanket and its coming along nicely. I think she will love it!! keeping it quiet for her is the hard part!! I want to tell her but I am not going to.. HAHA I will likely work on it today too. Its cold outside so we will be staying inside.

Have a GREAT day!!

Marisa

Sounds like you guys had a fun dinner last night even if the original plans got a little mixed up. How was the CAKE ?

Will be interested to see those mystery ghans , I went and looked at some of the pictures,and I am trying to figure out in my head what type design it will look like when complete. I think it will be very pretty ,

Good luck on getting more of your letters out . Have you ever thought of putting together a business type blog page online,so it'd show up as clickable if people were doing an online search ?

That might be a low cost way of getting the word out too . I know there are different online free blog spaces . Just an idea !

Faile

Maybe Jude could take a before and after picture of the shawl so we can see how it starts and ends . That was nice of you to share it .

Amy

Sounds like you had a very nice evening last night. Will you be able to post a photo of your finished afghan when it's done ?

Well Cam is still here ,but has been watching videos all morning,so there hasnt taken much work to keep him entertained .

Well,guess I'll drop in again later on ...

Archived