Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Good morning :hi

Having my bfast and checking in before my web demo appt at 8:30. Even got in a short workout this morning so I wouldn't miss it completely. I hope you all have a wonderful day :hug Today both dr's are in as vacations are done now, for a while I guess. So I'll just be sitting at the computer getting the narratives caught up so I don't leave a pile of paperwork behind :think

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrennie- I'm glad to see you post- :hug:hug:hug:hug! Hugs, Hugs, and more hugs to you!

Off to go buy some ice cream to have later to celebrate National Ice Cream Day!!!!

:hug:hug:hug

Hey! Nobody told me it was ice cream day! :lol

Marlene- Sounds like you have a very nice day planned today-- enjoy- and I love homemade potato salad, but don't make it anymore since DH doesn't eat mayonnaise!! It's just too much for me to make it for only me.

Marton made the bestest potato salad. :sigh

Here come the bears!

OMG! Sooooo cute!:clap

Wrennie ~ I was so happy to see your post. :manyheart I hope you're doing okay. :hug

I'm dealing. I have no choice.

Wrennie, so happy to hear from you. :hug:manyheart:hug

:hug

Mary, are you crocheting the fish washcloths? I usually knit mine just for practice. Do we have any knitters here?

:hi me! I knit. Not alot or anything complex. I like those dish cloths with the 'pictures' purled into them. (?Ya know what I mean?)

Here is my first fish washcloth - from this pattern. I used ILTCotton in Aqua Ombre and it's 6 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches. The scarf is Vanna's Oatmeal in a hdc ribbed pattern. It's approximately 5 1/2 by 66 inches.

nice!

Nice work, Mary! And I know all about the fun of buying new yarn. I'm running out of space to store it in my sewing room, so I have yarn all over.

:blush I can't get to my sewing machine, and my front room has turned into a closet.

Hi, Wrennie:hug:hug

:hi

Wrennie :hug :hug and :love :love so glad to see you.

:hug

Wrennie----Sorry to hear about your loss. :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

TY :hug

Hey, did you ever get that box of hats n scarves I sent? I cant remember.

Great pictures!

Sorry MIL Is such a pain.

I came home today, to the news that my dad got admitted to the hospital last night and is in the intensive care unit on a ventilator. They think he has pneumonia. My brother days that the nurses say he is stable, and they are hoping to get him off the breathing machine tonight or tomorrow.

My mom's situation remains the same. The plan is for to her to come back to the hospital in their home town tomorrow or Wednesday. It will be a week or so before biopsy results come back.

I was planning to go there tomorrow and stay a few days, but my brother feels that I should wait until one or the other comes home.

:hug Hope evryone gets better quick.

Terrible hot * humid here. No break in sight. Its really hard to keep the house cool (no A/C) when it gets this hot for this long. Better water the garden today or there may not be any garden to water.

'morning, peeps!

Little Miss Lucy is taking another nap - in her crate, belly up.:lol She's exhausted after wrestling with her brother already this morning, chasing her ball outside...and being on her back for a minute with my hand clamped around her neck when she didn't get the "no teeth" command (transferred her craziness from Sparkie to me:angry). THAT calmed her down and we went back to playing catch with the tennis ball.:)

Off to water the sod...front is watered good already...

I hope everyone has a good day. Stay cool and be careful!

...and my cheek doesn't look too bad. I was fast with the ice yesterday;)

BBL!

,___,

[O.o]

/)__)

-"--"- Good Morning………………

How is everyone this Very Hot morning? :whew

Yesterday was somethin’ else! So HOT! I’m so glad we only have one game to work today. Thanks so much for the love and concern about the heat. I was a good girl yesterday… I drank plenty of water while at the game and stayed in the shade as much as possible! So did Ken!!! Day before was a bit tougher for me… I had actually stopped sweating and got goose bumps….. but I went in the concession where there is AC and drank a bunch of water …. Then back to the gate!

Patricks team is out of the tournament… They did GREAT though! Coach said this team has done the best in years! So ….. Go Angels! I’m so very proud of the boys!!!

Kiyo……….. so good to see you dear! Wow… sounds like some crazy stuff with your dads wife!!!!

GREAT softball photos!!!! 6th place is great! Better than last. J

That little top is adorable and too cute on that sweet baby! GREAT work!

Toni………. I absolutely love the bags you made! That SBT is so pretty. Love the bag holder! I have one too that my sis-in-law made me. And that diaper bag……..WOW ……. Awesome!

Oh Cindy honey………. My goodness! Continued prayers coming your way! You poor thing … so much going on with your folks! :hug

Joanne…… :hi

Morning Marisa………:hi

LoL… that’s so cute about Lucy … Judy!

Well ladies…. Off to catch up with more threads and emails.

have a great day! I’ll be inside for most of today… then out at the ball field later running the gate for the tournament!

So maybe I can get some nice crochet time in while indoors! :hook

Love you guys

:heart

:mug

Good Morning! The fog is finally burning away this morning and it's only supposed to get up to the mid 80's today. It has been unusually cool here this summer-that's fine with me but the grape growers aren't too happy! Going to try to get some serious crocheting done in the next few weeks as my sister is doing a crafts fair in Aug and has invited me to go and man the booth with her. Never participated in one, so it ought to be interesting!

Linda-Glad to hear the Bp is better and good luck on the quilt contest!

Cindy-:hug Positive thoughts coming your way for your dad and mom.

Phyllis-:welcome, we've heard a lot about you so it's great that you can join us! I'm Trish from California. I'm 43 and the mother of 4(ds22, dd21, dd16, and ds13) and the grandmother of 2(gd3 and gs9 mon) and 2(due Sept and Feb) on the way! Love to crochet and read.

Toni-The bags are lovely and the diaper bag is awesome!

Marisa-:eek You never slow down! You need to take some serious "me" time!

Joanne-Have a great day in Paradise!

Wrennie-thinking of you every day:hug Try to stay cool and take care of yourself!

Judy-Lucy sure tests your patience doesn't she!:lol Glad your cheek is ok!

Tam-Slow down lady!:lol Glad to hear you are going to stay inside for a while today!

To everyone else:hug:manyheart. Have a fabulous day!

Morning girls!!! How are you all this lovely, hot Tues? Temps here aren't tooooo bad---it's about 90 w/ some humidity. I am not planning on hanging outside too much! Trying to figure out how to keep my lawn alive now- went from growing at a rapid pace of a foot every few days- to........um........turning brown lol and not growing at all!

I forgot to add this pic---I LOVE it---this was a couple weeks ago at our friends pool! She's a water baby! Has ALWAYS loved it!

Beautiful picture of Aree.

Here are links to some "bags" I've made recently:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130296

and the diaper bag:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130295

Now that my self-promotion is out of the way, will go and catch-up with everyone :lol

Gorgeous projects. I especially like the diaper bag and don't think there is such a thing as one too big.

Finished the last scarf today. And just have one side to go on the current prayer shawl. This one is for the wife of one of my first cousins. He found out he had pancreatic cancer last year and it's getting progressively bigger and causing more and more problems. He's getting lots of support and I want to let her know that she's in the thoughts and prayers, too.

Here are pictures of all the things I've been finishing up in the last week or so.

post-9295-13589767877_thumb.jpg

post-9295-13589767878_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone. Good day at work today. It is very hot and humid here, thank goodness for air conditioning!

I came home today, to the news that my dad got admitted to the hospital last night and is in the intensive care unit on a ventilator. They think he has pneumonia. My brother days that the nurses say he is stable, and they are hoping to get him off the breathing machine tonight or tomorrow.

My mom's situation remains the same. The plan is for to her to come back to the hospital in their home town tomorrow or Wednesday. It will be a week or so before biopsy results come back.

I was planning to go there tomorrow and stay a few days, but my brother feels that I should wait until one or the other comes home.

Oh, Cindy! :hug :hug :hug :hug That is soooo hard. Hang in there.

My blood pressure is higher than normal, but not as high as it was. I see the doctor in two weeks. Maybe she can decide what's going on.

It's hot here, so Kim and I are pretty much just staying inside where it's cool. She's been pretty feisty lately, which is good, because it means she's feeling well.

Try not to clobber yourself again too soon, Judy. And you have to keep Little Miss Lucy in line. Prove that you are top dog of the pack. :hook

post-9295-135897678757_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897678767_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897678773_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897678777_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Had a tough day today at work- so I went and treated myself to a pedicure (so I could relax in the massage chair!!!) It felt great and I feel so much better now!!!

Haven't eaten dinner yet- so I'm just going to say Hi to you all-and I'll see you in the AM!

'morning, peeps!

Little Miss Lucy is taking another nap - in her crate, belly up.:lol She's exhausted after wrestling with her brother already this morning, chasing her ball outside...and being on her back for a minute with my hand clamped around her neck when she didn't get the "no teeth" command (transferred her craziness from Sparkie to me:angry). THAT calmed her down and we went back to playing catch with the tennis ball.:)

Off to water the sod...front is watered good already...

I hope everyone has a good day. Stay cool and be careful!

...and my cheek doesn't look too bad. I was fast with the ice yesterday;)

BBL!

WTG teaching Lucy who's boss :lol I can just picture it :yes

,___,

[O.o]

/)__)

-"--"- Good Morning………………

How is everyone this Very Hot morning? :whew

Yesterday was somethin’ else! So HOT! I’m so glad we only have one game to work today. Thanks so much for the love and concern about the heat. I was a good girl yesterday… I drank plenty of water while at the game and stayed in the shade as much as possible! So did Ken!!! Day before was a bit tougher for me… I had actually stopped sweating and got goose bumps….. but I went in the concession where there is AC and drank a bunch of water …. Then back to the gate!

Patricks team is out of the tournament… They did GREAT though! Coach said this team has done the best in years! So ….. Go Angels! I’m so very proud of the boys!!!

Morning Marisa………:hi

Well ladies…. Off to catch up with more threads and emails.

have a great day! I’ll be inside for most of today… then out at the ball field later running the gate for the tournament!

So maybe I can get some nice crochet time in while indoors! :hook

Love you guys

Go Angels!!!!!! :clap Good luck on getting some crochet time :xfin

Good Morning! The fog is finally burning away this morning and it's only supposed to get up to the mid 80's today. It has been unusually cool here this summer-that's fine with me but the grape growers aren't too happy! Going to try to get some serious crocheting done in the next few weeks as my sister is doing a crafts fair in Aug and has invited me to go and man the booth with her. Never participated in one, so it ought to be interesting!

Marisa-:eek You never slow down! You need to take some serious "me" time!

To everyone else:hug:manyheart. Have a fabulous day!

The craft fair should be fun, I've never done one either so will be waiting to hear all about it :yes No time for me just yet. But, after my last day of work I'm going to the beach for the week so I keep my sights set on that goal :lol

Morning girls!!! How are you all this lovely, hot Tues? Temps here aren't tooooo bad---it's about 90 w/ some humidity. I am not planning on hanging outside too much! Trying to figure out how to keep my lawn alive now- went from growing at a rapid pace of a foot every few days- to........um........turning brown lol and not growing at all!

Too hot and humid, then we walk out the door to leave work and it started to POUR!!!! I mean I may as well have just stepped out of the shower :lol

Beautiful picture of Aree.

Gorgeous projects. I especially like the diaper bag and don't think there is such a thing as one too big.

Finished the last scarf today. And just have one side to go on the current prayer shawl. This one is for the wife of one of my first cousins. He found out he had pancreatic cancer last year and it's getting progressively bigger and causing more and more problems. He's getting lots of support and I want to let her know that she's in the thoughts and prayers, too.

Here are pictures of all the things I've been finishing up in the last week or so.

[ATTACH]42408[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42409[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42410[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]42411[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42412[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]42413[/ATTACH]

Oh, Cindy! :hug :hug :hug :hug That is soooo hard. Hang in there.

My blood pressure is higher than normal, but not as high as it was. I see the doctor in two weeks. Maybe she can decide what's going on.

It's hot here, so Kim and I are pretty much just staying inside where it's cool. She's been pretty feisty lately, which is good, because it means she's feeling well.

Try not to clobber yourself again too soon, Judy. And you have to keep Little Miss Lucy in line. Prove that you are top dog of the pack. :hook

Totally awesome projects Linda :clap WTG You've gotten so much done :yes

Wow, Linda, you have been very busy. Nice work.

I hope the doctor can figure out what is going on with your BP. And it is good to hear that Kim is feisty.

Just like most of the country, it is hot here. I'm so glad for air conditioning.

There's nothing new with either of my parents. Thanks again for all the kind words and encouragement. It means a lot to me.

I'm busy doing laundry at the moment and crocheting a hat. I'm trying to use up some of the novelty yarns that I have collected over the years. They seem to work well for kids hats. (I use them with a strand of plain ordinary WW yarn, since most of them are pretty hard to crochet with.)I have a lot more of it than I thought though. As I am cleaning and organizing, I keep finding more.

Good morning!

Linda- Wow- you have been very busy- all of your work is great as usual!! Hoping that the BP continues on the right downward path!!! I probably should check mine-only because Paradise has been rough the last couple of days- Glad to hear that Kim is being feisty!

Judy- I don't think I would have the patience that you do to train a new pup---glad that you are teaching Lucy who is in charge! I'm happy that the bruise isn't too bad. I pulled a "Judy" and banged my hand into a cabinet yesterday at work- walking too fast around the corner and my hand went "smack" right into the file cabinet! Hurt for just a minute though!

Marisa- Two more days and you're off for some "ME" time!!!

Cindy- Continued prayers for you and your folks! HH&H here again today (hazy, hot and humid)

Cheeria- Thinking of you and wondering how things are!

Julie- Hope you are enjoying your time away- and it should be near the time that your girl and her family will be visiting! How wonderful to see your grandkids! Are you still planning the ghost hunting expedition?

Looked at the clock and I've got to skedaddle......to all-----have a wonderful day!!!

Morning all. DD got home really late again last night. Not sure how she does it day after day.

Cindy, hugs and prayers for your dad and mom and your entire family. Hope your dad is home soon and your mom's results come in.

Using those novelty yarns with another strand of something else is the ONLY way I can work with them. Don't like them at all but received some as gifts.

Marisa, glad things will be easier for you at work now that all the vacations are done with. Gives you time to get things in order before your final day. Beach idea sounds like the perfect goal.

Judy, glad your cheek doesn't look to bad. Sounds like my furples, they play early in morning when we get up and then just when we're ready to go to bed, one lasy hurrah of playing. Love to see them with their bellies up, means they feel safe and secure, as they should.

Linda, gorgeous and boy, have you been finishing things! Way to go and they all look so wonderful.

Summer and the heat and humidity means I hibernate. Don't come out of the house until I absolutely HAVE to!

Joanne, way to go to relax! Sounds wonderful! Sorry about the hand, I've done that soooo many times and it hurts every time :(

Gotta run. Need to log on to work. Have a great day all!

To those I missed :hi and have a great day!

'morning peeps!

Off to an early start today....post office, B&N for August's book club pick (Garden Spells) and Freehold to look for some lightweight slacks - if they don't have all the Fall clothes in already!:eek

Judy-Lucy sure tests your patience doesn't she!:lol Glad your cheek is ok!

She sure does! Even with our experience (she's our 8th dog - 7th German shepherd) it's been rough. Trial and error seems to be working - plus she's smart and just too darn cute to stay annoyed with for very long - unless she gets nippy. Then I'm super firm with her.

WOW! Great work!

Must be finishing month - that's what I'm trying to do here, too...

Are you drinking enough water? Maybe writie down what you've been up to lately and see if there's something new that might be a trigger.

;)

you have to keep Little Miss Lucy in line. Prove that you are top dog of the pack. :hook

That's my aim....every day:lol

Hi all,

Had a tough day today at work- so I went and treated myself to a pedicure (so I could relax in the massage chair!!!) It felt great and I feel so much better now!!!

Nice!:cheer

Judy- I don't think I would have the patience that you do to train a new pup---glad that you are teaching Lucy who is in charge! I'm happy that the bruise isn't too bad. I pulled a "Judy" and banged my hand into a cabinet yesterday at work- walking too fast around the corner and my hand went "smack" right into the file cabinet! Hurt for just a minute though!

Lucy has such unbelievably sweet moments and is so smart...so, like a baby, there are good things that make it worthwhile in the end. AND...when she gets older she will calm down, so there's an end in sight.:lol

Ooops! I hope I'm not rubbing off on you! Between my normal bumps and bruises and the ones from not paying attention with Lucy...and taking a low dose aspirin...if I ever had to see a doctor they ight be asking me alot of personal questions about my home life:rofl:rofl

All I would have to do, though, is bring in my siblings to testify that I've been clutzy all my life.

I could give you a list:lol

Have a good day my friends - drink your water, everyone and stay cool.:hug:manyheart

...off to get a couple of things done here. BBL:hug

Good morning, everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day. It's cloudy here again this morning. But already hot and humid. Supposed to be in the mid-90's this afternoon. Finished one side of the prayer shawl yesterday, so just the second one to go on that. I've got mending and ironing on the list for today's jobs (bedskirt[m], curtains[shorten&i], jeans, and table clothes & napkins.)

Thanks for all the compliments on my projects.

Hugs and Prayers to all. :hug :hug :hug :hug

Hi everybody - I'm still here. I made a cheat sheet to help me remember who everybody is and what's going on in each of your lives - there are a lot of you, so please be patient with me. Am loving all the pictures of your grear projects - we are a diverse group, aren't we? For my fellow knitters, I used to knit a lot years ago but feel almost like a beginner. Crochet is so much faster and you can do so many more things with it.

Cindy, hope you are hanging in there with so much going on with your parents. :hug

Mary, love your fish washcloth. It looks like it just belongs in the water. I'm guessing this is one that will actually get used.

I know I'm missing a lot, but hugs to all of you. Try to stay cool out there.

(¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯) ♥Good Morning♥ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯)

:whew …. Its another hot one here! Sure could use this heat to evaporate the flood waters.

Today… I’m going to try and stay busy with my crocheting.

Projects for today will be………….

♥ I have dishcloths to make for my mom. She gave me 3 balls of cotton to make her cloths with. She loves my handmade dishcloths and apparently its time to replace the last set. J

♥ I’m making a little gift for a dear friend and her daughter!

♥ A baby gift for another friend. I have the SBT done… working on a matching blanket

Linda………….. my goodness hon… you have been busy……. That is all so beautiful!!! LOVE IT all!!!

I need to get a couple loads of laundry done and get some things ready to go to the ball field tonight. This is the last night for the tournament!

Have a great day ladies!

Stay safe and cool!

Prayers for a couple local firefighters please. They were taken by life flight from heat stroke while fighting a fire about 10miles away! L

Good Morning!!I'm feeling a little guilty at the moment-was scheduled for a physical therapy appt this morning but just didn't feel like going:P. Shoulder is a little achy and just not up to having it messed with! Oh well, have another appt on Friday-guess I'll go to that one:lol Not much new yet today-supposed to be in the 90's so I'll be inside most of the day. Need to finish putting a swap-ghan together since I've received all my squares. Giants play at noon so that will give me something to watch while I do it! BEAT LA! :cheer

TAM-Sounds like a busy day! My thoughts are with the firefighters-I know how difficult that job can be!:hug

LINDA-wow!You have been busy! Everything looks lovely:yes

MARISA-Beach trip is a great thing to look forward to:cheer

PHYLLIS-Yep we are quite a group! You'll get to know everybody pretty quick and this is the best bunch of ladies you'll ever meet!:manyheart

JOANNE-It's great that you got to pamper yourself! Have as good a day as possible in Paradise!:wink

Allrighty then-guess I should go get started on something!:lol Hope everyone has a fabulous day!:hug:manyheart

Tam, prayers being said for the firefighters. If you're not used to the severe weather on top of fighting a fire I see how heat stroke can hit.

Hi ya, Phyllis:D

I finished my tapestry tote bag! It's from of a set of 4 charts - seasonal bags - and really easy to make.

Here's what it looks like. The images are supposed to be a dolphin and a starfish:lol the patterns can be found in Herrschner's catalogue I think, but the designer's site is: www.craftdesigns4you.com

post-8552-135897678833_thumb.jpg

post-8552-135897678836_thumb.jpg

Tam, prayers being said for the firefighters. If you're not used to the severe weather on top of fighting a fire I see how heat stroke can hit.

Hi ya, Phyllis:D

I finished my tapestry tote bag! It's from of a set of 4 charts - seasonal bags - and really easy to make.

Here's what it looks like. The images are supposed to be a dolphin and a starfish:lol the patterns can be found in Herrschner's catalogue I think, but the designer's site is: www.craftdesigns4you.com

:yay:clap:cheer I love it :manyheart

Hey everyone :hi

Never a dull moment :think

A cousin and her girlfriend were supposed to fly in tomorrow morning from florida for our family reunion and drive up with me after work. Well, her mom (my great aunt :think ) ended up in the hospital today and she was supposed to fly up with her other daughter and their family on a different flight. Anyways, right now we're waiting for news and they should know from the doc tomorrow if she can fly or not :xfin She's elderly and has been in and out of the hospital several times over the past couple years now. It would devastate her if they tell her she can't come :( My cousin called southwest and they switched her to the same flight on friday mornng to buy her some time since she decided she'll come either way dependent upon how serious this is. Any extra prayers would be great appreciated :hug :hug So now I don't know when I'm headed up, but am basically on stand by for more news. I have a gut feeling that it will be ok :think:xfin

Let's see, besides that it wasn't a bad day at work. I finished all the narratives and have them up to date :clap:yay Tomorrow is my last day at my office :D

Not much else to say, I have to go fill up the pinatas to get that done and I already packed my bag. Have some other things to do too :sigh

Judy- the tote is AWESOME!!!!! I just love it--:manyheart-and I had to chuckle when you said it was EASY----easy for you, maybe!!!:lol

Were you able to find any lightweight slacks in Freehold? Crazy- all the fall things out- some Halloween things---really???? It's only July!!!!!

Phyllis- I take notes (when I remember) or else I multi quote (next time we meet up I'll show you how to do that) Hope you are staying cool in this HH&H weather!!!

Trish- Please go to therapy on Friday!!! We want your shoulder back to 100%. How was your Giants game? I'm going to watch the Yankees in a bit and either work on the SBT or the Shrug I'm making- haven't decided....and all this talk of dishcloths between the fish one and the 3 Tammy is making for her mom- has me thinking maybe just making some of them!!

Toni- Hope your day went well- I don't know how your DD does it either!!!!

I stopped at my DD's after work and brought her a quart of Ralphs mint choc chip creamy italian ice!! She was so happy!!! She had her ob appt today- and all is well...bp is good, Ryan is doing good and she feels great! We had a nice visit- and even took Belle (her English bulldog) out for a walk- She said she has Dr orders to exercise- so exercise we did. I told her maybe tomorrow night we should go to the mall- I could meet her after work and just walk up and down and around for awhile there- in the AC!!!

Off for the night! Have a good one everybody

Cindy- Prayers continuing for your folks

Tammy- Prayers being said for the firefighters!!!

Wrennie- Thinking of you and sending :hug

Marisa- It's almost your vacation!!! One more day!!!!:yay:yay:yay

Hey everyone :hi

Never a dull moment :think

A cousin and her girlfriend were supposed to fly in tomorrow morning from florida for our family reunion and drive up with me after work. Well, her mom (my great aunt :think ) ended up in the hospital today and she was supposed to fly up with her other daughter and their family on a different flight. Anyways, right now we're waiting for news and they should know from the doc tomorrow if she can fly or not :xfin She's elderly and has been in and out of the hospital several times over the past couple years now. It would devastate her if they tell her she can't come :( My cousin called southwest and they switched her to the same flight on friday mornng to buy her some time since she decided she'll come either way dependent upon how serious this is. Any extra prayers would be great appreciated :hug :hug So now I don't know when I'm headed up, but am basically on stand by for more news. I have a gut feeling that it will be ok :think:xfin

Let's see, besides that it wasn't a bad day at work. I finished all the narratives and have them up to date :clap:yay Tomorrow is my last day at my office :D

Not much else to say, I have to go fill up the pinatas to get that done and I already packed my bag. Have some other things to do too :sigh

Prayers definitely being said for your great aunt!!! Hope it all works out and she can come up---I'm sure she has probably been really looking forward to the family reunion!

:yayfor getting all your narratives done!! One more day!!!:clap:clap

Good evening all!

Dd and I went shopping today, then Dh and I went out for dinner and then the grandsons came over unexpectedly, so its been a very busy day.

Tam, prayers being said for the firefighters, and Marisa, alos for your great Aunt.

I just talked to my brother, and he said that my mom is doing better physically, although she is still quite confused. It looks like she may be able to come home next week if she continues to progress. My dad is still on the ventilator, but my brother says he is doing better, and breathing on his own part of the time.

Good morning to all!!!!

Another H, H & H day here in this neck of the woods---off to get ready for another day in Paradise- didn't sleep well last night- so I hope the day goes by quickly!

Prayers, hugs and Hello's to all!!

Marisa- Lucky you-- last day of work before VACATION!!! Hope it flies by for you----and continued prayers for your aunt!!!

Archived