Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Hi Jude

Nice afghan ! I think Lucy's name looks fine the way it is. If it is bigger, it's not noticeable at all to me,and the color doesnt look much different either . There'd be no way to make it look EXACTLY the same as the others unless you had old leftover thread or yarn (?) from the rest of them .

You have one blank missing on the right hand side,so you need one more pet to fill in that slot . I think Lucy is probably enough to keep you occupied at the moment, but maybe someday W A Y down the road ?

Maybe Marisa can convince you to get a turtle --only one though,so they wont cook up an escape plan like hers did . Still a VERY funny picture, 2 turtles figuring out how to "break out " .

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯) Good Morning (¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯)

How is everyone this fine morning? Its gloomy here and rained last night. Sure hope the sun comes out and dries things up.

I got a lot done yesterday! :yay I have 2 more packages to mail today.. and more crocheting to do… but I’m feeling better about what I got done yesterday!

Thank you all for your love and prayers for hubby and my family!!! We wont know of the results from his biopsy for a few more days… maybe more. If you wouldn’t mind… would you toss in a few prayers for Michael. He has so many mosquito bites…. Which could easily set him into a relapse… but I’m tending to him and watching him close!!!!

Mary… that little gym sounds so sweet!!!

Miss Julie………… you are somethin’ else!!! Thank you for being you!!! Love ya honey.

Oh Toni………. Flash flood is not a word we like to hear around here… J I’m glad that although its flickering your lights and being rough.. you’re getting some temp comfort!

You know Trish… Sept. will come quicker than you know! Its amazing how fast the summer has gone by already! Enjoy the rest of your time off!

:hug to you Marisa!!!

Cindy…………. How are you my dear? Thinkin’ about you!

Judy. …. I think that pet’ghan is the coolest thing ever!!! I think Lucy’s name looks great on there!

Oh Wrennie……….. sweetie.. I’m sorry for your loss!! :hug :hug :hug

Okay… time for just a cute photo! This is Michael’s teddy bear “Thinagain” sitting outside on the 4th while the boys were playing with their day time fireworks… and a butterfly landed on his nose… had to snap a pick… it was too cute!

post-18634-135897676494_thumb.jpg

Have a great day all! Off to get more coffee J

:heart

:mug

Morning, peeps!

Here's the updated petghan. For the newcomers here, I graphed int he names of all the pets we've had...and then when we got Lucy I had to improvise. Her name is x-stitched onto the ghan as you can see...and it turned out a tad bigger than I should have made it - but it is what it is....;) The color will soften after it gets washed again, so it'll help.

Now have to dash...BBL!

Nice!!

Mary

The little gymnastics class sounds neat. I don't know if they have anything like that around here. Maybe in the bigger towns ,but the closest our Hillbilly Village has to Gymnastics, is sitting in your car outside Dom's Bar on Saturday night ,watching the guys ATTEMPT to stumble to their car without falling down .

THEY kinda walk like they are on a Balance Beam .

:lol Thanks for the laughs! Small towns can sure be more entertaining than large ones. :D

Judy ~ I think Lucy's name looks just perfect! It's such a beautiful ghan. :clap

Trish ~ Enjoy each and every day while you're off. I'm so glad you're able to get some crochet time in.:hook

Marisa ~ Aww, you sound worn out. :hug I hope you can find a little "me" time with your hectic schedule. :manyheart

Cindy ~ It sounds like yesterday was a good one! Our zoo trips are on hold until this heat lets up. :yes

Tam ~ Love the picture of Thinagain with the butterfly! I hope the flooding and rain let up soon!

Toni ~ I hope all is well after the storms. If only you and Tam could send some rain our way. ;)

Hi to ALL of the House Ladies!

:cry hi house. I'm going to be kinda scarce for a while. My BF, Marton died yesterday.

Aw, hon:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

:cry hi house. I'm going to be kinda scarce for a while. My BF, Marton died yesterday.

Oh my gosh -- Wrennie! I am so very sorry to read this :hug:hug:hug Our thoughts and love are with you right now :hug:hug

Morning, peeps!

Here's the updated petghan. For the newcomers here, I graphed int he names of all the pets we've had...and then when we got Lucy I had to improvise. Her name is x-stitched onto the ghan as you can see...and it turned out a tad bigger than I should have made it - but it is what it is....;) The color will soften after it gets washed again, so it'll help.

Now have to dash...BBL!

I love it- just the way it is!!!!

Morning folks

Joanne

Glad your work week is almost half over,sounds like it hasnt been much fun this week.

Your big day is coming soon,with a new grandbaby due to arrive ! Are you taking off work and going to be there when the big day arrives ?

I hope we hear from Linda soon .

I already told my boss that if I'm at work and I get the call that she is in labor- I'm out of there!!! I'm going to take a week off work once she comes home from the hospital. I'm getting excited!!!! She is doing well. Appt today was good and she goes back next Wednesday

I'm hoping Linda posts soon too!!

HI House

another long, busy day in Paradise- but at least the weather outside here is actually quite Paradise-like- I'm sitting on the deck with my laptop enjoying some of the sunshine (what's left of it) and cooler temps and low humidity!

See you all in the AM---off to grab something to eat!!!

Hey there ladies :hi

Work wasn't too bad today :whew Only 2 days left until the weekend :clap Have to do some computer stuff and then am trying to motivate myself to pack a box or 2 :think:lol

Julie - those are the ones who keep practicing over the years. Honestly, I forget about it when I have time and only think about it when there's no time :shrug Now my turtles have a grate over their tank at my parents, so no escapee's now :idea

Judy - Gorgeous petghan and I think Lucy's name look just fine :yes I was wondering how you added it in, until I saw that you cross stitched it, I was a little confused :lol:blush

Wrennie - I'm so sorry honey :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Tam - Extra prayers going out to Michael (and hex's to the mosquitos for getting him :wink ) Thinagain is adorable, I'm glad you caught the pic :manyheart

Mary - I will manage to get some me time, just don't know when :shrug I'm thinking maybe tomorrow night since it's my later night at work anyway :yes

Joanne - :yay for dd and getting to sit outside this evening :hug

Thanks for the compliments on the name addition! I think I'm too much of a perfectionist with my work....

Night everyone:hug:manyheart

Evening all. Been a very long day with work, vampire appt and shopping that had to be done. Heat did me in and when I got home, I melted into some comfy clothes and my chair with something cold to drink. In winter, I can put on enough clothes to keep warm, this stuff, I can't legally take off enough to get cool :(

Wrennie, :hug :hug :hug and prayers for you, his friends and family.

Judy, that petghan is AWESOME!

Tam, that little bear with the butterfly on his nose brought a smile to my face, so cute. Prayers for Michael, Ken and for you.

Mary, we desperately need the rain. We had 3 years of extreme drought and even with the rain we've received this year so far, we're still below average.

Joanne, the baby watch is on! You will be on pins and needles everytime the phone is for you!

Marisa, :yay:cheer:clap only two more days! Just don't wear yourself to a frazzle getting everything done. Take time to BREATHE! :hug

Have a good night everyone. Going to check another couple of threads and call it a night where computer is concerned.

Toni

Was wondering where you were today. Hope that you are able to cool off and relax the rest of the evening!!!

See you all in the AM--Hugs and prayers to all who need them----and I think everyone can always use them!!!!:hug:hug:hug:hug

Hi all! Pretty uneventful day other than sending 5 packages of squares out today!!!:cheer Finally get back in the groove of things. Has a PT appt this morning and they had to tape my shoulder back-having some weird pain and if it doesn't go away by Fri I'll have to see the doc.:P Oh well, nothing I can't handle:lol

Joanne-thanks!

Marisa-I actually was constructive!:lol Managed to finish a few squares and got them mailed out! Did the typical laundry, dishes etc...

Judy-Love the petghan-it's gorgeous!

Wrennie-I am so sorry for your loss-my thoughts are with you:hug:hug:hug

Tam-I'm enjoying the time as best as I can-my actually be longer before I go back to work. The picture of the bear is adorable!:hug

Mary-Thanks, I'm trying!

Good morning!

Trish- WTG on getting 5 squares done and in the mail! Sorry to hear about the shoulder- and hope it's nothing major!!! Shoulders do seem to take a long time to heal after surgery!!

Worked on the baby blanket until I ran out of one color. I am hoping that in my bins in the garage I have another skein of that color. I'll look after work today!

See you all on the flip side!

Morning all, just a quick hi before work. Nothing much since last night. Did get some good :sleep but that was because I was exhausted.

Joanne, was able to finally get cooled off and got the last four towel topper buttons sewn on. Total 22 towel toppers with towels, 10 pot holders and 10 dishcloths with a couple of totes thrown in. Taking a break from them for a week or two before starting in the one's for Joplin for my oldest dd to take there.

TTYL after work, have NO plans to go anywhere today!

:hug :hug :hug :hug everyone!

Good morning. I intended to check back in last night, but I got into a cleaning mood and worked on the basement all day. Our basement looks neat and organized, (and it is), but more and more stuff gets stored down there every month, and it is past time to purge. We are a family of readers and it seems like no-one here ever gets rid of a book. I may make a trip to Goodwill today with what I've purged so far.

Trish, hope whatever is wrong with the shoulder is nothing that will delay your progress.

Julie, have a good time on your little get-away.

Joanne, and Marisa, hope work goes well.

Has anyone heard from Linda?

Hi, ya, peeps!

Getting a head start on hubby's birthday celebration today: making spanakopita:D:D:D

Cindy, I haven't heard from Linda...I know sometimes when John is in a certain frame of mind she ends up doing more around their home than spending time here. I hope that's all it is.

Hi to everyone else!

Later, gators:hug

~~~HELLOOOOOOO GIRLIES~~~~~ Is it ok if I dont get through 100 pages of posts to catch up ???? HOLY CRAPOLA~!!!!

HoW are ya'll doing? OMGooooodness----I've been busy, dealing with bumps and humps and lifes trials!!! Sometimes I wish I had a mans' shoulder to cry on or to just hold me and tell me it will be alright! :0(

Aree's little softball team has kept me hopping and busy! They have been playing their lil butts off. They played 5 games last friday in 94* weather and got beat out early of the tournament----that was a lot of games for 10 yr olds. I was dying and I was just watching. lol We have 2 more tournaments and then she is done for the summer, not sure whether she will try out and play next year! It's up to her! She's having a confidence problem and it's up to her to make it right.

Anywhooooo------I'm off to getting some work done! Loves to you all and I've missed you----hope you're all well. I will read back a few posts and see what I can catch up on!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

Just poppin' in to say HOWDY... and wish you all a great day! I'll be kinda sparce this weekend.... Jr Legion has their District tournament and I'll be helping and watching my Patrick play.

Thank you all so very much for all your love and prayers for my family!!! Please know how very much I appreciate it!!!! :hug

have a great weekend ladies.

love ya!

:heart

:mug

Archived