2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I have already posted my scores for this week as of last night. Today, however, I have already finished working my way through two skeins with the baby blanket I am making. Unfortunately, I am going to have to go to Hobby Lobby and buy more to finish the blanket, but for right now it makes my score going into the new week a +4. YAY!!! We will see what happens this week. :lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go, Stashbusters!!!

Busting that Stash!

A tie for gold!!

tracyleigh +19 Gold Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

pineknott +19 Gold Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

FrLopLady +16 Silver Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Shell Lee +15 Bronze Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

MelissaF +13

CLLinda +12

lhasaapsolady +10

greyhoundgrandma +6

tralee +6

dilyca2006 +4

PBLKNP +4

saffronangel +3

walker1021 +3

basjordan +2

dragonpuck +2

cshort +2

gshall +2

Marzee +2

Needle Arts +2

shellb37 +2

Wrennie +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Holding Steady!

fc1123 0

kraftynkrazy 0

More Yarn!

cris -4

yarn_geek -4

unicorn37757 -6

MouseCLP -13

readstar -24 Shoot The Moon!!!!! Tag- you're it!:devil

Whew! It was quite the list this week! If I missed anybody or made any mistakes, let me know, and I'll fix it. :)

yay bronze!

(p.s. dont know for anyone else, but the yellow font color for the gold winners is extremely difficult to read. too light and bright against white background).

yay bronze!

(p.s. dont know for anyone else, but the yellow font color for the gold winners is extremely difficult to read. too light and bright against white background).

Ok- I'll play with it. On my computer, it doesn't show up that bad, and it's the closest to gold I can get.

ETA: It looks pretty orange to me, but it's the next closest color I have. Too bad we can't edit the color palette. ;)

yay bronze!

I have that same problem,but I thought it was just the eyes going bad

until someone put it in a quote thats when I can see the score or the persons name,until that,I'm clueless as to what it says

:jumpyay way to go Traceyleigh :D

congrats to all medalists

I have that same problem,but I thought it was just the eyes going bad

until someone put it in a quote thats when I can see the score or the persons name,until that,I'm clueless as to what it says

:jumpyay way to go Traceyleigh :D

congrats to all medalists

If you ever have problems reading text or seeing something on your screen (on the 'Ville or anywhere), try highlighting it with your mouse. It usually works pretty well.:)

just got back from yarn shopping... but i didn't do too bad. I resisted all the pretty yarns, I tuned out the cries, and I ran fast through the store so the skeins couldn't tangle around my legs and hitch a ride home. Managed to make it out with only 3 new skeins (needed them to do more work on stepdad's blanket). Since I used up 5 pts worth between midnight and this morning, I'm only down 1 point this week so far!

just got back from yarn shopping... but i didn't do too bad. I resisted all the pretty yarns, I tuned out the cries, and I ran fast through the store so the skeins couldn't tangle around my legs and hitch a ride home. Managed to make it out with only 3 new skeins (needed them to do more work on stepdad's blanket). Since I used up 5 pts worth between midnight and this morning, I'm only down 1 point this week so far!

:rofl

Good job. The yellow for the gold is ok on my computer as well, I can see where it could be difficult for some as there are some colors that are just not good with me. If you figure out which other color to use for gold that will be better let us all know so that we can use it the weeks we are tagged!!!!!!

Way to go, Stashbusters!!!

Busting that Stash!

A tie for gold!!

tracyleigh +19 Gold Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

pineknott +19 Gold Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

FrLopLady +16 Silver Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Shell Lee +15 Bronze Medal Winner!!!:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

MelissaF +13

CLLinda +12

lhasaapsolady +10

greyhoundgrandma +6

tralee +6

dilyca2006 +4

PBLKNP +4

saffronangel +3

walker1021 +3

basjordan +2

dragonpuck +2

cshort +2

gshall +2

Marzee +2

Needle Arts +2

shellb37 +2

Wrennie +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Holding Steady!

fc1123 0

kraftynkrazy 0

More Yarn!

cris -4

yarn_geek -4

unicorn37757 -6

MouseCLP -13

readstar -24 Shoot The Moon!!!!! Tag- you're it!:devil

Whew! It was quite the list this week! If I missed anybody or made any mistakes, let me know, and I'll fix it. :)

I'm pretty proud of the positive score this week and I'll be sure to have another one next week because I made a decision that I wasn't buying any more yarn until I use up what I have for the three projects I'm working on. After all, that's going to help me bust not only my stash but also three WIP that I've got.

Wow! Look at all the stashbusting that happened this week! Keep up the good work! Let's make this a record year for Stashbusting!

:manyheart

:eekMan,:eek oh Man, :eekoh man! Well, I entered with a bang,:blush now didn't I ! :cheer:cheer:clapCongratulations to all the winners,:clap:cheer and I'll see what I can do to not be the shoot the moon again, hmm!:lol:lol:lol:crocheting:hook:crocheting:hook:crocheting:hook:crocheting:hook:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

Pulled out some lovely partial skeins of yellow Bernat Softee Baby that I received as a RAOK a few months ago. Trying to decide what to make. Booties or hats probably. Need a small project that I can take with me. Will be waiting at a couple appointments this week.

Pulled out some lovely partial skeins of yellow Bernat Softee Baby that I received as a RAOK a few months ago. Trying to decide what to make. Booties or hats probably. Need a small project that I can take with me. Will be waiting at a couple appointments this week.

Both of these projects are very portable. That's what I usually make when I have appointments. Or I work on a scarf. They all make great things to take with for appointments, train rides, and other things.

I was bad already this week. Picked up three skeins of yarn at the LYS and talked for an hour. It's a dangerous place to visit.:lol

I was bad already this week. Picked up three skeins of yarn at the LYS and talked for an hour. It's a dangerous place to visit.:lol

Go back and buy some more!! PLEEEASE!!! Need some competition for the Shoot the Moon Award this week. :rofl

Glad to know I'm not the only bad one. My yarn order came in today--enough yarn for an afghan, plus a few more to get the free shipping.

Went yarn shopping with mom today. All I am going to say right now is that I was a baaad girl.

Glad to know I'm not the only bad one. My yarn order came in today--enough yarn for an afghan, plus a few more to get the free shipping.

I can see it now...it's going to be a show down for the Shoot the Moon Award. :eek:eek:eek

I can see it now...it's going to be a show down for the Shoot the Moon Award. :eek:eek:eek

You ladies are too funny! :lol:lol:lol

Archived