Beautiful Butterflies

I posted these in the Wish List Thank you's, but I must also show it here.

Yesterday the Mailman dropped off a package and I noticed it was from Poland.

Upon opening the box, a mound of 3D butterflies and ladybugs fluttered out and landed on my table. I have been admiring these for quite a while, and now I own some. Oh they are going to look beautiful on my tree and my table.

So Thank You so much Apak, your work is exquisite.

post-105-135897527208_thumb.jpg More Pictures

Very cute! You just gave me an idea for my daughter! She got a pink tree for Christmas and it has been left out. She had hearts on it for Feb. and Eggs on it for Easter. I had been wondering what to put on it next for her. I am thinking I need to make a few butterflies to put on there! Thanks!

Very cute! You just gave me an idea for my daughter! She got a pink tree for Christmas and it has been left out. She had hearts on it for Feb. and Eggs on it for Easter. I had been wondering what to put on it next for her. I am thinking I need to make a few butterflies to put on there! Thanks!

I don't have a picture yet, but my tree is decorated in Butterflies and flowers.:hook

Mary Jo they are beautiful... I too was blessed by some of Apak's butterflies and I just love them...

So pretty in colors and all....

hugs

Lillibet

:2blush :2blush :2blush I am really happy that Mary Jo and all of you like the butterflies :hug I know the butterfly is not much, but I hope you agree that Mary Jo is so thoughtful person, she always knows who needs some support and consolation the most. She made so many people's days, weeks and months! I am impressed and that's why I wanted to send something for her.

Even though the butterflies have small wings, they fly across the ocean easily, so I hope more of them will take a ride :) one day...

Thank you again Anna for the beautiful butterflies and ladybugs.

They really look great on my tree, soon to have a picture posted.

The box they came in is also very pretty with the cutouts, and the color.:hug

Archived