May 2010 Table

Tampa Doll

This year is just flying by. May 1st has come and gone, and next Sunday is Mother’s Day.

I remember every year, be it a Birthday, Christmas or Mother's Day, I always gave my Mom a teapot and a tea cup to match. On the side you will see a teapot covered with a tea cozie. It is one of the pots I gave her.

This is the month for my very special table. It is dedicated to all you Mother’s out there, those who are already Moms and those who are Moms to be.

On the table is a cover that my Mom made and gave me over 30 years ago. We have our Mother to be and the baby in the bassinet in the center, surrounded by the Guardian Angels, 2 holding babies. Minnie is sitting on a favorite chair; there are 2 teapots with cup and saucer, along with a strawberry cake and cupcakes.

Our Garden Fairy is watching over the baby flowers who are growing big and strong, then finally are the little girls who pick and arrange the flowers we send to our Moms.

The Carnation baby is front and center, as I always remember going to church on Mother’s Day and getting one. I don’t remember what color is what; I just remember pink and white carnations. One was for remembrance and the other was if you still had your Mom

I want to thank all the past, present, and future Moms. May your day be bright, happy and full of love and laughter.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY one and all

post-105-135897527067_thumb.jpg - More pictures - Showing more

MaryJo, I always love your tables but this one is just so gorgeous. The purple angel is just so beatiful and I love the little chair and cake and oh heck I love it all. You are so talented.

You are such a wonderful person. Love the May table and all of your Tables before. They have been an insperation to me to get better at crocheting so one day I'll Have tables like yours. Thanks and God Bless

I can see why this would be your favorite table. It is beautiful and a loving tribute to your mom. It brought a tear to my eye as my mom has been gone for several years now.

Beautiful:hug I am also loving the chubby babies.:manyheart

My grandma crocheted and her beautiful table cloth was to be mine. But there was a fire and the only thing left was the imprint on the pieces of table.

Hi Tampa Doll,

I love your May table what beautifull work you do. I love all kinds of dolls and your's are beautifull. I like your beautifull tablecloth to, is that from a special book?

Y.Marie

Hi Tampa Doll,

I love your May table what beautifull work you do. I love all kinds of dolls and your's are beautifull. I like your beautifull tablecloth to, is that from a special book?

Y.Marie

The table cover was made for me by my Mother over 30 years ago. Truthfully, I do not remember ever seeing her with a pattern book.:hook

this table brought tears to my eyes since it is dedicated to all the Mother's. I just spent the day down my Mom's house doing her wash and sitting and watching TV with her. I am glad we did get to spend time together today. She will be going out tomorrow, so today was our day together. Thanks for sharing this beautiful table with all of us.

Archived