Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Well Ladies, I'm behind again. Oh I got a lot of squares done I just can't seem to get them packaged up. I promised myself that I would do them over the weekend but I was having more fun crocheting them. I've been having a great time making them. I will get them all out this week I promise, promise, promise. :yes

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Ladies, I'm behind again. Oh I got a lot of squares done I just can't seem to get them packaged up. I promised myself that I would do them over the weekend but I was having more fun crocheting them. I've been having a great time making them. I will get them all out this week I promise, promise, promise. :yes

I have the same problem!

Thank you SO much Brendra for the two squares and the ADORABLE crocheted towel hanger! I already have the towel/hanger in the kitchen. :):hug

You're welcome. I am glad they made it okay.

Hey Tam,

Glad Michael like his ghan and I'm glad we could surprise both of you.

Thank you sweetie for the square for my friendship'ghan!!!! :hug

Its PERFECT!! :D

:heart

:mug

You all are AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you so much for letting my daughter join in!!!!!

She has already made 5 squares! :hook

She is looking for 8" squares in black...white... grey ... or a combo of these colors. You can mail them to me... as she does most of her crocheting here at my house!

Thank you again ladies............... you ROCK!!!!

What's her name???

:turtle:vheart

What's her name???

Jamie

this is her and her boys!

my beautiful daughter and precious grandbabies!

post-18634-135897547197_thumb.jpg

Its taken me 30 minutes to collect myself in order to type this Thank You to you wonderful ladies!!!

I dont even know if Thank You is enough!!!

Here I was feeling bad that I didnt help with the 'suprise' and it was for Michael! You all are the best EVER!

Michael got a little choked up as he read through the cards! The couple of packages of poke'mon cards were such a treat!!!

Thank you all sooooooooooooooo much!!!! :hug :hug :hug

You ladies totally ROCK!!!

Michael reading his cards and comfy under his blanket of love while he plays one of his games!

[ATTACH]23095[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]23096[/ATTACH]

Thank you for the photos of Michael with the secret project. That makes the whole thing so totally worth it. I had to just grin when you were apologetic for not helping with the surprise.

She can join in too if she wants! Just send me her square info!

Once I finish mine I'm thinking of doing a lapghan with smaller squares. I'll let everyone know when the time comes.

Seriously, Sue!!! Awe... she will be tickled when she gets back from her father's and I tell her. She is practicing hard on her granny square that she is learning on. That will be a BIG incentive to keep it up!!;) Thank you!! :)

Its taken me 30 minutes to collect myself in order to type this Thank You to you wonderful ladies!!!

Here I was feeling bad that I didnt help with the 'suprise' and it was for Michael! You all are the best EVER!

Michael got a little choked up as he read through the cards! The couple of packages of poke'mon cards were such a treat!!!

Michael reading his cards and comfy under his blanket of love while he plays one of his games!

Aww...Tam! I didn't know about the surprise until late either, so I've just been gluing in and waiting. This thrills my heart!! :yes I'm so glad I stumbled upon such a group of givers with generous hearts!! This place is awesome!! Congratulations to Micheal!!

Seriously, Sue!!! Awe... she will be tickled when she gets back from her father's and I tell her. She is practicing hard on her granny square that she is learning on. That will be a BIG incentive to keep it up!!;) Thank you!! :)

Oh.... it will be precious to have her join in!

let us know what squares she wants from us!

Oh.... it will be precious to have her join in!

let us know what squares she wants from us!

Ohh...how sweet! Remember she is just now learning to crochet and make the granny square! :lol She loves hot pink, lime green and purple.

The pic of Jamie and 2 boys is darling!

Ohh...how sweet! Remember she is just now learning to crochet and make the granny square! :lol She loves hot pink, lime green and purple.

A girl after my heart.... those are some of my favorite colors also

Jamie

this is her and her boys!

my beautiful daughter and precious grandbabies!

Awww! Adorable!!!

I love granny squares!

Although I am not in this CAL I have a few squares to send out to various participants just because. I will mail them tomorrow.

Thank you!!!!

Hmmm...I have all of the above colors!

THANKS U SUE!! for the Square and Lil Turtle Keychain,,, this brighten my day as I dont feel well (tummy issues) my bellys been hurting all day and i couldnt pull myself off the sofa.. I sent my son out for the mail and I saw that envlope n knew I had to have gotten a square from someone.. I open it to find a pretty square and a cute lil BLUE!!!!! Turtle keychan botle opener! I LOVE EM.. he's already on my keychain with my keys :). I"ll get a pic tomarrow.. as I look like Crud! Bed head, and pj's not good pic material lol.... i'll also get a picture of all the squares i've gotten so far....

THANKS U SUE!! for the Square and Lil Turtle Keychain,,, this brighten my day as I dont feel well (tummy issues) my bellys been hurting all day and i couldnt pull myself off the sofa.. I sent my son out for the mail and I saw that envlope n knew I had to have gotten a square from someone.. I open it to find a pretty square and a cute lil BLUE!!!!! Turtle keychan botle opener! I LOVE EM.. he's already on my keychain with my keys :). I"ll get a pic tomarrow.. as I look like Crud! Bed head, and pj's not good pic material lol.... i'll also get a picture of all the squares i've gotten so far....

You're welcome Annie! I saw that keychain in Key West and thought of you!

aww how sweet!! I will deff send her a square!

awww yay I was honored to participate in the surprise! I'm so glad it made you guys happy!! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Well Ladies, you are not going to believe it but I got them all packaged up and honey will take them to the PO tomorrow. 9 packages going out tomorrow, yippee:clap. I got a couple of the squares mixed up and had to reopen the packages so I do hope everyone gets the one I did make for them. I was in such a hurry to get it all together I forgot to take pics too, oh well.

Now I have to update my list and add any newbies as I understand we have a young one joining us so welcome to her and anyone else that's new.

Archived