Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow so much I need to catch up on already lol. Teakaycee I'm so glad your son liked his comfortghan and cards it always makes me happy to see youngins happy hehe. To all the new ppl sending and receiving squares welcome and I will make some squares to send to you. As for everyone who is saying that they have been lazy I have been too I keep telling my fiance those packages have to go out and we keep forgetting but they will be going out soon I promise. Just because it has taken so long I'm going to say that one is going to be making it's way to Perry FL, one will be flying out to Australia, one is on it's way to Coquille OR, one to Hazel Park MI, Trenton NJ, Papillion NE, and finally Hopewell PA. I would normally just send them after the post office closes and just use the machine but one is going out of states so I need to fill out a customs form from what everyone here has told me. I promise you all though that they will be there shortly. I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening. I LOVE THIS CAL :jumpyay.

You are all the BEST!

I love you guys!!

thank you again from both Michael and I for the love sent to him via his Comfortghan! He's doing great.... we are still on the high end of the meds... but still weaning... which is good!!! Remission is getting closer and closer! I think he's wanting a homemade taco and burrito night for celebration! :D

post-18634-135897547599_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

You are all the BEST!

I love you guys!!

thank you again from both Michael and I for the love sent to him via his Comfortghan! He's doing great.... we are still on the high end of the meds... but still weaning... which is good!!! Remission is getting closer and closer! I think he's wanting a homemade taco and burrito night for celebration! :D

[ATTACH]23120[/ATTACH]

That is absolutely amazing, and those pics are just so sweet! I hope he gets his burrito night :dance who doesn't love burritos :P.

I said I would post pics of this square I was talking about a day or two ago because i was unsure who might want it so here it is.

post-38400-13589754762_thumb.jpg

thank you again from both Michael and I for the love sent to him via his Comfortghan! He's doing great.... we are still on the high end of the meds... but still weaning... which is good!!! Remission is getting closer and closer! I think he's wanting a homemade taco and burrito night for celebration!

Oh, Tam! I just want to give him a :hug

Michael looks so sweet, I am so glad he is doing much better.

Glad to see more new ones joining in!!! This is a fun place.

I have not been on a lot because I am on vacation, we are out at our other property....working and fishing! I caught a 28' 7.5 lb redfish!! yum yum!! I'll be home Sunday night. I'll pop in when I get a chance.

The 2 dd's have been added to the list. I just need Michelle's daughter's name and square size/color!

:turtle:vheart

This is just too sweet! She is still at her daddy's ( supposed to get her tomorrow), so she still doesn't know! ;) Her name is Kalie and she is doing her first square of hot pink. She wanted this one to be hot pink and lime green and purple. I'm going to say 8" . That seems like the most standard size that would go quicker for her.

aww how sweet!! I will deff send her a square!

Thank you, I just keep thinking hoow excited she is going to be when I tell her this!

Hey Sue, looks like I need an updated list. Thank you.

Just sent!

Thank you, Sue, for the beautiful butterfly square and magnet! How did you know we collect magnets when we go on vacation?:think

Oh, and please send me an updated list :)

A little butterfly told me! :lol

The list has been sent!

You are all the BEST!

I love you guys!!

Awww! Michael is such a sweetheart!!! :hug

I said I would post pics of this square I was talking about a day or two ago because i was unsure who might want it so here it is.

Very pretty square Erin!

Glad to see more new ones joining in!!! This is a fun place.

I have not been on a lot because I am on vacation, we are out at our other property....working and fishing! I caught a 28' 7.5 lb redfish!! yum yum!! I'll be home Sunday night. I'll pop in when I get a chance.

Have fun!!! Happy Fishing!

This is just too sweet! She is still at her daddy's ( supposed to get her tomorrow), so she still doesn't know! ;) Her name is Kalie and she is doing her first square of hot pink. She wanted this one to be hot pink and lime green and purple. I'm going to say 8" . That seems like the most standard size that would go quicker for her.

Thank you, I just keep thinking hoow excited she is going to be when I tell her this!

Kalie has been added!

Gimme that list woman ;)

Only you could get away with being so snotty! :rofl

Wow, I haven't checked in since yesterday morning and had to read through 4 pages of posts!

I wasn't a part of the Super Secret Project but it warms my heart to see such joy from receiving a comfortghan! Michael looks very cozy in his ghan. :)

I have three squares to send out and a few in planning....might have to stop somewhere to get extra mailing envelopes. :)

:rain........ Good Morning all..........

How is everyone this gloomy yet wonderful day?

I have a busy day ahead of me of laundry.. crocheting ... and mailing.

I did get 3 squares mailed out yesterday ... which I am happy about. I have 6 here that need to be addressed and mailed.

off to get a coffee refill.......... check back in later.

Wow, quiet here today since the big surprise has been delivered! :eek

Dropped off some squares at the Post Office today after my son's ortho appointment. Now, I'm debating a nap. Cold weather... hot, humid weather... thank you fibromyalgia. At least I'm only tired ;)

Thank you, Sue, for the beautiful butterfly square and magnet! :)

That is a beautiful square. I love the color.

You are all the BEST!

I love you guys!!

[ATTACH]23120[/ATTACH]

He is such a sweetheart. Hoping he doesn't have to wait long before he can have his taco and burrito night.

Wow, quiet here today since the big surprise has been delivered! :eek

Dropped off some squares at the Post Office today after my son's ortho appointment. Now, I'm debating a nap. Cold weather... hot, humid weather... thank you fibromyalgia. At least I'm only tired ;)

I was out with my Mom to lunch and shopping.

That is a beautiful square. I love the color.

Thanks Brenda!

I have some more squares done, but won't mail them out until Tuesday. I'm trying to get 4 squares mailed out a week. Not gonna tell you who they're for though! :lol

post-28075-135897547687_thumb.jpg

I wasn't part of the secret, but I'm so glad that Michael is enjoying his comfortghan. My thought and prayers are with you. Warms my heart to be part of such a special group of ladies.

HOT, HOT, HOT, did I say it is HOT here? We hit 97 yesterday with the heat index putting us at 102. Have 1 day off on the work schedule then we are off to the beach. It is so hot to cook, we are having salads for supper. Anyone have any recipes to share for hot weather?

Tina...welcome to the CAL!

Brenda, THANK YOU for the square http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-3.jpg , and also for the crocheted towel hanger http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/002-1.jpg ...is that a pattern you can share? I would love to make a couple for my mom...

I feel strange quoting my own post...just wanted to let you know that I made a PILE of the crocheted towel hangers...everyone I know wants a couple of them...

I wasn't part of the secret, but I'm so glad that Michael is enjoying his comfortghan. My thought and prayers are with you. Warms my heart to be part of such a special group of ladies.

HOT, HOT, HOT, did I say it is HOT here? We hit 97 yesterday with the heat index putting us at 102. Have 1 day off on the work schedule then we are off to the beach. It is so hot to cook, we are having salads for supper. Anyone have any recipes to share for hot weather?

We're so use to the heat here in FL we cook the same all year long. We turn on the A/C in March and don't turn it off until November.

Such pretty squares!

Thanks Heather!

We're so use to the heat here in FL we cook the same all year long. We turn on the A/C in March and don't turn it off until November.

Yep...I wake up in the morning and the air conditioner is running...I'm not sure it ever goes off.

Archived