Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I love that it's been so hot lately.....I hate snow lol. Living in OH the weather is so wonky and messed up all the time, I don't think I've ever lived in a more weird weather area in my life hehe. I miss living in the south where it's warm for most of the year and it hardly ever snows and even if it does snow it's not alot and it's over in a flash. Aside from being closer to family that was one of the reasons my fiance and I have decided to move south next year.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love that it's been so hot lately.....I hate snow lol. Living in OH the weather is so wonky and messed up all the time, I don't think I've ever lived in a more weird weather area in my life hehe.
Ditto for Michigan.... the weather sucks its either freezing or so hot and humid you cant breathe..... I was at clinicals today. Everyday I go makes me feel more blessed for my kids. Today was a rough one emotionally and I just want to curl up in my yarn and cry :(. Peds oncology/hematology sucks!

Ditto for Michigan.... the weather sucks its either freezing or so hot and humid you cant breathe..... I was at clinicals today. Everyday I go makes me feel more blessed for my kids. Today was a rough one emotionally and I just want to curl up in my yarn and cry :(. Peds oncology/hematology sucks!

I am not really sure what Oncology or Hematology is but I am very sorry you are feeling blue :(. I'm sending virtual hugs and well wishes your way :hug:manyheart I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Today was a rough one emotionally and I just want to curl up in my yarn and cry :(. Peds oncology/hematology sucks!

:hug :hug :hug You told me you were dreading this week! :hug :hug :hug

I am not really sure what Oncology or Hematology is but I am very sorry you are feeling blue :(. I'm sending virtual hugs and well wishes your way :hug:manyheart I hope things start looking up for you soon.

You are just so sweet Erirn! Oncology is cancer treatment (my Pop works for an oncologist). Hematology is blood diseases (had to look that one up). Then make it all about kids. I wouldn't want to be in Tonya's shoes this week. :hug

:turtle:vheart

And my mama forgot turcois!!!Thank ya'll for leting me help with the afgan!!And now croching time!!!Kalie

You're welcome Kalie! I will add turquoise!

[quote=

You are just so sweet Erirn! Oncology is cancer treatment (my Pop works for an oncologist). Hematology is blood diseases (had to look that one up). Then make it all about kids. I wouldn't want to be in Tonya's shoes this week. :hug

:turtle:vheart Yep cancer and blood disorders like sickle cell and hemophelia (bleeding and not clotting) I have been on this floor for 4 weeks, the 1st week I had a patient with a brain tumor, I thought she had gone home.... she is still there and is now in hospice. I always wanted to be a pediatric nurse, but now I'm having second thoughts I dont know if I can do it. I have cried every week when I get home

I feel strange quoting my own post...just wanted to let you know that I made a PILE of the crocheted towel hangers...everyone I know wants a couple of them...

Oh Heather that's great. It's so neat to make something that people really like and want.

Yep cancer and blood disorders like sickle cell and hemophelia (bleeding and not clotting) I have been on this floor for 4 weeks, the 1st week I had a patient with a brain tumor, I thought she had gone home.... she is still there and is now in hospice. I always wanted to be a pediatric nurse, but now I'm having second thoughts I dont know if I can do it. I have cried every week when I get home

:hug:hug:hug I worked in the lab of a hospital for many years and kids were always the hardest, especially the oncology ones.

I have cried every week when I get home

:hug

Sue...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the squares...and also for my very first embellishments! I love them - they are all awesome (as are you!).

Here's a pic...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-5.jpg

You're welcome Heather! I couldn't have your friendshipghan go without a turtle and a heart! :lol

Archived