Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

You're welcome Kalie! I will add turquoise!

:turtle:vheart

LOL! THank you, Sue! I see she learned how to get into Crochetville! :D I'm afraid I better not only hurry up getting my squares done, but hurry and help her have some to mail, too! ;)

Speaking of which, I don't seem to have too many square patterns. Have any of you got any fave sites of crocheted square patterns?

Sue...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the squares...and also for my very first embellishments! I love them - they are all awesome (as are you!).

Here's a pic...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001-5.jpg

These are fantastic!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of which, I don't seem to have too many square patterns. Have any of you got any fave sites of crocheted square patterns?

I use crochet pattern central. it has them organized by size

Oh Heather that's great. It's so neat to make something that people really like and want.

Thanks again for sharing the pattern! I'm having so much fun making them! And it is nice when people actually want something that I've crocheted.

Thank you so much Pat for the beautiful square with the flower!!! What a nice surprise it was to come home from a long day at work and open the mailbox and there was a package for me!!

It is beautiful and I thank you so much!!!!!!

Sue those squares are pretty.

Heather Are you just wanting floral embelishments? I tried to find your post about it but I'm dumb I guess and keep passing it up.

As for the heat. I'm like on the fence. I work in a warehouse with no A/C so it's pretty bad they started giving us four breaks this week it got so hot. Today I was shaking when I left and had a heat rash. But when I'm home and not working I LOVE it. :lol

Heather Are you just wanting floral embelishments? I tried to find your post about it but I'm dumb I guess and keep passing it up.

Thank you for asking! I would love ANY kind of embellishments:cheer...flowers, butterflies, birds, cupcakes, hearts...any kind of crochet/knit applique would be fantastic.(I think cpc has an applique section;)) I am also looking for any size lengths of lace/borders to add over seams...

Is anyone else interested in embellishments? I would be happy to make some for you too!!!:hook

Thank you so much Pat for the beautiful square with the flower!!! What a nice surprise it was to come home from a long day at work and open the mailbox and there was a package for me!!

It is beautiful and I thank you so much!!!!!!

You are welcome. I'm glad you liked it.

Thank you for asking! I would love ANY kind of embellishments:cheer...flowers, butterflies, birds, cupcakes, hearts...any kind of crochet/knit applique would be fantastic.(I think cpc has an applique section;)) I am also looking for any size lengths of lace/borders to add over seams...

Is anyone else interested in embellishments? I would be happy to make some for you too!!!:hook

okay great i love applique! its one of the first things i started crocheting. do you need the applique to be cotton as well?

I had a wonderful day!:manyheart

Started off with breakfast with my mom and daughter.... then a trip to Hobby Lobby for some fun shopping. Off to Gordmans to play in the clothes.... then home where a gift from hubby and my three younger boys was waiting for me.

Ken and the boys had this "Glamourature" picture that was drawn by a lovely lady of my younger three at Christmas time while we were in Daytona .... framed for me so that I can hang it now!

post-18634-135897548439_thumb.jpg

Ended my day at baseball games of my boys! My 14yr old(Patrick) and 11yr old(Michael) are still playing. My 9yr olds(David) season is over.

Patricks team won their game last night :cheer

Michaels team is in Touraments now and won last night:cheer

A great Baseball Birthday!:c9

:heart

:mug

I use crochet pattern central. it has them organized by size

Tonya, thank you so much! Checked it out and there are sooo many on there! :)

Sue, :hug for sending me the patterns through my email!! Wow! What a jackpot!! I have a couple of questions. Do the squares we make and trade have to be our own original designs? I noticed alot of the squares on CPC are from ladies on the 'ville! :)

Also I noticed in some of the pics of the squares you all post, there are little tags on them. What are on those tags and where do you get them? :blush:think

This one is truly a beaut!! I'm on ravelry also, so I saved this so later when I have time, I want to download this one to make also.

I will post the pic of the 1 (:blush) square I made this week. It does not have that little tag on there! :D But the square is an 8" called Star Flower Granny. I found it on Dayna's Crochet site, off of CPC.

Melissa, :sweatthat job sure sounds HOT! Please take care of yourself!

Tam, sounds like you had a nice Birthday! :yes Congratulations on the sons' ball games!!

Sue, :hug for sending me the patterns through my email!! Wow! What a jackpot!! I have a couple of questions. Do the squares we make and trade have to be our own original designs? I noticed alot of the squares on CPC are from ladies on the 'ville! :)

Also I noticed in some of the pics of the squares you all post, there are little tags on them. What are on those tags and where do you get them? :blush:think

Okay first, no the squares you make do not have to be your own design. I've designed bags and ami, but never a square.

The little tags mostly are garage sale tags. I use them to know who the square came from or who its going to. I got mine at Walmart. Some ladies use business cards or just some paper and write on it.

I had a wonderful day!:manyheart

Started off with breakfast with my mom and daughter.... then a trip to Hobby Lobby for some fun shopping. Off to Gordmans to play in the clothes.... then home where a gift from hubby and my three younger boys was waiting for me.

Ken and the boys had this "Glamourature" picture that was drawn by a lovely lady of my younger three at Christmas time while we were in Daytona .... framed for me so that I can hang it now!

[ATTACH]23253[/ATTACH]

Ended my day at baseball games of my boys! My 14yr old(Patrick) and 11yr old(Michael) are still playing. My 9yr olds(David) season is over.

Patricks team won their game last night :cheer

Michaels team is in Touraments now and won last night:cheer

A great Baseball Birthday!:c9

:heart

:mug

What a wonderful birthday present!!!

I almost forgot! Thank you Brenda for my towel holder and towel!!! It even has a turtle button! I guess now that I have 2 turtle towels I need to redo my kitchen in green and turtles! :lol

post-28075-135897548511_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897548491_thumb.jpg

I almost forgot! Thank you Brenda for my towel holder and towel!!! It even has a turtle button! I guess now that I have 2 turtle towels I need to redo my kitchen in green and turtles! :lol

[ATTACH]23268[/ATTACH][ATTACH]23269[/ATTACH]

You're welcome. You're just so special. Everyone else gets a plain white button!

Archived