Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:sun........ Good Morning Friends............

Wow... look at all the lovely squares!

you guys are AWESOME!

This was a great CAL to start Sue! Thank you!!!

Well... off for a coffee refill ... laundry change ... run the vac through the boys rooms ... and peak in here on and off through the day while I sew and crochet!

Have a great day all

:heart

:mug

I don't care what anyone says, you are just the sweetest! :hug

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hiGOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!:cheerJust thought I'd pop in and say hello before I actually have to work.:lol But it's my friday so I'm a happy girl:clapMaybe with 4 days off I'll get some squares made!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day:hug

Here's what I've been working on while I had a few days off work. I joined my squares together!! I received some from friends here in this CAL and some from other friends here at the Ville. I bordered them all in black and then whip-stitched them together. I didn't put a final border on it yet because if I get more squares, I'll keep adding to it.

I just love it, and it will be my constant companion when the days and nights start getting cooler.:manyheart

post-27163-135897570744_thumb.jpg

Here's what I've been working on while I had a few days off work. I joined my squares together!! I received some from friends here in this CAL and some from other friends here at the Ville. I bordered them all in black and then whip-stitched them together. I didn't put a final border on it yet because if I get more squares, I'll keep adding to it.

I just love it, and it will be my constant companion when the days and nights start getting cooler.:manyheart

Looks very nice.

It's wonderful :clap

Pat54! Thank you thank you! <3 I was so surprised to get a square, yippie! I just love it, the color is awesome and the stitch design is really pretty. Thank you :)

look, she must even have a gnome who puts hand prints on her tags! :manyheart cute hehe

post-422-135897570751_thumb.jpg

I love it! I was thinking about edging my squares in black; but I wasn't sure. After seeing yours, I definitely am going to do mine in black, now. Great afghan. :)

I love it! I was thinking about edging my squares in black; but I wasn't sure. After seeing yours, I definitely am going to do mine in black, now. Great afghan. :)

Thanks! I was debating on the black too- but I'm so glad that is what I went with. It did help that I had some days off work so I could work on it in the daylight- these eyes sure are not what they used to be!!!:lol

Looking great Joanne!

Ok, Heather thinks it's Monday, Sue thinks it's Wednesday and Trish is starting her Friday. I wonder why I don't know what day of the week it is:lol

That's what we're here for. To add to the confusion! :rofl

Pat54! Thank you thank you! <3 I was so surprised to get a square, yippie! I just love it, the color is awesome and the stitch design is really pretty. Thank you :)

look, she must even have a gnome who puts hand prints on her tags! :manyheart cute hehe

Very pretty! I have a gnome, he watches over our house. :)

awesome! i love bunny rabbits...i've Always wanted one

i found out today my next load delivers in my friends town...so i will be able to see her this weekend and give her the fsm hat!!

and mail some things i have saved up!

Afternoon ladies. I have had one heck of a week and after a long day and thinking hard I decided to drop one of my classes. I was almost in tears each day thinking of having to go back to it and decided it just wasnt worth the worry. plus it involved so much studying i couldnt fit in the time to study for my nursing boards which should be coming up soon.

now I will have more time to try and get stuff done and get some squares out.

Afternoon ladies. I have had one heck of a week and after a long day and thinking hard I decided to drop one of my classes. I was almost in tears each day thinking of having to go back to it and decided it just wasnt worth the worry. plus it involved so much studying i couldnt fit in the time to study for my nursing boards which should be coming up soon.

:hug

Poor Heather is all messed up! She's going to have a long week if she thinks its Monday. Of course I'm all confused because I keep thinking its Wednesday. :lol

:think:2spin:think

It's looking really good. There is another square out there somewhere that had your name on it. Maybe it will show up some day and you can add it in.

Ok, Heather thinks it's Monday, Sue thinks it's Wednesday and Trish is starting her Friday. I wonder why I don't know what day of the week it is:lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Beautiful square! Hmm, my gnomes haven't been helping me out any.

:hug:hug:hug

awesome! i love bunny rabbits...i've Always wanted one

i found out today my next load delivers in my friends town...so i will be able to see her this weekend and give her the fsm hat!!

and mail some things i have saved up!

We moved into a one bedroom apartment and really don't have room for him, but we miss him a lot!! Erin has him right now his name is Bunz and he's a dwarf lionhead. =-] He's white and grey and fluffy and lol yea I'm a lil excited!!

Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do :hug. I hope that everything goes a little more smoothly for you now that you have some more time to get what needs to be done, done.

Good afternoon ladies! I'm in a cherry mood today!! Found out I'm able to take my rabbit back!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

We have a black dutch rabbit. I have always wanted a rabbit and last year at Easter time we were at Tractor Supply. They had rabbits (of course, Easter) and I told my hubby I want that one right there. He says "Okay". :eek "Really?!?!?!" She (we think) is a blast! Love to watch her run around the house and binky :yay

Stay focused on your nursing boards, you'll do great!!!:manyheart

Archived