Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that is the same square Heather made for a comfortghan in navy and white. I think an entire afghan made with that square with white and navy or black would be stunning. I was gifted this book on Mon, quite a surprise. Thanks again Glenda. :manyheart

Yep...it's the same square :)

That's one of my favorite squares from that book!

I checked the book out of the library and picked out willow as one of my favorites, then I received the comfortghan square from Heather and a friendshipghan square from Erin from that pattern :c9

I want to say thank you to Joanne imanurse55 for the very pretty square I received today. Thank you.

I am going to gather my squares and see if I can line them up and take a picture. I got 5 squares mailed yesterday and I have 2 more to go out probably Tuesday. I have to go get envelopes for them, I ran out :lol

Then not only did I finish everyone's but I'll have mailed them all. Yippee.

Ok, now waiting for others to join:yes. I really had fun trying all these squares and I actually do have one more I need to make and that's the turtle square, I just couldn't do it. I'm going to try again this weekend and see what happens.

Sue,

Here is the turtle square I made last night. Does it look okay? Seems like one too many stitches where you start the third color. Then when you slip stitch to end it there is a gap. Any suggestions?

What size are your turtle squares with a J hook? I used an I, and did hdc on the last round and it came out to 6"

Thanks for any help :D

I think your turtle square turned out nice I have the turtle part done on mine but havent finished the rest yet

Do tell...!

It was really nice. We talked crochet and patterns and such :).

yes we did! but no yarn was bought...oh well...it was good to meet someone and talk crochet and yarn!

oh and e has the picture proof!

Pic is getting added to :P.

Oh no! I thought it was today not last night... lol:think Well next time we'll all tree have to go.

Maybe next time we can all buy yarn too lol. I was broke so as much as I wanted to I couldn't buy anything :(.

post-38400-135897569338_thumb.jpg

Maybe next time we can all buy yarn too lol. I was broke so as much as I wanted to I couldn't buy anything :(.

yea I feel your pain!!! lol Cute picture though. Very sorry I missed it... I'll have to beat you up tonight when you get here. :lol

So I get up this morning, and I hear my son playing in the bathroom. Hes sitting on the side of the tub yelling Ni Hao (chinese for hello) and a few minutes later Im giving him his meadcine and he looks at me and says Donde esta ? Maybe he watches to much Ni Hao KaiLan and Diego..... :D

So I get up this morning, and I hear my son playing in the bathroom. Hes sitting on the side of the tub yelling Ni Hao (chinese for hello) and a few minutes later Im giving him his meadcine and he looks at me and says Donde esta ? Maybe he watches to much Ni Hao KaiLan and Diego..... :D

I know :lol I could hear him running around and playing from downstairs :lol:lol:lol

:rofl

My dear sweet BF boughtme 3 crochet pattern books ! 101 crochet granny blocks, the stitch n bitch crochet book and the 200 crochet blocks book by Jan (insert last name here ) :cheer:c9 time to :hook

Lucky girl!!

:turtle:vheart

There are 2 of our girls!!! :clap

That is nice that you got to meet up, nice picture

:lol

My dear sweet BF boughtme 3 crochet pattern books ! 101 crochet granny blocks, the stitch n bitch crochet book and the 200 crochet blocks book by Jan (insert last name here ) :cheer:c9 time to :hook
Very sweet boyfriend :yes

That's so neat you two got to meet up!

That's so cute! :lol

Awesome!! :hook

I got 5 squares mailed yesterday and I have 2 more to go out probably Tuesday. I have to go get envelopes for them, I ran out

:lol I bet it feels good to have worked your way through the whole list :whew

My dear sweet BF boughtme 3 crochet pattern books ! 101 crochet granny blocks, the stitch n bitch crochet book and the 200 crochet blocks book by Jan (insert last name here )

Oh, you shouldn't have told us that, now we will all be expecting stuffies :lol

So I get up this morning, and I hear my son playing in the bathroom. Hes sitting on the side of the tub yelling Ni Hao (chinese for hello) and a few minutes later Im giving him his meadcine and he looks at me and says Donde esta ? Maybe he watches to much Ni Hao KaiLan and Diego.....

I think those shows are fantastic...kids begin to learn without even realizing it.

A new pic of all my friendshipghan squares! This is not their final arrangement. I think I have 18/40 thanks to you generous ladies!

It's wonderful to see your afghan GROWING! What about the rest of you...do any of you have recent pics of your ghan? I sure would like to see!!!

A new pic of all my friendshipghan squares! This is not their final arrangement. I think I have 18/40 :hug thanks to you generous ladies!

Looking good Erin!! I only have about 15 more to get through the list, then start all over! :lol

Archived