Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek I HATE ants! They creep me out. I feel like they are crawling all over me if even one gets one me. Do you have any bug bite cream that might help take the sting out? Oops, NM. I guess a couple other people said that, too. :P

Totally off topic, but please keep in mind ( from recent bad experience) that regular black ants DO BITE ! i sat outside on my front porch to smoke and as soon as I sat down i got bit by something well more like over 20 somethings ! There was a swarm of ants on teh porch and I sat right on top of them(there were hundreds) ! they were not very happy with me so they decided to bite the daylights out of me :( Lets just say it burns like crazy still and it was yesterday :(

there is an ohio thrift store on us 62 which is my exit...i pass by it every time...and i've seen another one going north on 270...

The one on 270 I know exactly how to get to. The other one is not one I think I know of lol.

Finished my baby blankie!!! Well, I THINK it's finished... I may decide later that it needs a border... I like it without a border but it might just need to be bigger... or it could be just that it's 1:30am and I should get to bed... who knows?

Let's seeeeeee... it's still to hot to work on my granny'ghan (been over 100 the past 2 days, gross but typical), don't think I have the patients to work with thread right now so the doily's still on hold... guess I better get back to work on the *gasp* knitted throw that was to be a wedding present for someone who got married LAST Saturday, might have to be a Christmas present (won't really need it until then anyway) or 1st anniversary pres.... nah, I should have it done by Christmas (I hope... this is my first big knit project and I must say, I much prefer crochet :) )

Well, now that I'm done rambling, I best be gettin' to bed... 'night all!

Squeee! I went to another thrift shop today that I'd never been to before and walked out with 47 workbaskets and 8 other crochet magazines the size of workbaskets, for under 5 bucks.

I'm gonna to have to start going to my local thrift stores...you keep finding such treasures in yours...

Finished my baby blankie!!! Well, I THINK it's finished... I may decide later that it needs a border... I like it without a border but it might just need to be bigger... or it could be just that it's 1:30am and I should get to bed... who knows?

Let's seeeeeee... it's still to hot to work on my granny'ghan (been over 100 the past 2 days, gross but typical), don't think I have the patients to work with thread right now so the doily's still on hold... guess I better get back to work on the *gasp* knitted throw that was to be a wedding present for someone who got married LAST Saturday, might have to be a Christmas present (won't really need it until then anyway) or 1st anniversary pres.... nah, I should have it done by Christmas (I hope... this is my first big knit project and I must say, I much prefer crochet :) )

Well, now that I'm done rambling, I best be gettin' to bed... 'night all!

LOL! You are too funny...

Squeee! I went to another thrift shop today that I'd never been to before and walked out with 47 workbaskets and 8 other crochet magazines the size of workbaskets, for under 5 bucks.

You lucky thing.....can I come shop with you??? :clap

The one on 270 I know exactly how to get to. The other one is not one I think I know of lol.

sounds like a plan!

i'm going to get a room for at least saturday so i won't worry about morgan while i'm drooling over yarn...

LOL! You are too funny...

Glad you think so :D

If my job were a classroom, I'd be voted "class clown"... I don't try to be funny, it just comes out that way :shrug I had one girl laughing so hard one day, she about peed herself lol

What can I say? Life's too short NOT to laugh, right?

A couple of big thanks go out to Sue and Annmarie for the lovely friendshipgan squares I got today I just Love them :manyheart . Also Annmarie thanks I got the hooks :D! First one is from Sue and the Elephant square is from Annmarie.

post-38400-135897569032_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897569036_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897569039_thumb.jpg

A couple of big thanks go out to Sue and Annmarie for the lovely friendshipgan squares I got today I just Love them :manyheart . Also Annmarie thanks I got the hooks :D! First one is from Sue and the Elephant square is from Annmarie.

You're welcome Erin!! I can't believe I hadn't sent you one before. Thought I had, but didn't. Bad Sue! :lol

:turtle:vheart

:hug Erin thanks so much for the beautiful square :hug:manyheart the square and the color.

Love that pattern and the color!!! Is the pattern something you can share? It's so pretty!

Love that pattern and the color!!! Is the pattern something you can share? It's so pretty!

I wish I could share the pattern but unfortunately it's in my 200 crochet blocks book. I highly suggest that book btw. Even though it's not REALLY 200 blocks lol it's more like 70 or so with different ways to make some of the other squares.

I wish I could share the pattern but unfortunately it's in my 200 crochet blocks book. I highly suggest that book btw. Even though it's not REALLY 200 blocks lol it's more like 70 or so with different ways to make some of the other squares.

I've been eyeballing that book for a while so I will probably eventually get it!

Oh but the color is Melonberry :D!

What brand? It's so pretty!

I've been eyeballing that book for a while so I will probably eventually get it!

What brand? It's so pretty!

My fave cause it's so cheap lol RHSS I looove that stuff. I know alot of ppl HATE it but I've never had a problem with it.

Archived